WTS Payroll Specialist / Bookkeeper
WTS is an industry leading company in the city of San Antonio and is seeking a highly motivated Payroll Specialist / Bookkeeper to become the newest member of our organization. This is a full-time position offering excellent starting pay with a very reputable Non-profit Organization headquartered in Southeast San Antonio.
The applicant must be able to process Paychex payroll semi monthly, enter accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions into QuickBooks, perform spending analysis of vendor transactions, work efficiently without supervision, multi-task and manage their time wisely. The applicant must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Strong organizational skills are required along with the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
Interested applicants should email your cover letter (containing an argument on why you are a favorable candidate for the position and describing your year / years of experience) and resume.
Job Qualifications are as follows:
- Two or Four year college degree in Business/Accounting
- At least 1 year experience
- QuickBooks knowledge is highly favorable
- Keen attention to detail is needed
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook experience are a must
- Experience with Financial Statements and Accruals
- Bank Reconciliation experience is a must
- Strong General Ledger Experience
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- A Relentless work ethic is important
- Reliable and Professional Attitude are a must
Compensation: Salary $40,000 - $55,000
Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting with you.