WORLDWIDE TRAVEL STAFFING Employee Reviews

Great Experience!
Substance Abuse Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Black Mountain, NCSeptember 15, 2016
I have been employed by Worldwide Travel Staffing for nearly 9 months now, and they have been great. Lauren Rutecki is who I deal with when I have any issues, and she always promptly responds to my needs. Overall, it has been a positive experience.
Excellent Travel Company
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2016
If you are looking for a great paying temporary or contract position that offers a challenge with huge rewards, then this is the company to go with. Excellent customer service. You are well taken care of and you are compensated well also. They have great bonuses and incentives. My recruiter was fantastic in getting me a contract that worked for me and the facility. I cannot say enough good things about Worldwide Travel Staffing!
Pros
Great Pay and Customer Service
Cons
Often Working in Short Staffed Facilities
professional
Correctional RN (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 30, 2016
I continue to work for this company and have been very please due t effective communication . The recruiters are wonderful and I wish to continue with this company
nice company
RN (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 6, 2016
Recruiter is on top of everything and is intuitive about the employees needs. Responds quickly to any questions that I have and addresses my concerns in timely fashion.
Pros
great people
Cons
na
Rewarding agency to work for.
Certified Nursing Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCFebruary 17, 2016
I found it rewarding traveling to different facilities to work. Working with young mentally disabled adults was challenging. The hardest part of the job was keeping the youth from acting out.
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
not being relieved on time
Chaotic
LPN (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 23, 2015
This is referring to the facility not the employer. Worldwide travel itself has been a very fair employer. They have been quick to respond to any questions or concerns I have have.
Pros
Light work load
Cons
Facility needs to review policies
fun traveling position
Psychiatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJuly 8, 2015
Easy way to try out traveling while staying within the state and able to make frequent visits home. Hardest part of the job is being away from family and friends.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Must travel to work
Don't Work for these people
CNA (Former Employee) –  Black Mountain Neuro Medical TreatmentMarch 3, 2015
There management does not know what is going on and they demand a letter of release any time you are injured. Demanding you go to a doctor even if it is not work related. Then they talk down to you like you are inferior. Not a good system. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.
The pay is good and the places of employ are excellent but these people really just treat you bad.
Wonderful company
LPN (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVFebruary 18, 2015
Very good communication! My recruiter, Andrea Sapone was great. Pay is good, locations I was sent was very welcoming. Payroll was always reliable, opportunity to extend assignments with good bonus.
Pros
good pay, great communication
Cons
finding housing was rough
Travel assignment
Temp RN Various facilities (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 3, 2015
Sick calls, cleaning, medication pass. 6 other nurses split duties. Hardest part of the job is not being as busy as I am used to, not feeling like a nurse most days.
Pros
no decrease in pay for lunch break
Cons
not often busy, feeling like a temp
High pay
HSW/CNA (Former Employee) –  Weston WVJanuary 2, 2015
The pay through this company was enough to get me to travel an hour to and from work but its hard to talk to your recruiters. My contract got terminated because I called off sick and my recruiter basically told me to go find somewhere else to work, they didn't try to find me work elsewhere or anything. It's an okay company to work for as long as you never get sick.
Productive, hard work, very fast pace
Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCDecember 15, 2014
Working here was good and bad. The good was the appreciation that individuals gave for the work that I had done for them. The administration on the other hand was hard to get along with. The pay was ok, but could have been better for the hard work that was put in.
Exposed to many different settings
LPN Charge (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYMay 7, 2014
At this job I was able to work in several different areas of nursing. I gained nursing home, homecare, assisted living, and palliative care experience. Although scheduling was unpredictable and wages varied depending on the worksite, this position was great to help learn strengths, weaknesses, and determine which area of nursing you are best fit for.
Pros
excellent pay, flexible schedule
Cons
contracts were not guaranteed, and sometimes ended with less than 8 hour notice making things very unpredictable
My recruiter
RN (Current Employee) –  Morganton, NCOctober 22, 2013
He was beyond helpful and supportive. I worked day shift at a position he submitted me for, and I had investigative, therapeutic conversations with patients. I taught non-analgesic ways to deal with many patient's chronic headaches. I followed up on patients' needs so they were completed. I have always enjoyed this 1:1 patient interaction in my nursing roles. The hardest part was learning the idiosyncrasies of the facility's operations. Management was accessible and open to discuss things, as were co-workers.
Pros
well-integrated training
Cons
idiosyncratic daily operations
My recruiter was awesome, not happy with the upper management.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Butner, NCApril 7, 2013
My assignment was great, I loved the area and the people I worked with. They were very appreciative of travel nurses.
Faithful company who likes to keep you working.
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYJanuary 15, 2013
The employees are kind as long as you are making them money. They reward you with bonuses at the end of your contract.
Attentive employer
Physical Therapist Reviewer for NYS Medicaid (Current Employee) –  Menands, NYJanuary 8, 2013
Worked for WWTS for over 4 years. Always paid on time. 401k matched. Recruiter would periodically "check-in" to see if everything was ok. Always got birthday and Christmas gifts :)
It felt like a job I could call "home"
Andrea Sapone RN, recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYSeptember 6, 2012
My recruitor was extremely supportive of me and provided me with any guidance I may have needed. She is a nurse and as such her input related to my situation. I would love to go back to work for them but can't financially afford the low wages offered.
Not Honest, not Truthful, Turn a deaf ear to your concerns
Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 5, 2012
my recruiter was okay but did not hold up to his statement about the job assignment and unit I would be working on. The CEO was very rude and threatening when I ask why I was let go just a week before my assignment was up. You can not mention to staff you are not re-upping. It gets back to the company. The job was dangerous and I did not have the proper staffing. Other Nurses were asking to leave the department before I got on site due to the situation of management not proper for the unit. No one told me what I'd be up against. Managers were all let go a few days before I was. They were not contract nurses. So what does that tell you.
Pros
good pay
Cons
breaks scarce, not truthful. fire you, then say you resigned.but won't give you a reason.