Workbridge Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Ton of opportunity for the people willing to work for it
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2016
You don't often find companies that are willing to invest in training their employees and give them the tools for a successful career in sales or recruiting
Pros
Hands on training, unlimited growth + income potential
Cons
Like anything worth doing, it is challenging when you start out
they engage in phishing, stay away!
job candidate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2015
this company spent 20 minutes trying to get information out of me as to who was offering me a job. when I shared with them a particular company they advertise several days later as if they were the ones looking for that company. they have no clientele they will get clientele from job search candidate themselves by asking you who have you interviewed with and then advertising information you gave them as if they are the onesvrecruiting for that employer. they will ask you specifically for the names and phone numbers of people you interviewed with and then lie to you to say that is to make sure that they don't send your resume to companies who are their clients if you already interviewed for them. They have next to no clientele in Philadelphia, they get them from you, the unsuspecting candidate looking for a job. There is no prestigious university they are recruiting for, they got that information from me.
Pros
Cons
phish for info from unsuspecting candidates
okay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTOctober 13, 2015
there're always hireing and looking for more enployies but they never wanted to pay anybody more money that minimum wage for all the work that is required at this job.
bait and switch poachers...
applicant (Former Employee) –  Washington DCMarch 13, 2015
Not happy with the posting that advertised a great rate and was then informed that there were no positions for that rate!! The position continued to be advertised subsequently.
I spent my time and effort answering lots of basic redundant questions on a phone call only to be told the rate was not available but they had other lower rate contracts.
The obviously never read my resume well enough nor did they read the cover letter that clearly stated a minimum rate.
I really wish they didn't just follow the phishing principle!
Pros
prompt
Cons
deceitful, careless and reckless with resume
recent grad company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 11, 2015
good company for the recent grad. really low starting salary, but if you hustle you can work your way up and make good money.
Great work culture!
Sales/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 2, 2014
great place to start your career as a Sales and Tech Recruiter
Great training, but definitely not for everyone.
Full Life Cycle Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 23, 2014
Great training, great people, tough work, long days, a lot of sales, a lot of ups and downs, extremely challenging.
Workbridge Associates Review
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 11, 2014
Workbridge Associates is a very competitively run company. My tasks included working on a top-notch team that had competitive sales goals. I can really only take positive memories and learning experiences out of the company, because they pushed me to be more than I even thought I could do.

My daily schedule included making 100+ outbound calls to managers, interviewing 1 candidate in our office, making several calls to potential candidates and reviewing our goals on a twice daily basis among our direct team members.

The culture was fun, entertaining and dynamic. Everyone was around the same age. However, the hardest part of the job was getting past the countless managers who we were cold calling into to gain our business and respect. It was difficult dealing with constant rejection, though that didn't slow me down and learn from my mistakes.

I learned how to manage my schedule much better through their guidance. The most enjoyable part of the job was therefore the guidance and mentorship that I received on how to become a better individual.
Pros
mentorship and guidance
Cons
small compensation package
I'd rather share this in person
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2014
This company was a staffing firm. I had to make cold calls and generate new leads and business.
relaxed environment with goals.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 21, 2013
I enjoy working here and good management but no job security.
Productive program that help individuals find jobs
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARFebruary 27, 2013
This is a 70 day program that teaches individuals job skills and help them find jobs. The hardest part about the program is finding the jobs you want to apply for online. The most enjoyable part about Workbridge is learning something new.
Pros
learning job skills, co-workers
Cons
short breaks
well organized, wellmanaged
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 6, 2012
they are well organized,and well-managed. It was a great learning experience.
Pros
we had 10 to15 min breaks every hour, and it was a great place to learn.
Cons
we were at the computer most of the day.
Productive place to work
Marketing Specialist/Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 31, 2012
It was a fun enviroment to work. People were my age so we had a lot in commone to talk about.
Pros
fun activies after work
Great place to work, but it takes a certain type of person
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2012
A typical day at work is making 75 to 100 cold/warm calls to companies to see if they would like to use Workbridge's services to hire the perfect candidate. Then you would call candidates to get a better understanding of their background and what they are looking for in the future. Other obligations could be working on the hiring process of setting up companies and candidates for interviews, salary negotiations, and closing.

I learned a lot about sales and the hiring process.

The managment at Workbridge is really great. They are always available for guidance, questions, and support.

My co-workers were all out going fun people. There was no cut throat sales atmosphere. Everyone helped everyone else get better.

The hardest part of the job was getting your numbers up. You cold called a lot and it mostly depends on catching someone at a time when they could talk, they had the money to use our services, there was a position open, they were ready to hire, and the hiring manager was willing to work with you directly. The most important part of the job was sourcing every day to get new leads of companys to call. Time management was key when working there.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people almost everyday, working with your co workers, and the feeling of talking to a hiring manager who wanted to use your services.
Pros
great working environment, meetings that constantly help you improve your skills, supportive environment, room for growth, a really great salary if you do well, training program to get you ready for the job
Cons
cold calling sales, a lot of work after hours and on the weekends to get ahead, no benefits until the 3rd month of being employed (benefits are amazing though)
Good place to start
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 2, 2012
Just started, I enjoyed my training and I enjoy what I do. Great energetic coworkers and environment to work in with young crowd.
Good social community in the office.
Learned great sales techniques and how to lead as well as follow.
Great entry-level job
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, caMarch 14, 2012
It's a great job that will hire you if you have an outgoing personality. Lot's of good training and good potential to move up in about 1-2 years. A little rough in the beginning because the base is so low but after a year you can get recruited out and make better money. Have thick skin because it's a bullpen sales environment and can be stressful at times.
Pros
learn a lot...real fast
Cons
low pay, grind it out
IT Recruiting Firm Working in the Placement of Java Software Engineers
Assistant Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 12, 2011
Workbridge Associates had a real Boiler Room-eqsue feel to it. The office was divided into three teams for which I was working in the Java/J2EE field. The connections I made with the clients I worked with was unprecedented and had a great deal to do with getting an introduction to the culture of the business world.
Pros
free lunches, flexible hours, telecommuting, full benefits.
Cons
no office structure, lack of communication from upper management, extremely quick turnover, illogical expectations.