Worldwide Photography

Worldwide Photography Employee Reviews

Very great workplace
Cashier- selling photographs (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJune 8, 2015
I would get there an hour before me opened. Make sure that all the computers were plugged in. I would take sample shoots of pictures just to make sure the camera was working. The bunny or santa would get there and hour or 30 minutes before we opened to make sure the suits were good and needed nothing. Then customers started to show up 15 minutes before open. We would get them all checked in and just wait until santa or the bunny was ready and sometimes they would come out early. The employees would show up 30 minutes before open.
Fun Interesting Job
Character Animator (Former Employee), Newport, RIJune 5, 2015
Handled Children Participated in photography. Loved working with children and seeing the expressions on their faces.
Easter Bunny
Easter Bunny (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2015
Responsible for providing lasting, memorable experiences for children and families visiting the Easter Bunny by being highly energetic and enthusiastic
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAApril 4, 2015
Pros: fun environment, easy job, oppurtunities for advancement
Cons: pay is okay
The managers are extremely nice and understanding. They listened to what the employee has to say. They are also very fun to talk to!

I worked for them for 3 weeks for the bunny booth, and I have to tell you, it was the BEST 3 weeks of my working life! I have another job that I have been with for over a year, and I have never had as much fun than when I worked at the bunny booth!
Not as easy as it looks. Beware!
Easter Bunny (Former Employee), Orange, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: Making families happy
Cons: Extreme monotony, little to no traffic in mall, management, obvious comradeship between staff, payment system
My 2 wk Easter Bunny gig was paradise on Earth for a few days, then I realized how agonizingly monotonous it was. The suit became unbearably hot, and I do not recommend this kind of job for anyone that becomes uncomfortable doing monotonous and/or hardly any activity for long periods of time. If you want to run around in a costume, please get into a Disneyland show, or else you will fall out of love with the job quickly. Manager had obvious favorites and cared nothing for the newbie she hired onto her team (me). Made it very clear said newbie was an outsider that never did anything right. Unprofessional attitude and was always too busy to pay any attention to the new hire. Her very young assistant manager needs to switch places with her, as he would make a far superior manager. Manager would fit perfectly in a retail setting.

Flawed payment system. Difficult ensuring the safety and accuracy of your deposit.

