World Class Capital Group, LLC is a leading private investment firm based in Austin, TX. The firm pursues opportunities in all U.S. markets and has a distinct focus on alternative investments, primarily real estate and private equity. WCCG is committed to the enduring values of integrity, accountability, innovation and value creation. WCCG recognizes the loyalty of its investors must be earned and maintained well past an investment. WCCG strives to build long term relationships based not only on delivering strong results, but also based on mutual trust and respect.
World Class Capital Group is seeking to hire an Associate for its New York office. The Associate will be responsible for investigating and underwriting potential real estate investment opportunities, performing due diligence activities, interacting with lenders and investment partners and facilitating purchase transactions.
- Identify and recommend feasible investment opportunities by interfacing with brokerage community, researching property, demographic and other pertinent information within target markets.
- Apply standard analytical processes to determine whether opportunities meet or exceed the company’s investment criteria.
- Ensure full disclosure and verification of all details about the property and the transaction by completing due diligence activities including: obtaining, scrutinizing and confirming all diligence documentation such as third party reports, market analysis, rent surveys, and completing property inspections, lease audits, CAM reconciliations, maintenance audits and tenant interviews, and walks competitive properties.
- Underwrite transactions to meet profitability objectives by analyzing and manipulating financing options and budget figures; work with lenders and other parties to obtain and verify required supporting documents.
- Coordinate and oversee the purchase transaction and due diligence process between buyer, seller, lender, institutional partners and escrow company.
- Aids in the drafting and preparing of the Private Placement Memoranda.
- Prepare initial budgets and business plans for new acquisitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Deep and varied experience with all aspects of commercial real estate acquisitions
- Thorough knowledge of the commercial real estate market including operations, debt/equity structures and exhibits mastery of real estate terminology
- Well-versed in commercial loan transactions
- Interest in learning about and supporting the broad legal demands of a business
- Strong understanding of basic business principles
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Power Point, Word, online research tools, practice technology tools such as contract management system, legal dashboard and other data bases
- Ability to manage complex workload and prioritize appropriately, delegating where appropriate to support staff
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Ability to work well independently and identify opportunities to create and improve systems without direction
- Highly developed organizational and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both informal and in presentation
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent writing ability
Candidates must have a minimum of three years of experience in commercial real estate underwriting and/or acquisitions. Candidate must have expert knowledge and skills in MSExcel, ARGUS and Outlook. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Company Website: www.wccapitalgroup.com
World Class is principally engaged in the ownership, development, financing, management, and acquisition of commercial real estate and land...