Worldventures Employee Reviews

Awesome company
Membership Sales Rep, Team Manager New Jersey (Current Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 7, 2016
Awesome atmosphere and a overall great company to be apart of. You definitely have to have a go getters mentality. Personal development was a major key in my success.
Very employee friendly, fun work environment, and supportive
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 17, 2016
There was never a repetitive day at work. each day had a new goal, a new task at hand. I learned more about marketing, the business side of it, and a better way to approach my computer skills. Management was more than helpful to each employee. My co workers were amazing and friendly,. everyone helped each other when needed. I would say the hardest part would be getting accustomed to the time difference when traveling. I enjoyed my co-workers and traveling the most. Seeing the world with great people is living the dream.
Pros
Learning new computer skills, travel, luncheons
Cons
travel time
great entreprenurial opportunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 31, 2016
I enjoyed the ability to travel all the time for inexpensive prices and interact with different people from all over the world.
Pros
inexpensive vacation
Cons
completely comission
World Ventures is a growing company
Gifting Marketing Manager/In-Destination Gifting (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 15, 2016
World Ventures is a growing company and its been in business for 10 years. It is a multilevel marketing company that sells travel packages.
Making a living... living.
INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 27, 2016
The best part is being able to create fun, freedom and fulfillment for people and helping them make memories with friends and family.
great leadership
Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 6, 2016
love the culture! The trips are the best part and the app is wonderful for booing travel on the fly. I love being paid partly by travel as well
Productive, great enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano,TXSeptember 15, 2015
I loved working for this company, great culture and amazing staff. Always a pleasure to come to work each day. Left to stay at home with my daughter for her first year.
Pros
the culture of the company
Cons
Scheldule changed every 3 months
Fun and exciting place to work
Product Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Worldventures is a fun place to work. They are all about work hard:play hard. I learned a lot about the travel industry and how to barter with hotels. Management was fair and great with there specific teams. Co-workers were great as well. Hardest part of the job was making sure everything went smooth on the trips. Most enjoyable part was traveling to fun places and working.
Pros
Great culture, nice office, young company.
Cons
Low pay, always lay offs, don't get awarded for hard work
Good place to work.
Finance (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 18, 2015
Fun people to be around. Company continues to grow every year. The representatives in the field are awesome. Never a dull moment.
Culture focused
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 3, 2015
I really enjoy being around people. I get a chance to get to the know representatives that make the company profitable. There are options for travel internationally and domestically. The management is great!
Must be Self Motivated and Persistent
Network Marketer/Salesman (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 2, 2015
This is a huge opportunity but requires hard work. Network marketing requires a lot of attention, dedication and skills. If you join a great team you will have all the tools you need to be successful. Potential to earn a residual income and become financially free. Sales, marketing, networking are your friends to wealth.
Pros
money, opportunity, motivating
Cons
time consuming
Great place to work! Great product and compensation plan.
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 12, 2014
A day at work involves presentations,sales and following up with potential clients.The day to day activity is also the training ground for the continual stream of new representatives.The culture here is unbeatable, it continually challenges you, encourages you and inspires you. The hardest part of this job is the training of new representatives. The greatest part of this business is selling the great product I enjoyed myself.
Pros
culture, compensation, advancement
Cons
training
Different Culture and Industry
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano TexasOctober 11, 2014
The Vision and Mission of the company is amazing. But the industry that they work on is very volatile. For start ups is great. Not for management and above.
Fun place to work with great people
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 27, 2014
Loved the people I met and the relaxed culture of the company.
Pros
great people.
Cons
lack of advancement from my position.
Experience life playing full out!
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTJuly 21, 2014
Worldventures is based in one of the best industries there is: TRAVEL. Given me two websites tjedinger.worldventures.biz Is my business website. Here we are able to enroll new customers. tjedinger.dreamtrips.com Is what we would call the vacation portal, it has access to a huge selection of destinations. I have been able to book many vacations and help open many people to, in my eyes, a revolutionary way of travel. The job consisted of reaching out to people to get them in front of short video. Then being able to close the sale on the spot. I also had to be able to train people how to do the same thing that I was doing personally. One of the toughest challenges that I have faced is losing all sense of leadership and guidance, due to some leaders dealing with cancer, while others dealt with the blessing of a baby. But from a management stand point it has molded my character into realizing that I will never abandon/ leave my team hanging in the balance. While the industry is tough to do because you have to be able to motivate people in order to attain a sustainable living in the industry, there are a ton of benefits that have came from being involved with such a wonderful company: building friends around the world with similar interests, being able to take vacations at ridiculously low pricing, and most importantly I have found a drive to succeed in life that I never knew existed.
Clueless company
Travel Professional (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 7, 2013
Felt like a made-up/pretend company. Upper Mgmt only concerned about wearing the latest designer jeans. No clear vision of what the company is actually about.
Pros
lots of glam and bling
Cons
phoney mgnt
Life Changing Company
Qualified Representative (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 7, 2012
Worldventures, LLC has triggered my attitude towards financial education and personal growth.
fun work environment
Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) –  plano, txApril 16, 2012
most enjoyable part about job is that you get to make a living... living