Worldventures Employee Reviews

Good company but still new
Escalation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 8, 2017
After passing the 11 year anniversary this year in 2017, the company is thriving and pulling in so much business around the world. Unfortunately, management has not learned to plan ahead and staff for the volume in their company causing strain on employees without the pay increase benefits to keep spirits high.
Pros
Room for growth in management, full hour lunches
Cons
Working off the clock to keep up with volume, not high enough pay to keep up with work
fun place to work, poor managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 17, 2017
Loved the location, fun environment, poor management, lots of favoritism. job is constantly changing and if your at the bottom of the chain, you better believe you will pick up the slacks.
A fun place to work
Director, Marketing Communications (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 3, 2017
The company is innovating in interesting ways. It started as a direct selling company that sells travel memberships. It's working on morphing into a technology company that provides new membership benefits.
Too Much Chaos
Marketing (Current Employee) –  PlanoJune 6, 2017
No trust in executive leadership. There are always fires to put out and emergencies. Planning doesn't matter because upper management only wants things done their way.
Liked the people
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with but we were watching our back constantly.
No lunch room was strange and contractor parking was a bit of a challenge
Cons
people were into 'titles' instead of responsibilities
Relax environment.
Sales rep (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 10, 2017
Relaxed environment being able to travel with the company with people willing to make money while taking vacations. Also meeting confiendent people who are willing to help you make your team the best it can be. There isn't a better feeling of getting paid to make money while taking a vacation.
Pros
Traveling to 5 star resorts.
Cons
Not finding people willing to join
Network Marketing at its finest
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 28, 2017
I did thoroughly enjoy the company, but it was extremely hard to make it profitable. I poured everything I had into working their system, I attended trainings and events, but success did not come easy! Truthfully it never came at all. I spent way more money than I ever made with this business.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not a good business for making money
on my free time
Sales Rep, Schedule meetings, Recruit and Train (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLApril 20, 2017
Worldventures is great , i love the way i can work on my free time building for a awesome retirement. People are great and i meet new faces every day . Allowing me to make memories with my family.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 1, 2017
Great people to work with nice work home life balance good vacation package good health benefits great manager i hope it gets stable so people can keep there jobs
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Unstable
Great company to work for
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 21, 2017
I have loved my time with this company but want more experience elsewhere. Work life balance is extremely important with this company. I learned an abundance of things here.
Great Company
Direct Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 3, 2017
The Company is great. I am blessed for the opportunity to have WorldVentures in my life. The company is incredible. Most of all, the people that I have met along the way have been incredible blessings in my life.
Help create fun, time freedom and memories of a lifetime.
Representative (Former Employee) –  UtahDecember 20, 2016
Build connections through community out reaches that turn into long lasting trust worthy bonds. Learn, educate, and execute new training materials. Plan, prepare, package, and present: the current growth of the company, the expected growth of the company, the benefits and opportunities with the company.
Productive and fun workplace with exciting coworkers
Customer Service Representative/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 23, 2016
WorldVentures had the best culture of any job I have ever had. The employees were genuine and cared about each other. I worked around people who wanted to see me succeed and would do everything they could to help me in that process.

A typical day at work included answering phones, notating accounts, serving clientele, and processing requests. I learned how more about time management and organization in this role than I have in my entire professional career. Management changed while in the middle of my time at WorldVentures but the environment adapted well and the team was able to maintain productivity.
Pros
multiple breaks, culture, co-workers, atmosphere
Cons
between call times, lack of management, benefits
Amazing people and potential
Network marketing (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 18, 2016
Its independent.
To grow and challenge yourself
There is no "management"
They are amazing
The hardest part would be the confidence to do the task.
The most enjoyable part is the ambition it gives you and the wonderful way you can grow into whatever you want to be.
Awesome company
Membership Sales Rep, Team Manager New Jersey (Current Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 7, 2016
Awesome atmosphere and a overall great company to be apart of. You definitely have to have a go getters mentality. Personal development was a major key in my success.
Very employee friendly, fun work environment, and supportive
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 17, 2016
There was never a repetitive day at work. each day had a new goal, a new task at hand. I learned more about marketing, the business side of it, and a better way to approach my computer skills. Management was more than helpful to each employee. My co workers were amazing and friendly,. everyone helped each other when needed. I would say the hardest part would be getting accustomed to the time difference when traveling. I enjoyed my co-workers and traveling the most. Seeing the world with great people is living the dream.
Pros
Learning new computer skills, travel, luncheons
Cons
travel time
great entreprenurial opportunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2016
I enjoyed the ability to travel all the time for inexpensive prices and interact with different people from all over the world.
Pros
inexpensive vacation
Cons
completely comission
World Ventures is a growing company
Gifting Marketing Manager/In-Destination Gifting (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 15, 2016
World Ventures is a growing company and its been in business for 10 years. It is a multilevel marketing company that sells travel packages.
Making a living... living.
INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 27, 2016
The best part is being able to create fun, freedom and fulfillment for people and helping them make memories with friends and family.
great leadership
Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 6, 2016
love the culture! The trips are the best part and the app is wonderful for booing travel on the fly. I love being paid partly by travel as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worldventures. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2