WorkflowOne

WorkflowOne Employee Reviews

Sales/Marketing collateral and distribution (Former Employee), Elgin, ILJuly 17, 2015
Pros: The team I worked with
Cons: they were sold and the new owners only care about the bottom line.
Very nice work environment. There was always support from upper management. They allowed you to take chances and see projects through.
TERRIBLE...
Warehouse/Inventory Control Lead (Former Employee), Grove City, OHApril 27, 2015
Management didn't care about you.No air, No fans, People passed out from heat exhaustion a lot. No room for advancement unless someone quit or got fired.
Overall I loved working for Workflowone.
Collator Operator, Flat-press Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 4, 2015
Pros: the people that i worked with were the best!
Cons: the decline in benifits and salary
In the beginning Workflowone was a great place to work. The benefits were good and the pay was good.

The last ten years that I was there thing started going down hill. The company took away most of the benefits and put a freeze on raises.
NA
Material Handler / Whse Lead (Former Employee), Grove City, OHDecember 27, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Good company to work for, but in a dying industry.
Was built on business forms-printing and warehousing. New technology is making this company almost obsolete.
Was a good place to work
Warehouse Operations Manager (Former Employee), New JerseySeptember 29, 2014
Managed Daily operations of Distribution Center for over 20 years.
Everyday was a learning experience
Digital print operator (Former Employee), Grove City, OHSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: always busy
Cons: n/a
I would check out the work for the day, make sure I had the stock and right files. Send the information to my printer, and make sure the right file was sent over to the main computer, then sent to the printer. Send a test sheet through the printer, did a quality check to make sure printing was overall good. And, proceed to run the job. I started out in printing with lead type and have learned a lot along the way, I enjoy printing and what it has to offer, always a learning experience and everyday is a new day.
bought out by Standard Register
Docutech Operator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2014
WorkFlowOne was a good fast paced company produced a lot of work every day, had a great production supervisor/Plant Manager, Employees worked well together to perform daily tasks. the hardest part was having no heat and no air. the most enjoyable part was the occasional lunches and working with some of the people.
Diverse tasks
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Englewood, COMarch 24, 2014
Pros: team building activiities
Cons: do not pay well
When I get in I check email to make sure no issues have occurred overnight. I then enter orders in Netsource or process manual orders. If it is necessary to get quotes I do so after my orders are in.

I have learned many different systems such as Netsource, Iseries, NFM, and WMS.

Management is better now but I think my manager could be a bit more involved in what I do, such as training new employees.

The hardest part of my job is getting information quickly from a vendor, sometimes it is hard to get a hold of a contact and I am not able to get the customer what they need in the time that they would like the information.

The most enjoyable part of my job is performing all the different tasks, such as entering orders, getting quotes, and the satisfaction of correcting a billing issue so the customer is satisfied.
It was very rewarding to work with my clients as their Senior Account Manager and see a Print job from start to finish, very rewarding.
Senior Account Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee), Clark, NJMarch 16, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: some times very long days to see a job through to deadline.
There was no typical day when working as a Senior Account Manager in the print industry. When I started in the industry most work was done on the web...then along came the digital world and things changed every day. Management empowered me to manage my clients and was there for me when I needed support. In print all of the pieces of the job have to work from design to a timely delivery. My company's focus was customer service and the company excelled at having fine people supporting the process. The clients were the most enjoyable part of the job and the flexibility of the job, i.e., at times I worked from home.
IT Infrastructure Management for System Administration, Help Desk, Desktop Services, Network Management, Telecom Management, and Email Services
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioFebruary 18, 2014
Typical day at work: Involved managing projects, reviewing technology for value add, coaching team members to stretch their boundaries, and lots of drive-bys.
Productive and full of challenges.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Itasca, ILFebruary 2, 2014
Rview customer requests, order reqiremets, credits, in hand dates, inventory reviews, expediting, status,etc...
Order entry, follow ups, tracking, research and proofing.
Communicaing with Acount Managers regarding ordr follow ups, customer concerns and resolutions.
Price quotations and ordr entry and processing.
Place has its pros and cons
Senior Systems and Business Analyst (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 29, 2014
Nice work culture. Good co-workers.Ordering systems are outdated.
Recently acquired by Standard Register Co
Senior Acct. Exec (Current Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 13, 2013
WorkflowoOne was very focused on customer satisfaction and delivering a quality program. Having a high debt ratiuon, it was not able to invest in future facing programs.
Production driven environment with little guidance.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNAugust 27, 2013
Pros: was no micromanaged
Cons: little to no guidance with computer system, wage freeze.
Typical day started with by completing a safety check on forklift I used for the day. Following was a review of returns and adjustments that needed to be entered into inventory. Next was physically counting inventory bins and assigning other employees inventory counts to perform when business was slow. Train new employees in all departments including shipping, receiving, picking, and inventory.
Learned to handle difficult emotional situations as employees brought home life into work and confided in me for help and guidance. Management was non-existent and there was a pay freeze on all wages one month after I started and lasted until I left.
Hardest part of the job was teaching myself the computer system as there was no formal training and it was a resource that was being under utilized. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the sales staff to make jobs more efficient and understood.
Great Work Environment
Inside Account Manager (Current Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 4, 2013
Pros: manageemnt staff
Cons: no 401k matching plan
Great place to work with a team atmosphere and excellent managers.
Great employees and customers
Senior Manager Customer Implementation (Former Employee), Redding, ConnecticutAugust 2, 2013
Pros: everyone had a voice
Cons: closed too many offices
WorkflowOne is a National company with great employees and customers.
The only positive thing about this employer are the employees
Account Manager (Current Employee), OHJuly 30, 2013
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked. Morale could not get any lower, but management knows the economy is poor and people don't have other choices. Do not expect a raise, bonus or any other incentive from this employer - it has been over 8 years since any raises were given. There are some very talented individuals working for this company but they are not valued in the least.
Decent place to work.
DC Coordinator (Current Employee), Monroe TownshipJune 29, 2013
Ok place to work. Love the people. World wide company - opportunities to relocate, transfer, experience various areas within the organization.
Family atmosphere
Employee (Current Employee), Dayton, OHMay 28, 2013
There is a family atmosphere at WFO that I really enjoy. I believe the right leadership is in place. WFO is on the rebound after some difficult (but correct) decisions were made the past few years.
Good company and good people. When they filed for Bankruptcy, it all went down hill.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAApril 19, 2013
Pros: paid well.
Cons: 60 - 80 hour weeks.

1 2 3