Worldventures

Worldventures United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work! Great product and compensation plan.
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 12, 2014
Pros: culture, compensation, advancement
Cons: training
A day at work involves presentations,sales and following up with potential clients.The day to day activity is also the training ground for the continual stream of new representatives.The culture here is unbeatable, it continually challenges you, encourages you and inspires you. The hardest part of this job is the training of new representatives. The greatest part of this business is selling the great product I enjoyed myself.
Different Culture and Industry
Manager (Current Employee), Plano TexasOctober 11, 2014
The Vision and Mission of the company is amazing. But the industry that they work on is very volatile. For start ups is great. Not for management and above.
Fun place to work with great people
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: great people.
Cons: lack of advancement from my position.
Loved the people I met and the relaxed culture of the company.
Experience life playing full out!
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee), Logan, UTJuly 21, 2014
Worldventures is based in one of the best industries there is: TRAVEL. Given me two websites tjedinger.worldventures.biz Is my business website. Here we are able to enroll new customers. tjedinger.dreamtrips.com Is what we would call the vacation portal, it has access to a huge selection of destinations. I have been able to book many vacations and help open many people to, in my eyes, a revolutionary way of travel. The job consisted of reaching out to people to get them in front of short video. Then being able to close the sale on the spot. I also had to be able to train people how to do the same thing that I was doing personally. One of the toughest challenges that I have faced is losing all sense of leadership and guidance, due to some leaders dealing with cancer, while others dealt with the blessing of a baby. But from a management stand point it has molded my character into realizing that I will never abandon/ leave my team hanging in the balance. While the industry is tough to do because you have to be able to motivate people in order to attain a sustainable living in the industry, there are a ton of benefits that have came from being involved with such a wonderful company: building friends around the world with similar interests, being able to take vacations at ridiculously low pricing, and most importantly I have found a drive to succeed in life that I never knew existed.
Clueless company
Travel Professional (Former Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: lots of glam and bling
Cons: phoney mgnt
Felt like a made-up/pretend company. Upper Mgmt only concerned about wearing the latest designer jeans. No clear vision of what the company is actually about.
Life Changing Company
Qualified Representative (Current Employee), San Marcos, TXNovember 7, 2012
Worldventures, LLC has triggered my attitude towards financial education and personal growth.
fun work environment
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee), plano, txApril 16, 2012
most enjoyable part about job is that you get to make a living... living

About Worldventures

WorldVentures is a global direct sales company based in Plano, Texas, specializing in leisure travel. There’s no time – Read more