Worldwide Photography Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Fun, friendly workplace
Seasonal Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAAugust 8, 2017
The job itself was very simple-we were all crosstrained as cashiers, greeters, and photographers. Very friendly, relaxed environment, would reccomend applying here.
fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 26, 2017
I loved working with Worldwide, I met a lot of great people it was my first job and I'm very glad it was I learned pretty much all you could learn at a job
Pros
free lunch
Community Engagement
Labor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2017
Being employed as labor is difficult to enjoy your job based on the job title. The location was not as well decorated or themed as competing Santa photo locations.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
low wage and unwelcoming work environment
Easy Workplace
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 29, 2017
I enjoyed working with the company. The staff were easy to get along with and management was easy-going. It was a fun work environment and everyone really enjoyed working here.
Pros
Flexibility
Love this job!
Photographer/Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 3, 2017
You meet so many interesting people,kids and adults. A great crew to work with through two holiday seasons and two Easter seasons. Very warm managers and friendly staff.
Fun workplace
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 27, 2017
I love photography so I enjoyed this job a lot. Some days were rough but for the most part a lot of fun. The coworkers were enjoyable to work with and so was Santa.
Fun place to work
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Philadelphia, OHMarch 21, 2017
I had a lot of fun working here. It was a seasonal job for Christmas. Everyone I worked with was really nice and made the season fun and exciting. The job was balanced. Some days were busy and others were very steady.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 15, 2017
I have learned how to interact with kids and their parents at the same time. It is a fun job to have taking pictures and making the kids laugh. This company trains you everything that you need to know on the job so that you aren't lost.
Overall great work
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJanuary 8, 2017
I really enjoyed working here, as I like taking photos and being around kids. There was always a positive atmosphere when I walked into the workplace which was great. I got along well with my coworkers; they were always upbeat and friendly.
Pros
Positive work environment, fun to do
Cons
Seasonal
potential, poor management training, no breaks, long hours standing
elf (Former Employee) –  West Deptford, NJJanuary 5, 2017
The potential of this job is better than most seasonal position and lots of really good people got jobs here. But some management does not seem trained to deal with workers or informed of workers rights. Due to the environment a lot of people quit. Try being at a job were you get no break, no benefits and no training...But the most difficult was no break...even if you were expected to be there 7 hours you had to "clock out and in" for about 5 to 15 minutes...provided there was enough staff to cover. Some of us took to putting a sandwich in our pocket and eating on the sneak. If it slowed down you were not allowed to sit after standing in place for hours. Profits were the bottom line, customers an afterthought and workers rights are non existent.

The manager did not look out for her workers or ever think about giving people a break from the mindless positions. Most staff were stuck in one position for the entire 7 weeks and did not have an opportunity to learn the cash register or take photos with santa. The site manager had no clue about leadership, team building or motivating her workers. Some staff bragged "I can do whatever I want" and they did because they were related somehow to management. Workers are not people, they are positions..
Pros
co-workers were friendly, most customers were respectful
Cons
no training, no breaks, management did not know how to interact with workers

Want to know more about Worldwide Photography?

Ask a question
-friendly environment
-very positive atmosphere
place
Assistant Manager Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 17, 2016
Sales was a great place and a fun environment to be in. Management will talk to you and treat you like an adult so if you have a weak constitution sales isnt for you.
Great place to work depending on the support you have around you.
SET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2016
When all the team members band together and work accordingly then the job is endless fun! Nothing like taking and making memories for families and friends.
Pros
High energy workplace
Cons
Can't please all the customers no matter what you do it seems like at times.
great place to work
Sales Associate & Photographer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 30, 2016
such a great place to work. awesome coworkers,customers always happy finding what they were looking for. learned so many from each coworker.
I must have loved it if I stayed so long.
Regional Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 23, 2016
I love watching the children's faces when they saw Santa and the Easter Bunny for the first time. I loved making memories that parents and grand parents will remember for a life time.
very energetic environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 11, 2016
My work day included making little children smile as they stepped up to take pictures with santa clause my duties including setting up opening and closing register and supervising everyone on set. I learned how to be a team player, my coworkers were very reliable the hardest part of my job was communicating rules and regulations with the customers. the most enjoyable part was obviously seeing the kids see santa.
Pros
free pictures for staff
Cons
non-flexible schedule
My time with WWP
Seasonal Helper (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJune 20, 2016
Working for this company was a nice experience, especially if it's your first job like it was mine. I first helped out with Santa an it was a really nice experience, everyone so nice and one of the managers took me under her wing to help guide me since it was first time the working world. A few months later I returned to help for Easter and we got a great group of new co-workers and management. It was yet another great month with connecting with new friends and having a huge help from our new managers.

Hardest part of the day would be weekends but we all helped one another out and got through the busy day.

The enjoy part of this job and working for this company, I really do suggest anyone working for them during the holiday season. Especially as a first job.
Pros
good pay, great group of people, tons of fun
Cons
short breaks, on your feet for long hours
Fun & Productive environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 30, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job is the experience you are allowed to have with the customers. Very family-like feeling with management and fellow employees
Fun and Entertaning
Photographer, Greeter,Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAMay 13, 2016
The Job was Fun, Co-workers kept a positive , friendly environment . Loved looking at the kids faces when they would look at Santa. The management was great. The hardest part of the job was choosing the best photo for the customers and informing them that they were not allowed to view or choose the photo they liked, The most enjoyable part was seeing kids happy .
Pros
roating positions
Cons
Santa's were somewhat impatient
Fun seasonal job
Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOApril 2, 2016
A typical day is seeing many different children coming to see Santa Claus. What I learned was how to run a cash register and customer service skills, how to make myself sound confident in what I was saying. Management was amesome, he was serious when he needed to be but all around he was a cool guy and funny. My co-workers were the best, they had positive attiudes and helped when needed. The hardest part was keeping up with sales on packages. The most enjoyable part was seeing the smiles on the little kids faces.
Pros
Seeing happy little kids, easy going job
Cons
short breaks