WorldPac Employee Reviews

Relaxing
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 8, 2017
It was ok. We were only paid twice a month. I was a independent contractor so I was able to drive my own vehicle. It's was very easy and light work. Could have been a better pay and benefits
"we are all replaceable"
Problem solver for clients and sales staff (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAOctober 26, 2017
Management was in effective and out of touch with what was going on in the warehouse. Overlooked poor work ethic as well as sexist behaviors towards the female employees. General culture of the company was "we are all replaceable"
Good management, but corporation doesn't care
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2017
A physically focused job including moving and delivering many auto parts that are often heavy. Tasks are repetitive and time based. Management is great though. Not afraid to come in and help however they can to get the job done instead of hiding behind a desk. They are understanding and accommodating in areas most managers are hard nosed and alienating. It is an easy job and generally fairly enjoyable as it usually is not very stressful. The worst part is the low pay and insulting health care options. Managers make this job, but corporate does what they can to destroy it.
Pros
Easy, reliable, good management
Cons
Pay, poor benefits
Hated it
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 3, 2017
I didnt know Puerto Rican were racist but they are. My life was a living bad word there. I had to train people just so one day they could become my boss.
Very fast pace, never slows down
Warehouse/Driver (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 2, 2017
Very fast pace work environment , on your feet all 8 hour shift. Management is great, the pay needs to be better than what they offer for the job requiements.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks, not enough employees
Decent benefits.
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 28, 2017
Managers lack people skills. They bully the workers with intimidation tactics. Constantly understaffed. The managers have expectations of the workers that they don't exercise themselves. The building is air conditioned but the manager keeps the doors shut year round as a punishment tactic. The managers promote a very negative atmosphere. This is a very unpleasant place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management! Inefficient leadership!
Overwork, burnout employees
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXSeptember 25, 2017
The job was great at first, then they require you to work mandatory overtime or you will be terminated. Their mandatory is 5 days a week. Little or no regard to the fact that people have families to tend to they expect you to make arrangements for that. The wrong people are held accountable for mess ups. Warehouse drama is an everyday occurrence. The real problem is if any of the higher ups feel like you may be rocking the boat by asking questions then watch out because you will probably pay the price.......
Lack of support from management
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2017
When asked to acheive goals, no support would be given and when goals were reached with out support and on unpaid overtime, no acknowledgment was given.
Pros
Discount on parts
Cons
no appreciation for employees
Cross training
Delivery Driver / Warehouse Teammate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2017
The cross training was good, Management wasn't great because they showed favoritism. Company would be great if they focused on business and not personal issues.
Pros
The ability to move around.
Cons
Need better management.
Its like highscool
Recieving Lead (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJJuly 12, 2017
What I mean by that people over there at the work talk so bad about each other. You almost forget that they are adults. Their is no respect for each other and the management doesn't know how to effectively help or work with the teamate.
Everything about this place sucks
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJune 27, 2017
Worldpac is the worse place to work for bad management, favoritism some people are allowed to do what ever they while others have to do double the work
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Everthing else
Good days and not so good days
Dispatcher Supervisor/ Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2017
I was hired at worldpac as a parts delivery driver and a warehouse associate, i was the first one hired in the Houston location, eventually i became the Dispatch Supervisor as well as the Fleet Manager over the Company's Vehicles, i also was the key carrier, i opened and closed. Worldpac is a very diversed company. The hardest part of my job was Supervising , i had to Supervised the warehouse, our parts delivery drivers as well as dealing with agency, because we also used temps, especially we were very busy or doing inventory. I enjoyed everything about Worldpac because i was there from the beginning and i watch the Company grow and also go through so many changes, it was a great experienced.
Pros
Fair
Cons
In the end too many females in power including in Management and HR Department, very biased against males, friends with females workers, all it takes is for a female to complaint, for a male to lose his job.
good experience
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJune 14, 2017
Route was not that great. Management wasn't that helpful. A lot of confusion some of the time and way too many requirements for such little pay. Recommend for start but not forever.
Work you to death
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 11, 2017
If you have a route that keeps you on the road, then its pretty easy. However there is not many routes available that keep you out of the warehouse. In the warehouse, there is no air condition. They work you to death! Lifting heavy items such as brake rotors and cases of oil. Constant climbing of very tall ladders with no safety harness to pull down huge radiators with no spotter. They have this mandatory overtime and they feel that they own you. NC labor laws says they can so there's no fighting that one. I have worked 15 hrs in one day and still had to be back in at 6 am. No room for advancement and they prefer to hire outside. Not a good job for single mothers, there's no excuse why you can't work overtime. Don't bother if you have night school or a second job.
Its a great job to have just got to get the leads to come together and work as one
Shipping/picking and auditing (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJune 8, 2017
I enjoy it nobody is all over you working. The office peopl are very helpful to you as long as your up front with them and don't b.s. with them. Even my coworkers are fun to work with. They are amazing and care alot air and help as well
Pros
Free lunches ob mandatory sat
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
I have enjoyed my employment with Worldpac. Management was awesome.
Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 23, 2017
Workspace was an AMAZING place to work. Management was always looking out for us.. Safety classes on Wednesday showed alot of Great information. I learned sooo much in my almost 2 yrs.
Pros
Information & knowledge given to us
Cons
pay
Would not recommend
Warehouse Driver (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMay 18, 2017
Worse ware house ever to much favoritism all the new people have this company in there pocket when they ask for something they get it .all the old get treated like sh** excuse me how could you get vacation when you just started . I had to wait a year for vac Do you have to get down on your knees and beg for special treatment because it seems that way.when your asked to go on a run they rite away run to a manager and say I don't want do that run I got to leave early or they just don't want to do it. I noticed that at the last run of the day people would stay out longer on the run before that run so they wouldn't have to do it .Sorry but this company need better Management all of them.
Pros
Good benefit
Cons
Bad MGN
Not a great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXMay 15, 2017
Did the same job on a daily basis with the responsibility of a manager without the pay. Empty promises were made with no action. Thy want you to do more tasks and no praise for the hard work. Checks weren't accurate, always had issues with pay. The managers from other warehouses spoke down on the employees. Communication is not the focal point in this company. If thinking of working here, DON'T!!!! Nothing good will come to you!
Not a great place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXMay 15, 2017
This is not a place to work the trainer louis hurts like to feel and talk to new girls in the warehouse and he like to get them in W zone and touch on you.. The job has lost of favoritism.. The manager talks down on you and is very rude.. If u have a problem its hard to get help.. If you make a mistake you can get fired for it.... People spit on the floors.. So many people telling you what todo at once.... People smoke outside drink in their cars on lunch break and do inappropriate things at the job.. Management hears about it and allows it to go on with certain coworkers... They have a high turn over rate..
Pros
Place for convicted felons no background checks
Very fast pace and productive atmosphere.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMay 4, 2017
World Pac is a small close knit work environment. Work is very steady and routine. Great benefits and comfortable work environment. Overall this is a great Company to work for with flexible work hours. Looking to expand the horizon and venture out into better opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorldPac. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8