Workway

Workway Employer Reviews

They are helpful in finding assignments.
Support Services Temp (Former Employee), Mesa, AZFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free coffee and convenient lunch room facilities.
Cons: temporary.
I arrive at work and greet my co-workers. Everyone is friendly and helpful. My immediate supervisor is always available with advice and information.
Start up
Recruiter (Former Employee), Irvine, CaNovember 17, 2014
It was fun to help get the branch off the ground. We help start the company.
GREAT
Escrow Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 30, 2014
Helping customers with great excellent customer service.
Very Productive
Account Management Coordinator /Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Westlake,TXJune 5, 2014
Really enjoyed working with this company compensation was great along with the overtime and I learned a lot about the industry.
Nothing to review
Tax Specialist Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: blank
Cons: no job security
The company was not very sound, I enjoyed the job but was not a plausible employer
Temporary
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Current Employee), Burbank, CAApril 27, 2014
Pros: long assignment
Cons: not knowing what's next
So far a good temporary service. Listens to the employee and works well with them.
Productive agency providing challenging well paying assignments
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good support
Workway has a professional staff that is aggressive in helping secure assignments for its agents.
Mis Labeled
Pre-Auction Asset Manager (Former Employee), Genesis AuctionsNovember 20, 2013
I was contracted to be a sales rep for an up and coming Real Estate Auction company. Upon arrival I was shuffled and inserted into other areas which had nothing to do with the contracted assignment. At the end of the day I ended up holding the title and completing duties of an Asset Manager. When my agency went back to negotiate my new salary upon hire as an Asset Manager they came back to me with the current hourly amount which is way under the going rate of an Asset Manager.
No support, from Workway
Sr. Loan Proessor (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 4, 2013
I learned a lot from Management, the Company I was assigned to, no support from Workway.
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Roanoke, TXOctober 17, 2013
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: the layoff
* Respectable
*Great communication
* I learned more about HUDS
* Everyday was a very productive day. Always found something to do.
Data entry clerk
Data entry clerk - contract assignment (Former Employee), Burbank, CaSeptember 17, 2013
I am a proficient data entry clerk. I type approximately 50 words per minute, 11,000 keystrokes numeric and 10,000 alphanumeric
Got me a job
Assistant Asset Manager (Current Employee), Solana Beach, CAJanuary 4, 2013
I was unemployed for a long time before Workway found me on Monster. Within 2 weeks of meeting with them I interviewed with a company and received a job with that company on a temp to hire basis. Its been almost 3 years and I'm still with that company thanks to Workway so I can't complain!
Get you a job
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 6, 2012
Pros: get you work
Cons: never permanent
They get you a job if you need one .. however it wont last very long and never find you a permant one
GOOD AGENCY TO WORK FOR
Loss Mitigation/Collections Rep (Former Employee), Richardson, TXSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: worksite was a noisy place
Cons: good company
I TOOK ON AN ASSIGNMENT FOR THIS COMPANY WHICH LASTED ABOUT NINE MONTHS. THE COMPENSATION WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE.
Good contract time
Mortgage Tax Researcher (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 10, 2012
it was a good enviroment working with nice people. The hours were great with three days off.
Temp Position
Title Examiner (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 22, 2012
Pros: having a job
Cons: no way to permanent full tiime employment, no "security" or an income to sustain yourself
I have been with Workway since 2008 on assignment in a temporary capacity. This company also functions as an Employment Agency in helping companies find employees for full time, permanent work. This service has not been provide me even though I have applied separately, on my my own. By providing providing "temporary" work, Workway benefits by receiving a portion of the hourly wage of each & every temporary employee as long as they serve in a "temporary" capacity. It is a union which benefits both the Employer & teh Temp Company. As stated, for 5 years, I have been employed in this fashion in an industry that isn't hiring, yet the length of time for 2 employers (5 years) speaks for itself. It is a shame that people are treated thus by corporations.
STAY AWAY
other (Former Employee)September 8, 2011
Cons: underpay, don't respect you
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. They underpay you and have no respect for you. My advice is to stay away. Don't trust recruiters, apply to jobs directly.

November 15, 2012

what city did you work in?