World Finance Employee Reviews

not safe
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 21, 2017
working here learning wise was a great experience to learn something new.. The last locating in Snellville GA was not organized signs of racial prejudice was in the environment with and very dangerous to go got and knock on people doors who where behind in pay
Poor compensation and management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCOctober 19, 2017
Compensation was poor along with poor upper management. Quota was always impossible to hit which eliminated any bonus potential. Cut back on hours eliminating over time that employees counted on after working it for years. I personally lost $1,000 a month with the changes that was made.
Pros
Cons
everything about this job was horrible when I left
Assistant Branch Manager II (Senior) (Former Employee) –  Jay, OKOctober 18, 2017
Restructuring of titles, bonuses, approval policies and insurance coverage was my reason for leaving. Good benefits compared to some companies and very good pay.
Very Calm and Laid Back
Assistant Manager / Collection Representative (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAOctober 16, 2017
it's a great company to work for fast pace. It's a lot of multitasking and keeping up with your speed, But for the most part it's a great company. You just have to have self control and a great attitude to work for a company of this sort.
Pros
Free Lunch, Monthly Bonuses
Cons
Lack of team work and management
Finance and Tax Office
Branch Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYOctober 15, 2017
If you like working with numbers, along with working with the public, this could be a fun job. However, the pay in my opinion is not where it should be.
Cons
Salary
Senior management has no clue what goes on in operations.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Hardinsburg, KYOctober 11, 2017
Great pay if you want to live at your job. I'm lucky because I have a supervisor that lets me balance work and home. Senior management currently likes to implement new ideas that are counter productive. Business hours changed which caused a problem with myself and employees and has
not driven one more customer into my office.
Pros
Great bonuses if you live there
Cons
Poor senior management, poorlycommunicated plans and idea, low employee morale
NOT my Most Favorite
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAOctober 10, 2017
Work was stressful, staff was rude,management was poor. I did NOT enjoy my job and it was very stressful. I think had the management been better and the staff it would have been much more successful.
Good Experience
Customer Relations & Credit Validation Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 9, 2017
I enjoyed my experience working at the home office for world acceptance corporation. I especially liked my team manager, department supervisor, and coworkers in my department.
good place to work
LAN Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 8, 2017
Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn. Treated fairly.
I worked for a great manager, that new how to balance work and personal time.
Good group of people to work with, supportive and professional.
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Very good company. They care about there employees and the pay was decent for what you would do. Alot of calling and paperwork to do on a daily basis.
terrible experience, over worked, under paid, not appreciated
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXSeptember 29, 2017
I would not recommend this job to anyone. The day involved 300 or more collection calls, sending out past due letters, a lot of typing. I feel like I was appreciated for the hard work I put in.
Ok company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 29, 2017
Not much to say here. Upper management will strike you down if you are unhappy about something. It's a mentally draining job. For those who enjoy being stepped on and under appreciated, this job is for you.
Benefits
Cons
Collections
very poor management< supervisors dont care about employee needs
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 28, 2017
Management does not take their job seriously at all! Supervisors lie about bonuses and what they will do for you. Simply no one in management looks at the real problems unless you kiss their butt! Hard work here does absolutely NOTHING for you! They reward the slackers that kiss butt!
Cons
Was a good place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Owasso, OKSeptember 24, 2017
Was a good place to work. Some people were not nice. They way certain people talked you a person was degrading. You were graded on the growth of your office.
I love World Finance
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 20, 2017
World Finance is an amazing company. I honestly will hate to leave. They didn't have any open positions in the area I want to relocate to so I have begun looking else where.
Great oppurtunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSSeptember 18, 2017
Working for World Finance has created a great opportunity for me. They are pretty strict on work hours so you don't have to worry so much about working long hours. I learned a lot about the finance industry.
FUN workplace
Branch Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Homer, LASeptember 15, 2017
The job task is easy. The customers are great. you get to interact and form relationship with people daily. The hardest part of the job is learning the system, once its learned the rest is cake.
Workplace was fun but very competitive.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCSeptember 13, 2017
A typical day consisted of thousands of call to and from customers to keep them aware of account status and current promotions. Management made it very competitive offering free lunches for hard work. A way into a heart is through the stomach.
Pros
Quick sales.
Cons
Horrible pricing.
they are good to take you places but they base all activies around drinking
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2017
Very nice place to work if you have a respectable supervisor, Work very long hours no family time. Very Dangerous made to visit home in the night to attempt to collect ant moneys owed by yourself.
Pros
nice yearly trip, bounus
Cons
loans are made to some who cant repay them and you are made to do it anyways
Alright
Branch Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 6, 2017
Could drastically improve if I had better management. The supervisor is wonderful and I love the VPO but not my direct manager. They ensure you're trained and knowledgeable.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Hours and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Finance. Our community is ready to answer.