Workers.com Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAJuly 11, 2016
all around great work place tought me the difference between latex paint and oil base paint and combustable paint manager was perfect
Pros
helped with travel expensis
professional and motivated
Temporary City Worker (Current Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 21, 2015
I work with a lot of good and hard working people. The work environment is professional but laid back. The supervisors see you as a person not an object.
Pros
motivational and professional
Cons
hot weather
Great Outdoor Job
Groundskeeper (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 27, 2015
A typical day at work consists of making sure my assigned park is clean and welcoming for park goers. My co-worker has a friendly outgoing attitude which makes the day fun. The hardest part of the job is particularly hot days and sometimes the restrooms are scary to go into after being left unlocked all night.
Pros
No nights or weekends
Cons
Seasonal
Easy going staff at the agency
Dry Ice Handler (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Loved to go out on different assignments. Growing my knowledge of different fields in Waste Management.
This is a good temp agency.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 28, 2012
I think workers.com is a very good company with a lot of oppertunities coming to them. They have sponsored me in programs that will help me advance in industrial jobs. they treat the employees with respect and compensate wages for hard work. the olny thing I can say bad is, because of the down economy, its difficult to find continous work through them.
Calm Environment and Job Duties
Receptionist - Temporary - Gasket Specialties (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAApril 2, 2012
I was the front desk receptionist, provided customer service for customers who walked in. I got along great with everybody. The job was only temporary so I was let go after only a month. I was sad when I was no longer needed, but since I was accused and okay with that perticular job ending because there was no security and I had property stolen on my last day.
Pros
good pay, nice co-workers
Cons
no security cameras, property was stolen