WORLDWIDE TRAVEL STAFFING

WORLDWIDE TRAVEL STAFFING Employer Reviews

Productive, hard work, very fast pace
Health Care Technician (Former Employee), Morganton, NCDecember 15, 2014
Working here was good and bad. The good was the appreciation that individuals gave for the work that I had done for them. The administration on the other hand was hard to get along with. The pay was ok, but could have been better for the hard work that was put in.
Exposed to many different settings
LPN Charge (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYMay 7, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, flexible schedule
Cons: contracts were not guaranteed, and sometimes ended with less than 8 hour notice making things very unpredictable
At this job I was able to work in several different areas of nursing. I gained nursing home, homecare, assisted living, and palliative care experience. Although scheduling was unpredictable and wages varied depending on the worksite, this position was great to help learn strengths, weaknesses, and determine which area of nursing you are best fit for.
My recruiter
RN (Current Employee), Morganton, NCOctober 22, 2013
Pros: well-integrated training
Cons: idiosyncratic daily operations
He was beyond helpful and supportive. I worked day shift at a position he submitted me for, and I had investigative, therapeutic conversations with patients. I taught non-analgesic ways to deal with many patient's chronic headaches. I followed up on patients' needs so they were completed. I have always enjoyed this 1:1 patient interaction in my nursing roles. The hardest part was learning the idiosyncrasies of the facility's operations. Management was accessible and open to discuss things, as were co-workers.
My recruiter was awesome, not happy with the upper management.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Butner, NCApril 7, 2013
My assignment was great, I loved the area and the people I worked with. They were very appreciative of travel nurses.
Faithful company who likes to keep you working.
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYJanuary 15, 2013
The employees are kind as long as you are making them money. They reward you with bonuses at the end of your contract.
Attentive employer
Physical Therapist Reviewer for NYS Medicaid (Current Employee), Menands, NYJanuary 8, 2013
Worked for WWTS for over 4 years. Always paid on time. 401k matched. Recruiter would periodically "check-in" to see if everything was ok. Always got birthday and Christmas gifts :)
It felt like a job I could call "home"
Andrea Sapone RN, recruiter (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYSeptember 6, 2012
My recruitor was extremely supportive of me and provided me with any guidance I may have needed. She is a nurse and as such her input related to my situation. I would love to go back to work for them but can't financially afford the low wages offered.

September 18, 2012

ARE YOU KIDDING

September 21, 2012

It wasn't all jobs offered, just the state that dictated those low wages. So that is the wages I speak of. It was my choice to work in that state and I learned a lot. Worldwide has never mistreated me, my recruitor was always up front about a job...the good and bad sides of it!

Not Honest, not Truthful, Turn a deaf ear to your concerns
Nurse (Former Employee), North CarolinaMarch 5, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: breaks scarce, not truthful. fire you, then say you resigned.but won't give you a reason.
my recruiter was okay but did not hold up to his statement about the job assignment and unit I would be working on. The CEO was very rude and threatening when I ask why I was let go just a week before my assignment was up. You can not mention to staff you are not re-upping. It gets back to the company. The job was dangerous and I did not have the proper staffing. Other Nurses were asking to leave the department before I got on site due to the situation of management not proper for the unit. No one told me what I'd be up against. Managers were all let go a few days before I was. They were not contract nurses. So what does that tell you.