Primarily responsible to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage the business needs of the project stakeholders. The position serves as the liaison between the business and the technical solution development team; providing analysis, definition and direction in support of the business areas project activities. The position shall remain involved throughout the development life cycle.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Assist the Project Manager with scope management, change management and solution definition. May assist the Project Manager with business case and use case development.
- Gather and document Business Requirements. Elicit requirements using best practices and standard methodologies.
- Create functional specifications and process flows for new or modified systems and processes. Recommend changes to ensure continuous business process optimization.
- Manage requirements traceability information, track requirements status and quality of solution throughout the project.
- Represent the business and coordinate creation and delivery of all business needs including communications, training, and business procedures/documentation.
- Responsible for user acceptance testing. Ensure the project results are meeting the business requirements.
- Conceptualize and design reports that are representative of the business unit’s productivity such as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), scorecards, and dashboards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with executive, business managers, staff, and technology staff.
- Strong customer orientation and organizational skills.
- Commitment to company values.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Ability to work collectively with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems or analytical techniques required.
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in fast-paced, high-growth companies.
- Must be proficient in using SQL, the Microsoft Office Suite (Strong MS-Excel skills are required in addition to MS-Visio) and MS SQL Server.
- Experience must include working independently on large, complex projects that built or enhanced production software systems.
- Experience working with both Application Development and Reporting teams.
- Specialized education in tools and techniques of business process analysis, reengineering, or project management is required.
- A working knowledge in real estate is an advantage.
Indeed - 9 months ago