Starting Pay: $1800+/month (D.O.E.)
Location: Hacienda Heights (will be relocating to El Monte sometime in March)
This job role requires a driven personality ready to assist the CEO with essential everyday operation duties, with a side focus on the development, branding, and marketing of an international merchant card product, and e-commerce site owned by a Chinese Investment Company.
- Assist in the execution of everyday administrative duties in an office environment.
- Aid the CEO in the oversight of special projects and initiatives
- Translate documents to the assistant’s language of proficiency for company announcements, and marketing material.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies, tactics and techniques for promoting and selling various company products
- Prepare reports, memos, and other documents, via Word, Excel, online applications or other mediums for the CEO.
- Answer incoming calls and assist clients with questions
- Use company IT systems, and basic online software to complete company assignments
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ yrs. of Marketing and/or Assistant Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Organized and well-versed in office administration
- Professional Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Confidence with the computer, able to learn new software, troubleshoot basic issues and fluency with programs such as Word, Excel and Google Apps
- A knack for critical thinking and complex problem solving
- An entrepreneurial spirit willing to embrace uncertainty and trail blaze through unpredictable ventures.
Please reply with resume and cover letter. Local applications only please.