World Kitchen LLC

World Kitchen LLC Employee Reviews

More of a temp than Intern, but great environment
Accounts Payable Intern (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILAugust 22, 2013
I was brought on to be an intern, but throughout the internship I felt like I was there more as a temp to fill in where needed and do a few odd jobs. The company is great and the people are friendly though and I highly enjoyed my experience there and the ability to gain office experience.
Productive and a great learing experience
Order Filler/Quality (Current Employee), Monee, ILFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: benefits, hours, the learning experience
Cons: poor management
A typical day for me at work is busy having to process customer returns, updating the spreadsheet, dimension of products, transferring products to different locations is sometimes alot to handle, but I always deal with it the best way that I can. In my years at World Kitchen I learned how to drive a forklift and also I learned how to use the SAP system. The hardest part of the job for me at first was unloading the containers which is a very physcially demanding job. The most enjoyable part of the job were the hours and the people I got to work with there
Working at World kitchen as Process engineer
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Corning, NYJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: lunches
Morning meetings rouine tasks

Six sigma project

Changing Management

Co wokrers are good

Expections are not clear

visiblilty
Productive Very Clean Work Place
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Monee IllinoisAugust 30, 2012
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: production slows down after christmas
Attend morning meeting. Participate in streching exersises. Receive work assingment. Fill out DEC sheet for stand up reach forklift, proceed to complete orders as assigned. I learned how to proficently putaway and pull pallets in a double-deep rack using the crown reach truck (valuable skill). Everyone got along with each other working as a team to get the job done and make for a pleasent work enviornment. I enjoy driving the reach and stand up forklifts makes for a fast day everyday.
Fast paced
Store Manager (Current Employee), Pigeon Forge, TNApril 17, 2012
Pros: paid vacation
Cons: short breaks
The company is not hard to work for have a good training program in place. Customer focused and strives to preform to the best of the best.
Great Company, Great Folks!
Warehouse Analyst (Former Employee)May 22, 2011
It was a little gloomy of a place but where in Illinois isn't it gloomy for a greater part of the year.

Anyways, the people were kind and very professional. Great community of employees.