World Pay

World Pay Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place with foozball
Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2014
Cool place to work. The atmosphere is laid back. Coworkers are really team players.
Steady Check
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta GAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: 40 hrs
Cons: no room for growth
Steady check... benefits are so so... .... nothing more to tell
A prefect place to get started!
Helpdesk Rep (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2013
Pros: monthly bonus
Cons: need more advancment opportunities
Typical day at World Pay- start with updates of previous days work flow. A quick glance at emails, a cup of good coffee and a good thought of unspoken words of how my day will go. On the phones I go - assisting my merchants on quick resolutions.
World Pay is a very focus environment, some of the hardest working people I know. World Pay has always shown Internal customer appreciation -from gifts to time off of the phone to enjoy seasonal festivities.
Management is very diverse, you will experience different styles and views of how to handle situations and on how to become proactive and get the most out of such a wonderful place.
One can always expect a daily challenge from a merchant or just learning new policies and procedures - its an opportunity to learn and grow and add to your knowledge base. A prefect place to get started.
nice
Sr Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta GANovember 8, 2012
fun place to work. enjoyable, great people
great fun fun good like the job great boss. great place ,
This is a contracting role.
Sales Support Coordinator (Contractor) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2012
I am currently working this contracting role. The role has shown me many things within the payment processing industry.

About World Pay

WorldPay is a leading global provider of payment and risk services, processing millions of transactions every day. WorldPay is – Read more