World Pay Employee Reviews

Very nice office
Senior Customer Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2016
Overall a nice place to work. I gained a plethora of knowledge in the credit card processing industry. My work day is typically very fast paced and busy ,that's what I really liked. I loved my co-workers as well. My job was not hard at all because management made sure I had the proper tools to do my job efficiently. I really loved the location! (Atlantic Station)
Pros
the open work space.. I think it really helps out with moral
Cons
constantly changing supervisors...
competitive workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJune 9, 2016
Great place to work and learn new emerging technologies. It's a very challenging and fast paced environment that brings out the best in your skillset.
Productive and fun place with foozball
Help Desk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2014
Cool place to work. The atmosphere is laid back. Coworkers are really team players.
Steady Check
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAAugust 5, 2014
Steady check... benefits are so so... .... nothing more to tell
Pros
40 hrs
Cons
no room for growth
World Pay Review
Customer Service (1099 Response Team) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2013
• Contacted merchants(outbound) and verified federal tax ID numbers and tax filing name; made changes if necessary.
• Updated account information using 1099 & W9 forms mailed in by merchants.
• Updated account information from emails that were sent directly from merchant.
Pros
great starting pay
Cons
temporary position
A prefect place to get started!
Helpdesk Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2013
Typical day at World Pay- start with updates of previous days work flow. A quick glance at emails, a cup of good coffee and a good thought of unspoken words of how my day will go. On the phones I go - assisting my merchants on quick resolutions.
World Pay is a very focus environment, some of the hardest working people I know. World Pay has always shown Internal customer appreciation -from gifts to time off of the phone to enjoy seasonal festivities.
Management is very diverse, you will experience different styles and views of how to handle situations and on how to become proactive and get the most out of such a wonderful place.
One can always expect a daily challenge from a merchant or just learning new policies and procedures - its an opportunity to learn and grow and add to your knowledge base. A prefect place to get started.
Pros
Monthly Bonus
Cons
Need more advancment opportunities
This is a contracting role.
Sales Support Coordinator (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2012
I am currently working this contracting role. The role has shown me many things within the payment processing industry.