World Yacht

World Yacht United States Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Dishwasher (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
Very busy place to work, cant't stand in one place for to long. The food here is very good most times you'll find yourself bringing home food because its to good to throw away.
OVERVIEW
Waiter/ Bus Boy (Former Employee), NEW YORK NYMay 23, 2013
As member of the World Yacht team I was an integral part of the brunch and dinner staff that serviced a three yacht fleet with one of the countries most renowned brunch and dinner cruise lines. My duties included providing outstanding customer service to well over 300 patrons per evening. My duties included ensuring the satisfaction of each cruiser by providing personalized and detailed service, during the course of the excursion. It was my responsibility to be knowledgeable of the various menu options, libations and course of each cruise. I was also responsible for the maintenance and stocking of the various bars throughout the ships, tablescape layouts and displays; clearing of assigned areas after each event.
Great enviroment
Food & Beverage office Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2013
Great Coworkers

I Make sure that all my Cruise managers have what they need to have a smooth Dinner/Lunch.

Make sure my staff had everything the need to Sail.

Submitted all my work on time for example payroll.
Overall, enjoyable place to work.
Busser (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 25, 2012
Pros: saw nyc skyline on a nightly basis
Cons: some of the management could be real sticklers about things & would micro-manage you.
You just learned your job, each manager was kind of different. Two in specific were real uptight about everything and would get real, as if they've never ran the tour 1000 times before. The co-workers are the same as any other you'd expect to find at another establishment, some you get along with, some you don't like.
alot of work for too little money.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 6, 2012
i have experienced bus boy even though i was a dishwasher because most of them are slow in doing their job and i have experienced second chef because they would ask me for help sometimes.

About World Yacht

World Yacht charters provides the perfect NYC holiday party venue. Contact our experienced event planners to get started. – More from ZoomInfo »