WorkForce Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 12, 2018
Do your job right the first time and they won't send you home pays decent good worker able to work well with others if someone needs help and your done I would help them
Strength
Cons
Short breaks
work with zero time off no benefits
driver (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 20, 2017
temp work job not a place to stay at no benefits work in all weather conditions. do not work here unless you have nothing else you can do, treated as a number not as a co worker.
A supporting environment
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJDecember 1, 2017
Various and guidances was provided to succeed in future or potential assignments. the environment was very supportive. Individuals attention was given whenever necessary.
i like work force..i just was not getting enough hours a week..
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCNovember 18, 2017
one day i was told to clean up the kitchen..then i was told to buff wax the hall way..i did it ..im very good ,,always on time to work..im a team player...
Excellent
Director of Workforce Development (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 15, 2017
Great place to work with excellent life balance. Really focus on strengths based approach to staff development. It is a highly collaborative work environment, which really brings out and encourages engagement and everyone's best thinking.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
retirement plan
Productive Day
Customer Service/Receptionist Sept, 28th- present (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MINovember 9, 2017
Everyday is a productive day at Workforce. This is a staffing company and we have helping people to find jobs. We have clients that ask for employees and we screen the employee to make sure that there are certain employees that will fit in those positions. I have learned at Workforce that finding a job through a staffing company usually is not an easy process. The environment in the office is fun, crazy and hectic at times, but we really have a heart for helping employees find a job. I would say the hardest pert of the job is to have an employee call you almost everyday and they are praying that you have a job for them because the desperately need to be working. Then there is the other side of that also.. The most enjoyable is when you can offer them the job of there dreams.
Pros
Meeting different people and helping them out.
Cons
Not having enough work to go around for everyone that needs a job
n/a
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMOctober 25, 2017
It was a good place to work and I would keep referring clients here to work. This place is very good place to learn a lot on computers and resume, unemployment.
It helps pay the bills.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCOctober 24, 2017
You may get hired full time but I don`t know of anyone who has. You have to work at there pace. They use to have a clean work place but it is really bad on first shift now! This is at PVH.
great company to work for and there is a lot of room to grow.
Manager/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2017
Working for 1 Workforce Corp. was a great experience. There is plenty of room to grow with the business and also you will gain a lot of experience. Management is awesome to work with and willing to train.
Pros
good pay and great atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Great place work nice managers check is always right never late weekly
Workforce Agency assembly line (Current Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCOctober 9, 2017
Workforce is great to work for at Hanesbrand the only thing wrong is little hot but great job and managers I will go back before Christmas when work gets busy season again
Pros
great hours fair pay great nice managers and pretty sweet as well
Cons
heat at times
great place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Eureka Springs, ARSeptember 28, 2017
the hardest part of the job was working in the heat. the people were nice and easy to work with. typically the same hours everyday which is a good thing.
Pros
airconditoned lunch room
Cons
really hot in the summer
Great Temp service
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76111September 26, 2017
They back their employees 100%. They have top companies to work for. Temp to hire service that pays less than the comany you work for so when you get hired on your pay increase by 1 to 2 dollars more an hour.
i liked it
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Justin, TXSeptember 23, 2017
I liked working there over all the people were nice and the company was good on finding you a job , I had really great managers and i worked with really great people
Not a play ground
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Chicago illSeptember 22, 2017
Work work work theirs no time to socialize on my time.there is always work for anyone they have a multitude of contracts with so many companies so come on down Monday-Thursday from 9a.m to 11a.m to do a application.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Short breaks
productive day working hard
Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 12, 2017
A typical day at work was running carts.
I learned that no matter how hard the work is you can always achieve something if you put you're mind to it.
The management was very poor.
The hardest part of the job was running carts back and forth.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making you people and learning new experience.
Pros
friendly emplyees
Cons
always messed up on payment
Workforce is a multi-task, fun loving, exciting environment to learn
Employment programs Interviewer II (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVSeptember 6, 2017
Workforce is a busy work place that will keep you moving and learning new things on a day to day basis. Working with a team is great. Management assists where ever it is needed. I enjoyed seeing the smile on the customers face once the issue was resolved.
Worked hard, awesome job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 17, 2017
Awesome temp agency enjoyed working. Not what I felt like doing with my life as a temp. By far it was a great experience. Always got paid, and they helped me when I needed it
Learn from the best
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Plain, OHAugust 16, 2017
I've have learned about business and management. Landscaping and rebuilding mower's, replacing shingles on the roof. You must be able to pay attention, carry heavy objects, be on time. The most fun I've had is at the end of the day we can relax and know we helped someone.
Pros
Vacations
Cons
Couldnt call off, cant be late, change the pay day
Most enjoyable part oof my job
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 16, 2017
When the students are excited that they finished all their Financial Aid (FAFSA). To take students on a tour of the campus. Also, to tell them my experiences I had at the college and how the college help me.
Great people, caring and encouraging
Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pryor, OKAugust 8, 2017
Great place to work, coworkers are all caring and encouraging. Never had a bad day. I was able to learn all sorts of new things, and my patience with this job has grown.
Pros
lunch breaks, smoke breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorkForce. Our community is ready to answer.