Worldwide Photography Employee Reviews

place
Assistant Manager Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 17, 2016
Sales was a great place and a fun environment to be in. Management will talk to you and treat you like an adult so if you have a weak constitution sales isnt for you.
Great place to work depending on the support you have around you.
SET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2016
When all the team members band together and work accordingly then the job is endless fun! Nothing like taking and making memories for families and friends.
Pros
High energy workplace
Cons
Can't please all the customers no matter what you do it seems like at times.
I must have loved it if I stayed so long.
Regional Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 23, 2016
I love watching the children's faces when they saw Santa and the Easter Bunny for the first time. I loved making memories that parents and grand parents will remember for a life time.
very energetic environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 11, 2016
My work day included making little children smile as they stepped up to take pictures with santa clause my duties including setting up opening and closing register and supervising everyone on set. I learned how to be a team player, my coworkers were very reliable the hardest part of my job was communicating rules and regulations with the customers. the most enjoyable part was obviously seeing the kids see santa.
Pros
free pictures for staff
Cons
non-flexible schedule
My time with WWP
Seasonal Helper (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJune 20, 2016
Working for this company was a nice experience, especially if it's your first job like it was mine. I first helped out with Santa an it was a really nice experience, everyone so nice and one of the managers took me under her wing to help guide me since it was first time the working world. A few months later I returned to help for Easter and we got a great group of new co-workers and management. It was yet another great month with connecting with new friends and having a huge help from our new managers.

Hardest part of the day would be weekends but we all helped one another out and got through the busy day.

The enjoy part of this job and working for this company, I really do suggest anyone working for them during the holiday season. Especially as a first job.
Pros
good pay, great group of people, tons of fun
Cons
short breaks, on your feet for long hours
Fun & Productive environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 30, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is the experience you are allowed to have with the customers. Very family-like feeling with management and fellow employees
Fun and Entertaning
Photographer, Greeter,Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAMay 13, 2016
The Job was Fun, Co-workers kept a positive , friendly environment . Loved looking at the kids faces when they would look at Santa. The management was great. The hardest part of the job was choosing the best photo for the customers and informing them that they were not allowed to view or choose the photo they liked, The most enjoyable part was seeing kids happy .
Pros
roating positions
Cons
Santa's were somewhat impatient
Fun seasonal job
Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOApril 2, 2016
A typical day is seeing many different children coming to see Santa Claus. What I learned was how to run a cash register and customer service skills, how to make myself sound confident in what I was saying. Management was amesome, he was serious when he needed to be but all around he was a cool guy and funny. My co-workers were the best, they had positive attiudes and helped when needed. The hardest part was keeping up with sales on packages. The most enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the little kids faces.
Pros
Seeing happy little kids, easy going job
Cons
short breaks
Welcoming and invigorating environment that was sadly sold
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMarch 24, 2016
Great companies sometimes make a choice to sell to larger, more corporate entities that don't have the same vision. In the beginning three years I was given a great opportunity to make lasting professional and personal relationships while providing top notch client relations and helped reach mutually obtainable financial goals. Daily contact with mall executives to insure promotions were put in place to bring the most customer satisfaction.
Pros
flexibility, some travel, friendly staff
Cons
loss of staff and company vision once sold
An experience that could have been better if the management had a clue.
Photo Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 29, 2015
* Busy with lots of people coming in for pictures with only a few problems with the equipment, but nothing we couldn't handle.
* I've gained more experience with customer service and my photography skills have seen improvement.
* It was fine at first, but then it went south as my time there went on.
My manager showed obvious favoritism to certain co-workers and often left the set with them to take care of their own business while on the clock and in the middle of an influx of customers.
* Half of my co-workers were unprofessional and the other half were the few that enjoyed working with as the other half were the ones that often left with the manager.
* The hardest part of the job was often the lack of help from management during bigger rushes of customers and the occasional unruly customer.
*The most enjoyable part was my time working with the customers and my co-workers who were actually very professional and nice to work with.
Pros
Nice Co-workers
Cons
No Benefits, Favoritism
Very great workplace
Cashier- selling photographs (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 8, 2015
I would get there an hour before me opened. Make sure that all the computers were plugged in. I would take sample shoots of pictures just to make sure the camera was working. The bunny or santa would get there and hour or 30 minutes before we opened to make sure the suits were good and needed nothing. Then customers started to show up 15 minutes before open. We would get them all checked in and just wait until santa or the bunny was ready and sometimes they would come out early. The employees would show up 30 minutes before open.
Fun Interesting Job
Character Animator (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIJune 5, 2015
Handled Children Participated in photography. Loved working with children and seeing the expressions on their faces.
Easter Bunny
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 28, 2015
Responsible for providing lasting, memorable experiences for children and families visiting the Easter Bunny by being highly energetic and enthusiastic
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAApril 4, 2015
The managers are extremely nice and understanding. They listened to what the employee has to say. They are also very fun to talk to!

I worked for them for 3 weeks for the bunny booth, and I have to tell you, it was the BEST 3 weeks of my working life! I have another job that I have been with for over a year, and I have never had as much fun than when I worked at the bunny booth!
Pros
fun environment, easy job, oppurtunities for advancement
Cons
pay is okay
Not as easy as it looks. Beware!
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 3, 2015
My 2 wk Easter Bunny gig was paradise on Earth for a few days, then I realized how agonizingly monotonous it was. The suit became unbearably hot, and I do not recommend this kind of job for anyone that becomes uncomfortable doing monotonous and/or hardly any activity for long periods of time. If you want to run around in a costume, please get into a Disneyland show, or else you will fall out of love with the job quickly. Manager had obvious favorites and cared nothing for the newbie she hired onto her team (me). Made it very clear said newbie was an outsider that never did anything right. Unprofessional attitude and was always too busy to pay any attention to the new hire. Her very young assistant manager needs to switch places with her, as he would make a far superior manager. Manager would fit perfectly in a retail setting.

Flawed payment system. Difficult ensuring the safety and accuracy of your deposit.

Would NEVER do anything like this again. Reminder: if you become uncomfortable doing monotonous and/or little activity over a period of time, do NOT accept a job as a Bunny!
Pros
Making families happy
Cons
Extreme monotony, little to no traffic in mall, management, obvious comradeship between staff, payment system
Fantastic Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 5, 2015
Really wish the job wasn't seasonal and had better pay but I couldn't expect the pay to be much higher since it is (seasonal). Very rewarding experiences seeing the kids sit in Santa's lap.
Pros
everything!, free drinks during shift at johnny rockets
Cons
seasonal, pay
fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  CTFebruary 13, 2015
worked seasonal for santa was a fun experience working with all type of kids and family seeing how differently they all reacted to seeing santa. All ages and traditions family have .
Pros
improved customer service alot
Cons
No cons
Another learning experience
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 3, 2015
I worked the photography set during this period, however most of the time I was the "Easter Bunny". I had a wonderful time being my animated self and providing more smiles and memories for families. I love making people smile, and also love being behind the camera.
Cons
The Easter Bunny suit was torture. That's about it.
Santa Set
Labor - Santa set (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJDecember 16, 2014
Working there is fun, you can build a good relationship with co-workers. Dealing with head manager is hard but they are is always nice. Making the parents happy and seeing the smile's of all the children, how adorable they are even when they cry!
Fun and Inspiring
Assistant Manager, Manager (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAOctober 8, 2014
It was a lot of fun working in the season that I did because there was a lot of kids and the atmosphere was just friendly and comforting with the staff and our work.