Successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency, revenue, and productivity of the service department and achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Successful candid will also develop and implement plans to grow the service business revenue of the clinic
- Runs an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all service records.
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of the staff
- Prepares and administers annual operating budget
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys
- Understand, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, Right-to-Know, etc.
- Understand and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures
- Facilitates and/or conducts technical training and sends employees to appropriate training schools as needed
- Monitors technicians’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Maintains high quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality
- Serves as liaison with factory representatives
- Ensures the proper care, storage, and inventory of special tools
- Maintain a safe work environment
Candidate should be team oriented, have a positive attitude and good communication skills. Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Continuing Education & Training Opportunities
- Life Insurance Plan
- Medical/RX Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Long-term Disability
- Dental, Vision Plan (optional)
- EOE Employer
Indeed - 15 months ago