WorkForce Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly
Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 16, 2017
The workforce was fun and friendly. First place i ever worked so it taught me many skills. I was a secretary snd i also built things. They made you feel like family.
Pros
Friendly, slow pacevwork
Cons
Not enough pay
Exciting and Productive culture
Administrative Assistant, Career Connection (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMarch 15, 2017
A typical day at work involved meeting people to discuss their skill set and the type of employment they were interested in. I learned how to communicate with clients that were searching for employment and what strategies to use. The management team was awesome always available to discuss any problems that arise.
The workplace culture was a relaxed environment. The hardest part of the job was waiting for the next day to help other clients with job search. The most enjoyable part of the job was matching people with employment.
enjoyable work environment
SEIU Summer Counselor/Internship (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 10, 2017
being an internship there was almost no pay. the only payment received was a stipend at the end of the internship. management was extremely friendly, coworkers as well. the workplace was always filled with good energy from both the children attending the day camp and the staff. there was nothing particularly difficult about the job. every day working here was a good experience.
Workforce
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chickasha, OKFebruary 24, 2017
I love working here the lady's are so friendly and nice. It is a great place to work. Its is a very good environment. I answer the phones, help them with there unemployment. We fax things if they need it shred papers help them on the computer.
My position was very expendable
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILFebruary 14, 2017
There was always work if i got there early in the morning to sign up before anybody.

Job positions & pay is not set in stone. you might make 8.25 an hour one day, and 10.00 another.
Productive and fun work place
Boys and Girls Club (Former Employee) –  Nlr, ARFebruary 10, 2017
Its a good work place. Its a job you can learn from. You stay busy, you have fun with the kids and get closer to them an learn more about them, Its a good environment
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and helpful
Clerical Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Pace, FLJanuary 27, 2017
It is a good company that helps with job searching and getting help with being able to get clothing for interviews and/or jobs.
Pros
Helpful, courteous, ethical, confidential
Cons
Team Approach made the enviroment appealing
Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 26, 2017
The culture was what you made of it. The best part was that you had your own autonomy. Very friendly coworkers . The pay was not desirable. Most
Very productive place of business
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cicero, ILJanuary 9, 2017
I enjoy working this company because they allow me to work for different companies where I am able to learn different techniques. The most enjoyable part of my job is once I learn a skill I am able to help other co-workers
Awesome
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 17, 2016
Very fulfilling, I loved working with the children and the teacher. Would recommend this job to anyone and it helped pay for multiple high school expenses.
fast paced enviorment
Floor Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2016
i really liked the job it gave me a place to grow. The fast paced environment allowed me the opportunity to move around. It worked with my hours because i was in school.
Great Job
Talent Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2016
I enjoyed the experience I gained and a great place to work.The people were friendly and was eager to help with any task or questions I had. Management was awesome.
Pros
No Micro-Management
Cons
To many changes at times.
productive place fun environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 3, 2016
A typical day at work helping others who cant help themselves, i have learned how to deal with different kind of people. The management was great they made sure everybody was good my co-workers were like family taught me everything i know. Hardest part was dealing with people who are angry for something we could not help them with.
Pros
lunch breaks, helping others
Cons
different people attitudes
Productive and fun group of girls to work with.
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Douglas, WYSeptember 7, 2016
My job includes processing secondary insurance for our 20+ physical therapy offices. I feel as if you have insurance, by all means, they should pay for the healing of the body due to accidents or older age related ailments. I have an amazing boss/ owner , who I admire and would do anything to make her life run smoothly. I have learned through patience and perseverance, I am successful in meeting all tasks, that our placed in front of me. Hardest part of my job is when I actually have to send someone to collections.
Pros
Holidays off, hour lunch
Cons
part-time employee so I am not able to receive the benefits.
temporary
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Onterio,CASeptember 2, 2016
Very professional and dedicated to finding work and workers. This temp agency is also very reliable and responsible to work with.
Great work environment! Wonderful people to work for and with.
Administrative Techician (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 15, 2016
A typical work day, very productive always something to do, but its a happy environment to work in. no stress, easy going once you get the hang of it, lots of laughs. You learn everything you need to know in your position and more if you are a quick learner. My supervisor is a wonderful person to work with. Co-Workers are a joy, easy to work with and get along with. The hardest part is not being able to help everyone. The people I work for and with are the best part of my job.
Productive, Fun fast paced work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INAugust 11, 2016
I absolutely loved working here, there are so many friendly helpful people in your everyday work area. I absolutely loved floating around to the different positions and learning new things everyday.
Pros
friendsly managers, coworkers, and good breaks
N/a
Manufacturing Lab Technician in a QC Technician (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 5, 2016
Good place to find temp. work assignments. Be on-time do what your required to do and everything will be OK.
n/a
Gordon Cooper (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJuly 14, 2016
I loved working there, i learned alot of things including how to run an office, fax machines and how to do the paper work properly. overall it was an awesome experience
Its is a great working environment to be
Cabin Cleaner-detail (Former Employee) –  Humble, TX 77338July 1, 2016
I enjoy being around positive people,My co-workers Fun to be around you get to meet different people. As well as excellent hours and they will work around your schedule if needed to.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
30 min breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkForce. Our community is ready to answer.