World Fuel

World Fuel United States Employee Reviews

Great company to get diversified experience in all aspects of aviation
Manager of Sales (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: great family and work balance
Cons: people i work with are spread across different time zones
Each day brings new challenges with initiatives that have high expectations. With that, I feel that I am maximizing my learning curve about the business as I am given opportunities to work with different departments within my company. I get a taste of everything, and that allows me to leverage my relationships across different divisions which, at the end of the day, adds value back to the company. Being a part of management has given me a holistic view of what goes on in the front- and back-end of the office. Also, getting my MBA while in management has allowed me to apply what I have learned to everyday business.
Fortune 500 Company w/good benefits
Client Coordinator Sales Executive (Current Employee), Decatur, AL I work remotelyMay 6, 2013
Pros: working remotely. flexible time schedule. co-workers.
Cons: corporate business strategy.
I work remotely from home and was a part of the acquisition of Ascent Aviation. I have an extensive sales background and have migrated to the Client Coordinator position. I support a team of sales executives to on board new business, including creating contracts, and maintaining existing business. I update our customer management systems and keep all information current.