workshop

workshop Employee Reviews

productive and skilled.
participant (Former Employee), pittsburghNovember 3, 2014
It was a learning and innovative experience.Several research about rehab and effectiveness of aging related to that.
Faculty of Fisheries and Wildlife, Pattoki (Former Employee), statistics workshopAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short break
work in Uvas Traning Center
farm manger
written many research paper
N/A
YEAR (Current Employee), sameApril 26, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Informative, lessons learnt, guidelines on rules and regulation at work place,
They have computers
Bindery Worker (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I good place to get the training You need and work for them and get paid
Workshop
Manager Maintenance (Former Employee), Sierra LeoneMarch 6, 2014
Reads occur when faulty equipment is questioning the operator first, then with ET diagnostic equipment after collecting information check fault code in SIS After obtaining informatiilenecesare check defacta piece in stock and are repaired quickly and efficiently defectulcit possible.
productive and playing games in the resource room
Community Liaison (Current Employee), Calabar, MAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: transportation refund, per diem, honorarium, refreshment, health education
Cons: short breaks, teabreak, brunch
Provide counseling, mentoring, tracking, behavior change communication and life skills development
Exciting opportunity, dynamic group, picturesque settings
Event Coordinator / Production Assistant (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CA and San Jose Del Cabo, MexicoDecember 16, 2013
Pros: travel, celebrity exposure, fun and professional staff
Traveled to exclusive private golf resorts to assist in the film production process of a popular Golf Channel series. Worked alongside multi-faceted and talented executives and producers. Long days spent in the most picturesque settings with amazing talent. Fascinating being behind the scenes of what all goes into the production process, a remarkable experience.
Enhanced Administrative skills
Internship (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 29, 2013
Mostly working from home. There was a lot of computer and internet access. Sending emails, drafting letters, keeping up with social networking databases. Helping in event planning of workshops and in the field work. Learned more about networking and promoting a business. I worked for a single employer, so the workload was dense at times. However the schedule flexibility and ability to work from home released the stress of a heavy workload.
At- risk mentor
ESL (Former Employee), St. Croix, USVISeptember 22, 2013
The most enjoyable of the job is making a positive difference in the lives of at risk clients.
only workhard
helper mechanic (Former Employee), Lopez, QUEZONSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free housing allowance free foods
Cons: with all benefits i need
to changing oil check up all fluids chick the light ang greasing. to provide the customer to the day without customer manege to mantain the customer on target my co workers is give in take to me my hardest part of my job to convens to use the company product the most enjoy part of my job if we atcieve my montly target..
dream company to work for
Nutec Sales (Former Employee), Laucala Beach EstateApril 30, 2013
handling all types of break downs in factories and all other enginnering jobs.
informative sessions over a 5 day period
Assistant Ozone Officer (Former Employee), St. Lucia, West IndiesDecember 31, 2012
Pros: free meal an travel
Cons: length of workshop was not enough for agenda
A workshop day consisted of Ozone Officers of various countries giving presentations of the progress of their Ozone depleting substances phase out projects. They mentioned the challenges and setbacks, also mentioning the improvements made over the years. It was very informative to listen to the different methods and procedures used by others working on the same projects. Challenges were met when i found myself having to reformulate my plans when proven unsuccessful. This however was eventually overcome by my dedication to succeed along with great team work. It was a joy at the end of the workshop to have a new plan in action and ready to tackle the project once more foreseeing success!