The Mid-Level .NET Developer is responsible for programming complex, multi-tier front and back-end applications, as well as proving operational support for existing programs. This person needs to have the ability to be a key contributor in all phases of the development project. This person will report to the US based Head of IT and work closely with a senior developer.
- Self-driven, reliable and determined team player.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Positive outlook and desire to drive and instill Technical Excellence within the IT dept.
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive change through persuasion and consensus.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people as and when required.
- Ability to produce, implement and improve on automated strategies.
- Work with developers to code review, ensuring best practice, and to be sure that all processes and coding standards are adhered to.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload within multiple projects, delivering results within agreed deadlines
- Ability to review standards and processes, and implement improvements identified.
- Proactively demonstrate new ideas and innovation.
- Liaise at all levels of the business, including communicating with non-technical staff.
- Perform other related duties.
- Ideally 3-4 years of experience as a C# developer within a Microsoft.Net environment, to include .Net 4, WCF, Entity Framework, Unity Dependency Injection, Rhino Mocks & Moles.
- Preferably 2 years of experience with SQL Server (2000 or above), ideally with exposure to SSIS and SSRS.
- Preferably experience of web development on the .Net platform, ideally with exposure to the Microsoft MVC framework, JQuery, XML and XSLT.
- BA in computer science or related discipline a plus
- Experience of Microsoft VSTS and TFS a plus.
- Understanding of enterprise-scale development technologies and issues (e.g. service bus, testability, redundancy and scalability, MSMQ, IIS Hosted Services, including bindings, transports etc).
Indeed - 13 months ago
Workforce Solution is a team of Project Managers, Developers and Engineers. We are all team oriented and are all dedicated to excellence.