World Kitchen LLC Employee Reviews

Productive and filled with tasking
Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician (IV) (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYApril 3, 2017
The job is filled with available upgrades and possible projects, great for a new and or an experienced tech. The management team is great to work with, and it is a building company that will grow.
Pros
corelle
good starting company
Shift/Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYJanuary 13, 2017
World kitchen is a great starting company if you are looking into the industrial field. Since I began working at World Kitchen I have been troubleshooting machines, maintaining a 50’ by 30’ by 30’ tank of molten glass that is electrically melting with 2400VDC, troubleshoot from 12470V down to 24VDC and I am required to adhere to the corporate arc flash rules and safety requirements. Along with various other task required for the job troubleshooting anything electrical. I am currently on swing shifts due to a 24/7/365 facility.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
working conditions are not ideal for everyone
Managers micromange employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, PANovember 3, 2013
A typical day is getting to work logging into system and begin taking calls. No talking is allowed during work hours with co-workers; Manager does micromanage employees; co-workers are very helpful and enjoyed working with them; the hardest part of the job was being micromanaged and needing permission to take a bathroom break; was off for 5 days with phenomena and was disciplined for taking time off.
Pros
Free product was given very generously
Cons
No conversation permitted between employees during work hours
More of a temp than Intern, but great environment
Accounts Payable Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 22, 2013
I was brought on to be an intern, but throughout the internship I felt like I was there more as a temp to fill in where needed and do a few odd jobs. The company is great and the people are friendly though and I highly enjoyed my experience there and the ability to gain office experience.
Productive and a great learing experience
Order Filler/Quality (Current Employee) –  Monee, ILFebruary 16, 2013
A typical day for me at work is busy having to process customer returns, updating the spreadsheet, dimension of products, transferring products to different locations is sometimes alot to handle, but I always deal with it the best way that I can. In my years at World Kitchen I learned how to drive a forklift and also I learned how to use the SAP system. The hardest part of the job for me at first was unloading the containers which is a very physcially demanding job. The most enjoyable part of the job were the hours and the people I got to work with there
Pros
benefits, hours, the learning experience
Cons
poor management
Working at World kitchen as Process engineer
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYJanuary 16, 2013
Morning meetings rouine tasks

Six sigma project

Changing Management

Co wokrers are good

Expections are not clear

visiblilty
Pros
lunches
Productive Very Clean Work Place
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Monee IllinoisAugust 30, 2012
Attend morning meeting. Participate in streching exersises. Receive work assingment. Fill out DEC sheet for stand up reach forklift, proceed to complete orders as assigned. I learned how to proficently putaway and pull pallets in a double-deep rack using the crown reach truck (valuable skill). Everyone got along with each other working as a team to get the job done and make for a pleasent work enviornment. I enjoy driving the reach and stand up forklifts makes for a fast day everyday.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
production slows down after christmas
Fast paced
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNApril 17, 2012
The company is not hard to work for have a good training program in place. Customer focused and strives to preform to the best of the best.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
short breaks
Great Company, Great Folks!
Warehouse Analyst (Former Employee)May 22, 2011
It was a little gloomy of a place but where in Illinois isn't it gloomy for a greater part of the year.

Anyways, the people were kind and very professional. Great community of employees.

Want to know more about World Kitchen LLC?

Ask a question