About the Company
We own and operate influential, general interest publications (in the childcare/parenting/nanny and lifestyle/fitness/beauty/health verticals, respectively) delivering dynamic content daily to an audience that seeks to improve and elevate their lifestyle.
Sr. Front-End Developer & Designer
The ideal candidate possesses strong front-end development skills and is capable of transforming cutting edge designs into dynamic websites, preparing them for integration into an open source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Expression Engine). The candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
We believe in building a culture with technical innovation and strong engineering values & goals, since this is crucial in creating a valuable product and in moving the company forward.
This is a FT in-office position in our Seattle, Santa Monica, or Palo Alto office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- MUST be comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience developing, maintaining and enhancing CMS-driven websites (especially in Drupal & Wordpress)
- Expertise in mobile web UI development and/or responsive design
- Strongly motivated to succeed in a dynamic team driven environment
- Must be capable of converting PSD design into high quality, cross-browser/mobile compatible, valid HTML/CSS markup (PSD to HTML)
- 4+ years of Photoshop and web graphics production experience
- Desire to continually develop skill set and mature within company for professional and financial growth
- Highly organized with excellent time/work management ability
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in agency environment
- Savvy understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience content management systems (WordPress, Drupal and Expression Engine a major plus).
- Understanding of SEO concepts and their implementation
- Version control with Git
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to include links to Github accounts or attach examples of code from your most recent projects.
We will not consider any candidates who do not provide this information.
Energy Empowerment Ethics Execution