WorleyParsons

WorleyParsons Employer Reviews

very agreable place to work
Electrical & Instrumentation Designer (Former Employee), Monrovia, CANovember 24, 2014
enjoyable working atmosphere and good benefits with the added availability of professional expertise at your reach
life balance
PIPE STRESS ANALYST/DESIGNER (Former Employee), bahrainNovember 18, 2014
i gain more knowledge from my previous company. the management are good. my co-workers are friendly and professional when it comes to attitude.
Excellent Engineering Company
Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: no new projects for contract administrators at this time.
I have really enjoyed working for WorleyParsons. WorleyParsons offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, managers that know what they are doing and help train their co-workers.
Mentoring and Cultivating Culture
Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 4, 2014
Te sky is the limit! Excellent career choice! The number 1 international company based on ENR.
Great job and competitive pay
HSE Technician II (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXOctober 27, 2014
Oil and gas always has a high turnover rate, and this job is no different.
A pretty considerate EPC company
Project Interface Manager/Project Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: considerate, relatively stable compared to other epc firms
Cons: wish provide with more training
Respect people, given young engineers good opportunities.
Growth based company with high turnover in Manangement
Vice President (Former Employee), CaliforniaSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: strong technical staff
Cons: rapidly changing management, leadership and ethos
WorelyParsons is a growth based Energy and Infrastructure Company. While the fundamental principles of the company were consistent 2001 through 2013, recent management changes have created a less defined less, palpable culture. The company employees some of the best technical experts, human resource leaders and project managers I have had the pleasure – more... of working with. I wish them the best of luck in the future. – less
fun place to work
Document Controller (Current Employee), houston txSeptember 7, 2014
fun place to work I like it
the most enjoyable place
good management
Good atmostphere, pleasant place to work.
Senior Principal Structural Designer (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 15, 2014
WorleyParsons is a good company to work for. Flexible work hours, learned a lot about MDS. Management is typical for a large company. Co-workers were knowledgeable for the most part. The hardest part of the job was the long hours. Most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling of a good job well done.
Marine and Civil Engineer
Sr. Marine/Maritime Engineer (Current Employee), SomersetAugust 14, 2014
Marine and Civil Engineer with 12 years of experience in maritime civil engineering field which involves design, planning and construction of port facilities including jetties, wharves, berthing and mooring facilities with excellent background in coastal structures.
Considerable experience in all aspects of the marine project life cycle which involves – more... site assessment surveys, pre-investigation studies, technical feasibility studies, planning & control of design phase, project management of engineering/consultancy services, preparation of technical specifications, preparation of bill of quantities, tender evaluation and selection process of contractors.
Skill in coordinating with Client, EPC contractor and interdisciplinary engineers for marine project facilities.
Involved in many marine projects in countries like India, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Singapore, and Indonesia.
Member of institute of Engineers, Singapore and Graduate member of institute of civil engineers (ICE), UK. – less
normal work day
Designer I-II, Electrical (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn and grow
Cons: 36mile drive from my home
On a typical work day I would start the day by checking to see if the coffee pots are clean. I would clean the pots and then start a pot of coffee. I check to see if I have any new emails and if I have gotten back comments and redlines back from the Beijing office I review to make sure the markups are acceptable. If I feel they are or are not I finish – more... off whatever I feel necessary. I then start on new markups and collaborate with other disciplines if there are any new changes. I change Electrical drawings to be consistent with other disciplines and then send new markups and comments to Beijing.

At WorleyParsons they trusted me with a lot of responsibilities. The company gave me a great opportunity to learn and grow as a designer. They surrounded me with a lot of experienced designers and engineers that answered my questions and helped guide me into a successful and hard working designer.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was given the opportunity to do a site survey trip up to Milne Point, AK. It was a great experience and the experienced engineer I went with was very helpful and mentored me on what to do. – less
Great Flex schedule
Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Direct) (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: Work Flexability (4-10"s)

Cons: Top leadership are disconnected from regional across the world.
Constant Management and structure change
Project Management (Former Employee), Reading, PAJuly 11, 2014
Smart people working there, but equip with inefficient tools to support changes above.
Lunch places near one mile radius.
Facilities Technician (Former Employee), Bellaire, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: off on fridays, 11 miles from home.
Cons: 10 hour days
relocated personnel from one office to another,in house or out.Make ready offices for new hires,check light for burn out bulbs for replacement.Maintained floor plans,personnel and clients count also, maintained key inventory/provided keys as needed.Disassembled and reassembled Haworth cubicles.I had great managers and co-workers.There wasn't anything – more... hard,hard is when the weather is very cold or very hot.Loading and unloading truck took about one hour or 30 minutes. – less
WorleyParsons
Associate Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 27, 2014
A large company with a small company feel. Great benefits and compensation.
Work place is productive & disciplined
Supervising Engineer (Former Employee), Reading, PAJune 25, 2014
Work place is productive full with opportunities to gather knowledge
Ok place to work
Document Control Clerk (Current Employee), Azusa, CAJune 23, 2014
Ok place to work with no real job security due to Project status.
An company with great vacation and working hours.
Process Engineer I (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 3, 2014
The company has good working hours and vacation plans. The work hour is 4-10, with every Friday off. In addition, you get 4 weeks of vacation after the 1st year.
Large Engineering Company
Electrical & Instrumentation Designer (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAMay 27, 2014
You are definitely a number working for WorleyParsons. There are tons of pros and cons working for a company this size. The main pro is that you will be just considered another number in the grand scheme of things and will probably not be scrutinized for every task you undertake.
Had a wonderful experience with WorleyParsons early on, but not aligned with current company values.
Administration Manager/Office Manager (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance, investment in people, company values
My leaving was a result of a company downsizing. I had a wonderful experience with WorleyParsons early on, but am not currently aligned with the values of the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About WorleyParsons

WorleyParsons Limited is a large provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries. – Read more