Workbridge Associates

Workbridge Associates Employer Reviews

I'd rather share this in person
Sales associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2014
This company was a staffing firm. I had to make cold calls and generate new leads and business.
relaxed environment with goals.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMay 21, 2013
I enjoy working here and good management but no job security.
Productive program that help individuals find jobs
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Springdale, ARFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: learning job skills, co-workers
Cons: short breaks
This is a 70 day program that teaches individuals job skills and help them find jobs. The hardest part about the program is finding the jobs you want to apply for online. The most enjoyable part about Workbridge is learning something new.
well organized, wellmanaged
Data entry (Current Employee), Springdale, ARDecember 6, 2012
Pros: we had 10 to15 min breaks every hour, and it was a great place to learn.
Cons: we were at the computer most of the day.
they are well organized,and well-managed. It was a great learning experience.
Productive place to work
Marketing Specialist/Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: fun activies after work
It was a fun enviroment to work. People were my age so we had a lot in commone to talk about.
Great place to work, but it takes a certain type of person
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2012
Pros: great working environment, meetings that constantly help you improve your skills, supportive environment, room for growth, a really great salary if you do well, training program to get you ready for the job
Cons: cold calling sales, a lot of work after hours and on the weekends to get ahead, no benefits until the 3rd month of being employed (benefits are amazing though)
A typical day at work is making 75 to 100 cold/warm calls to companies to see if they would like to use Workbridge's services to hire the perfect candidate. Then you would call candidates to get a better understanding of their background and what they are looking for in the future. Other obligations could be working on the hiring process of setting – more... up companies and candidates for interviews, salary negotiations, and closing.

I learned a lot about sales and the hiring process.

The managment at Workbridge is really great. They are always available for guidance, questions, and support.

My co-workers were all out going fun people. There was no cut throat sales atmosphere. Everyone helped everyone else get better.

The hardest part of the job was getting your numbers up. You cold called a lot and it mostly depends on catching someone at a time when they could talk, they had the money to use our services, there was a position open, they were ready to hire, and the hiring manager was willing to work with you directly. The most important part of the job was sourcing every day to get new leads of companys to call. Time management was key when working there.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people almost everyday, working with your co workers, and the feeling of talking to a hiring manager who wanted to use your services. – less
Great entry-level job
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), San Jose, caMarch 14, 2012
Pros: learn a lot...real fast
Cons: low pay, grind it out
It's a great job that will hire you if you have an outgoing personality. Lot's of good training and good potential to move up in about 1-2 years. A little rough in the beginning because the base is so low but after a year you can get recruited out and make better money. Have thick skin because it's a bullpen sales environment and can be stressful at – more... times. – less
IT Recruiting Firm Working in the Placement of Java Software Engineers
Assistant Recruiter (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 12, 2011
Pros: free lunches, flexible hours, telecommuting, full benefits.
Cons: no office structure, lack of communication from upper management, extremely quick turnover, illogical expectations.
Workbridge Associates had a real Boiler Room-eqsue feel to it. The office was divided into three teams for which I was working in the Java/J2EE field. The connections I made with the clients I worked with was unprecedented and had a great deal to do with getting an introduction to the culture of the business world.