WorkflowOne Employee Reviews in United States

Company no longer exists
Client Manager / Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 22, 2016
WorkflowOne was bought out by Standard Register after it filed for bankcrupcy. Before the filing when all of the vendors had us on credit hold, it was a great place to work.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Financial issues
Loved my job but the company was in flux
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAFebruary 29, 2016
I worked for Workflowone and was let go due to a buy out. I was rehired when it became Standard Register then let go again due to another buy out. I loved my job and the people I worked with in Livermore and other locations but the management was not very good after Standard Register bought the company.
Great work place with professional atmosphere
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 13, 2015
Each day I went to work I had was challenged to reach my potential. It was a professional but fun environment to work. The co-workers were polite and we worked well as a team realizing the customer comes first.
WorkflowOne was a great place to work
Liaison between Customer and Sales Reps (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 10, 2015
New Management needs assistance when dealing with employees
Management not considerate of employees needs
CEO of Standard Register not on same page as employees more concerned about his own reputationj
Sales/Marketing collateral and distribution (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJuly 17, 2015
Very nice work environment. There was always support from upper management. They allowed you to take chances and see projects through.
Pros
The team I worked with
Cons
they were sold and the new owners only care about the bottom line.
Terrible...
Warehouse/Inventory Control Lead (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHApril 27, 2015
Management didn't care about you.No air, No fans, People passed out from heat exhaustion a lot. No room for advancement unless someone quit or got fired.
Overall I loved working for Workflowone.
Collator Operator, Flat-press Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 4, 2015
In the beginning Workflowone was a great place to work. The benefits were good and the pay was good.

The last ten years that I was there thing started going down hill. The company took away most of the benefits and put a freeze on raises.
Pros
the people that i worked with were the best!
Cons
the decline in benifits and salary
Na
Material Handler / Whse Lead (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 27, 2014
Good company to work for, but in a dying industry.
Was built on business forms-printing and warehousing. New technology is making this company almost obsolete.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Was a good place to work
Warehouse Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 29, 2014
Managed Daily operations of Distribution Center for over 20 years.
Everyday was a learning experience
Digital print operator (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHSeptember 27, 2014
I would check out the work for the day, make sure I had the stock and right files. Send the information to my printer, and make sure the right file was sent over to the main computer, then sent to the printer. Send a test sheet through the printer, did a quality check to make sure printing was overall good. And, proceed to run the job. I started out in printing with lead type and have learned a lot along the way, I enjoy printing and what it has to offer, always a learning experience and everyday is a new day.
Pros
always busy
Cons
n/a
bought out by Standard Register
Docutech Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2014
WorkFlowOne was a good fast paced company produced a lot of work every day, had a great production supervisor/Plant Manager, Employees worked well together to perform daily tasks. the hardest part was having no heat and no air. the most enjoyable part was the occasional lunches and working with some of the people.
Diverse tasks
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 24, 2014
When I get in I check email to make sure no issues have occurred overnight. I then enter orders in Netsource or process manual orders. If it is necessary to get quotes I do so after my orders are in.

I have learned many different systems such as Netsource, Iseries, NFM, and WMS.

Management is better now but I think my manager could be a bit more involved in what I do, such as training new employees.

The hardest part of my job is getting information quickly from a vendor, sometimes it is hard to get a hold of a contact and I am not able to get the customer what they need in the time that they would like the information.

The most enjoyable part of my job is performing all the different tasks, such as entering orders, getting quotes, and the satisfaction of correcting a billing issue so the customer is satisfied.
Pros
team building activiities
Cons
do not pay well
It was very rewarding to work with my clients as their Senior Account Manager and see a Print job from start to finish, very rewarding.
Senior Account Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Clark, NJMarch 16, 2014
There was no typical day when working as a Senior Account Manager in the print industry. When I started in the industry most work was done on the web...then along came the digital world and things changed every day. Management empowered me to manage my clients and was there for me when I needed support. In print all of the pieces of the job have to work from design to a timely delivery. My company's focus was customer service and the company excelled at having fine people supporting the process. The clients were the most enjoyable part of the job and the flexibility of the job, i.e., at times I worked from home.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
some times very long days to see a job through to deadline.
IT Infrastructure Management for System Administration, Help Desk, Desktop Services, Network Management, Telecom Management, and Email Services
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhioFebruary 18, 2014
Typical day at work: Involved managing projects, reviewing technology for value add, coaching team members to stretch their boundaries, and lots of drive-bys.
Productive and full of challenges.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILFebruary 2, 2014
Rview customer requests, order reqiremets, credits, in hand dates, inventory reviews, expediting, status,etc...
Order entry, follow ups, tracking, research and proofing.
Communicaing with Acount Managers regarding ordr follow ups, customer concerns and resolutions.
Price quotations and ordr entry and processing.
Place has its pros and cons
Senior Systems and Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Nice work culture. Good co-workers.Ordering systems are outdated.
Recently acquired by Standard Register Co
Senior Acct. Exec (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 13, 2013
WorkflowoOne was very focused on customer satisfaction and delivering a quality program. Having a high debt ratiuon, it was not able to invest in future facing programs.
Production driven environment with little guidance.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 27, 2013
Typical day started with by completing a safety check on forklift I used for the day. Following was a review of returns and adjustments that needed to be entered into inventory. Next was physically counting inventory bins and assigning other employees inventory counts to perform when business was slow. Train new employees in all departments including shipping, receiving, picking, and inventory.
Learned to handle difficult emotional situations as employees brought home life into work and confided in me for help and guidance. Management was non-existent and there was a pay freeze on all wages one month after I started and lasted until I left.
Hardest part of the job was teaching myself the computer system as there was no formal training and it was a resource that was being under utilized. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the sales staff to make jobs more efficient and understood.
Pros
was no micromanaged
Cons
little to no guidance with computer system, wage freeze.
Great Work Environment
Inside Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 4, 2013
Great place to work with a team atmosphere and excellent managers.
Pros
manageemnt staff
Cons
no 401k matching plan
Great employees and customers
Senior Manager Customer Implementation (Former Employee) –  Redding, ConnecticutAugust 2, 2013
WorkflowOne is a National company with great employees and customers.
Pros
everyone had a voice
Cons
closed too many offices