workshop Employee Reviews

Intern Trainee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2016
I learnt a lot of new things in this workshop. The trainers were really good. They were very patient and cleared all my doubts. They were knowledgeable.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 12, 2015
My managers were great. It was a fun and friendly environment but still worked hard. The hardest part of the job was picking up other peoples slack that wasn't being productive
good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 24, 2015
workshops inc was job training program where i first received job training i was in the assembly and package department where i was are responsible for properly assembling, preparing and boxing materials or products for distribution. i caught on to that quickly
Dealing with the prints
Contracted Studio Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2015
Framing artwork took up most of my day. We often went out to various buildings to hang artwork. The artist I worked for was very uptight but wonderful to work with and learn from. The hardest part of my job was the uptight personality of my boss. The studio I worked in was a wonderful space and the experience of learning from my boss was priceless
Pros
great work enviroment, met great artist
Cons
my boss was very tight
productive and skilled.
participant (Former Employee) –  pittsburghNovember 3, 2014
It was a learning and innovative experience.Several research about rehab and effectiveness of aging related to that.
Faculty of Fisheries and Wildlife, Pattoki (Former Employee) –  statistics workshopAugust 12, 2014
work in Uvas Traning Center
farm manger
written many research paper
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
N/a
YEAR (Current Employee) –  sameApril 26, 2014
Informative, lessons learnt, guidelines on rules and regulation at work place,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
They have computers
Bindery Worker (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 12, 2014
I good place to get the training You need and work for them and get paid
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Workshop
Manager Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sierra LeoneMarch 6, 2014
Reads occur when faulty equipment is questioning the operator first, then with ET diagnostic equipment after collecting information check fault code in SIS After obtaining informatiilenecesare check defacta piece in stock and are repaired quickly and efficiently defectulcit possible.
productive and playing games in the resource room
Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  Calabar, MAFebruary 26, 2014
Provide counseling, mentoring, tracking, behavior change communication and life skills development
Pros
transportation refund, per diem, honorarium, refreshment, health education
Cons
short breaks, teabreak, brunch
Exciting opportunity, dynamic group, picturesque settings
Event Coordinator / Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CA and San Jose Del Cabo, MexicoDecember 16, 2013
Traveled to exclusive private golf resorts to assist in the film production process of a popular Golf Channel series. Worked alongside multi-faceted and talented executives and producers. Long days spent in the most picturesque settings with amazing talent. Fascinating being behind the scenes of what all goes into the production process, a remarkable experience.
Pros
travel, celebrity exposure, fun and professional staff
Enhanced Administrative skills
Internship (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 29, 2013
Mostly working from home. There was a lot of computer and internet access. Sending emails, drafting letters, keeping up with social networking databases. Helping in event planning of workshops and in the field work. Learned more about networking and promoting a business. I worked for a single employer, so the workload was dense at times. However the schedule flexibility and ability to work from home released the stress of a heavy workload.
At- risk mentor
ESL (Former Employee) –  St. Croix, USVISeptember 22, 2013
The most enjoyable of the job is making a positive difference in the lives of at risk clients.
only workhard
helper mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lopez, QUEZONSeptember 16, 2013
to changing oil check up all fluids chick the light ang greasing. to provide the customer to the day without customer manege to mantain the customer on target my co workers is give in take to me my hardest part of my job to convens to use the company product the most enjoy part of my job if we atcieve my montly target..
Pros
free housing allowance free foods
Cons
with all benefits i need
dream company to work for
Nutec Sales (Former Employee) –  Laucala Beach EstateApril 30, 2013
handling all types of break downs in factories and all other enginnering jobs.
informative sessions over a 5 day period
Assistant Ozone Officer (Former Employee) –  St. Lucia, West IndiesDecember 31, 2012
A workshop day consisted of Ozone Officers of various countries giving presentations of the progress of their Ozone depleting substances phase out projects. They mentioned the challenges and setbacks, also mentioning the improvements made over the years. It was very informative to listen to the different methods and procedures used by others working on the same projects. Challenges were met when i found myself having to reformulate my plans when proven unsuccessful. This however was eventually overcome by my dedication to succeed along with great team work. It was a joy at the end of the workshop to have a new plan in action and ready to tackle the project once more foreseeing success!
Pros
free meal an travel
Cons
length of workshop was not enough for agenda