Would NEVER do anything like this again. Reminder: if you become uncomfortable doing monotonous and/or little activity over a period of time, do NOT accept a job as a Bunny!
Fantastic Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZMarch 5, 2015
Pros: everything!, free drinks during shift at johnny rockets
Cons: seasonal, pay
Really wish the job wasn't seasonal and had better pay but I couldn't expect the pay to be much higher since it is (seasonal). Very rewarding experiences seeing the kids sit in Santa's lap.
fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), CTFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: improved customer service alot
Cons: no cons
worked seasonal for santa was a fun experience working with all type of kids and family seeing how differently they all reacted to seeing santa. All ages and traditions family have .
Another learning experience
Location Manager (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Cons: the easter bunny suit was torture. that's about it.
I worked the photography set during this period, however most of the time I was the "Easter Bunny". I had a wonderful time being my animated self and providing more smiles and memories for families. I love making people smile, and also love being behind the camera.
Santa Set
Labor - Santa set (Current Employee), Wayne, NJDecember 16, 2014
Working there is fun, you can build a good relationship with co-workers. Dealing with head manager is hard but they are is always nice. Making the parents happy and seeing the smile's of all the children, how adorable they are even when they cry!
Fun and Inspiring
Assistant Manager, Manager (Former Employee), Tustin, CAOctober 8, 2014
It was a lot of fun working in the season that I did because there was a lot of kids and the atmosphere was just friendly and comforting with the staff and our work.
Not very well put together
Santa's Helper/Greeter (Former Employee), Frederick, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: getting to make people smile for pictures (sometimes)
Cons: attempting to make people/babies/children smile for pictures, short breaks, long hours, small pay for the work load
Set manager was not experienced and had a difficult time working and controlling her staff, ended up demoting her first assistant manager (for god reason), but she ended up quitting (the assistant manager), and promoted a coworker to new assistant manager, and she was more put together and seemed more experienced than the actual manager. Overall, a fun place to work, when at a steady pace. Otherwise, very hectic and unorganized with ill-mannered equipment provided by the company.
Loved it
Photographer/ Printer (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LASeptember 7, 2014
It was such an upbeat atmosphere. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and my managers.
I enjoyed this Place
District Manager (Former Employee), LAs Vegas,NVAugust 21, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: seasonal
I enjoyed this place of work. It was fun watching kids smile and have a good time telling Santa what they wanted for christmas
fun to work with kids
Santa helper (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 8, 2014
Pros: the had a microwave and break time was good enough
Cons: the santa set was boiling hot
i liked the workers liked working with Santa the Santa set was outstanding and beautiful there was no hard part at less to me working with kids was the best part the day at work it gets busy a lot so Ur on Ur toes a ot as well but that doesn't bother me management was all right tho i felt they slacked a little bit
Friendly environment with creative freedom.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Wayne, NJMarch 4, 2014
Pros: free pictures, friendly environment, discounts at the food court!
Cons: none.
. I worked for this company for four (4) season( 3 Easter 1 Christmas) A typical day at work here consisted of starting your early boring morning with energetic co-workers who are easy to get along with. It seems that no matter the personality or the person everyone seemed to have an upbeat attitude. I love working with children and this jobs was the perfect job, I just wish it was more then seasonal. Management sometimes had problems as far as communication but they always made it up to the employers. I've always had friendly encounters with my co-workers, we would even all go on break together and eat as a family in the food court. They were all nice and energetic. The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with rude customers, but even then there were always another co-worker willing to relieve you of your rude customer and take over. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be having the ability to make children enjoy their surrounding environment.
Santa Pictures
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 22, 2014
Very exciting company to work for. New experiences every day.
Fun to work at
Photographer/Cashier/Host (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: break for lunch, fun work place
Cons: seasonal
Its a nice job, but it's seasonal. can get hectic, must be able to work with all types of people, rude, nice, anyone.
fun seasonal christmas job
Santa's Helper (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: long breaks, a lot of help and team work
It's a fun environment. Co-workers and management were very nice and we had a lot of fun on and off of the clock. We assisted santa claus with greeting his guests and taking pictures. Everything was enjoyable. The only hard thing was helping all of the guests, because at times, the line would be out of the door.
Typical Retail Sales Job
Cast Member (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: fun environment, meeting new people, easy, good for extra money
Cons: pay system is flawed
I have worked with this company for 3 seasons now and hope to work the next season. It's not a terrible job & it's fairly easy. It's like most retail jobs where the hardest part is sometimes dealing with the customers. A typical day would be greeting customers, taking photos, helping them select their photo, print, then check out. I feel bad that this past Christmas season have left a lot of bad tastes in people's mouth. There was a lot of mess ups when it came to being paid. Their system is obviously flawed & I hope things are better the upcoming season.
Worst company I've ever worked for
Cast (Former Employee), Beavercreek, OhioDecember 13, 2013
Pros: smoke breaks, seeing/making kids smile
Cons: short lunch breaks, never sure of when youll get paid, poor management, temporary
I was hired and my managers at the time were pretty good, but the supervision from upper management over them could have been a lot better. They were able to leave the set any time for as long as they want to talk on the phone, and the majority of the time it was to talk to upper management! This companys payroll is rediculous. We did not get paid untill a week after we were told our pay cards would come in and we ended up getting paychecks anyway. Not everyone got paid that day, the santa in the evening and another employee got paid about a week after everyone else. Our second paycheck had actually came early but still no sign of the pay cards. Our managers could not staff the set according to what we needed because the upper management pushed hard for minimum labor costs and would not let any more than 3 people scheduled at a time monday through thursday and thats including the manager. One manager got fired because one of the santas threated to quit if they didnt fire her, the manager had various problems with this santa breaking role and many customers would compain about the pictures because he would not smile. The manager talked to him many times about this and he would get angry and basically not listen. He would also offten times pull me aside to tell me how to do my job which interfered with what my managers would try to teach me. He had actually suggested when people are rude to give them a minimal about of kindness. I would recommend to stay away from this company if possible, they are shady, the upper management lie to set managers and employees to avoid conflict so they dont have to deal with the problems and even though the job its self is rewarding seeing kids smile and making them happy, but the cost is much higher than the reward in this case.

About Worldwide Photography

WorldWide Photography services are available in over 300 locations and 48 states nationwide, representing over 40 years combined – Read more

Worldwide Photography Salaries