WorleyParsons Employee Reviews

Premier Organization
Electrical Design Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2017
Excellent company with worldwide projects and opportunities, great management, diverse culture, leading industry practices and principles, I would definitely recommend this organization.
Supervisory leadership role
CHIEF DOCUMENT CONTROL (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 29, 2017
Typical day was overseeing progress and delegating projects for the team. Leadership is working together as a team to help those in need by assisting in getting their fed-x and/or scan, copying documentation, etc. to meet their deadlines. Training those on the SharePoint / MS Access data entry logging documentation records and drawings, etc. Providing guidance, delegating, motivating, listen to their concerns and issues, and we all working as a team.

Leadership is a team effort to help your team no matter what the job performance may be to meet all project deadlines.

Hardest part is staying on an even balance with your team.

Management was very cooperative to work with our team.

Enjoyable part was the people.
Pros
Free coffee, free perks and group lunches provided
Cons
N/a
great people to work with
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CANovember 17, 2017
As an international company you got the opportunity to work with people from around the globe. Fast paced environment working with professionals who treat you like an equal.
Cons
not enought hours in the day
Great management
Construction management (Current Employee) –  Beulah, NDOctober 25, 2017
I have learned a great deal of information about the industry from the QA team I work with. They are true professionals with a deep concern for quality and safety.
A great place to work
Principal Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 24, 2017
I enjoyed working here, the work was engaging and the pay was competitive. I found the morale to be high and everyone got along well. Good work was well rewarded.
Go Back
Senior Principle Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2017
No I don't think I would go back there isn't any management, you almost have to find you next assignment and then they want to send everything out of the country for design and engineering. It's like they want to move into managment only.
Lots of potential but lack of good leadership
Senior Instrument & Controls Designer (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAOctober 18, 2017
Great people to work with but management needs to change before the environment gets better. I do not know if and when it will happen but I hope that major changes bring the company back to its high standing again.
Too much structure
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 16, 2017
The company is run with too much structure which is to be expected from a large company, but not to my liking considering they purchased the smaller, looser structured but more employee friendly company I had initially worked for.
fun with game days (after work team development)
Principal Civil/Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2017
Working at WorleyParsons was a place i can say i grow most with my career within the oil & gas industry. Working with people from around the world that brought different engineering culture. it was a place that allow me to bring my ideas as well to the drawing table,creating drafting manual format that is still used today with in the Caribbean operations.
Good environment but few opportunities to grow
Consulting Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2017
Managers do no share information.
Experienced people at all disciplines keep projects moving along.
No training and almost no opportunities to grow.
Pros
Great technical teams
Cons
Poor management / Frozen salary policy with no announcements for future situation
Good place to work and good people to work for
Supervising Designer (Former Employee) –  Tonopah, AZOctober 12, 2017
I had a great working experience at WorleyParsons. Their engineers and staff are always there to help when problems arise. Their prfessionalism and knowelege speak for themselves. It is a high tech. company using the most modern engineering tools to compete with other engineering/construction companies.
Pros
Excelent management
Good employer
Principal Discipline Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ash SharqīyahOctober 9, 2017
Difficult in down ,markets as there is a lot of cronyism to retain longer standing employees irrespective of skills. They would rather overstaff the project engineers before recognizing discipline engineering budget realities.
Nice vibe
Structural PDMS Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2017
As long as you do your work no one jacks with you. Very laid back but really busy at times. They take care of their employees to an extent. I would work for them again as after 5 years i was laid off.
Great place to work; and great people
Manager, Administrative for Construction (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2017
I found the position to be challenging, yet very rewarding. People were all goal oriented yet they worked as a Team. My team and connected teams were supportive.
Good working environment and group of professional personnel to work with.
Senior Supervising Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, TXOctober 3, 2017
Although a good company to work for, changes in the last couple of years with respect to non-existence of employee merit increase is a deterrent in some respects.
Pros
Good Lunch and Learn program
Cons
Decrease of one week in PTO, decrease in employer contribution in 401k
Excellent people at an excellent company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2017
They are one of the best EPC companies to work for. I had excellent leaders and fulfilling work. The only reason I left was the dwn turn in oil and the lack of jobs in the off-shore oil field.
Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Reading, PASeptember 30, 2017
I offer experience buying the engineered equipment and the site construction subcontracts to install: Foundations, roads, mechanical, electrical and I&C services for the equipment installation. I have experience from permitting, geotechnical investigations, start-up and commissioning.
Good workplace
Senior Supervising Structural Engineer (Former Employee) –  Harris County, TXSeptember 28, 2017
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top designer and builder of modular facilities for refineries and process plants in remote areas and harsh environments.
Worked Every Minute, Every Hour
T&E Processor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2017
My day consist of non-stop work. Made the day go by fast in a 10 our work day but was stressful at times because there was so much to do. Plus I liked the people and the supervisor I worked for; so that made me wanted to work harder which was good some days and bad other days. Not a day where you felt like I could relax a little. But made me a better person and AP Associate.
Pros
Having half a day off every Friday, always work to do which kept me attentive, treated employees well
Cons
Stressful some days
Schedule driven company- good team environment
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Maraval Road, Trinidad and TobagoSeptember 27, 2017
WP is a fast paced, schedule driven work place. Personal development is encouraged and supported. My experience has been one of integration between disciplines, readily available information, working systems and processes in place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WorleyParsons. Our community is ready to answer.