WorleyParsons

WorleyParsons Employee Reviews

godd work enviroment
Sr. Piping Designer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 19, 2015
Pros: excellent facilities
Cons: none
working with the PDMS model, modeling pipe and equipment, that is what i like to do, as well the opportunity to go off shore, to visit BP platforms to take field dimensions look for the best pipe route back in the office, and coordinate the info with all involved disciplines, WP provided all required training for this task, the opportunity to work with different project and clients, excellent supervision and the best at WP we are employes not numbers...
Great Company to work for.
PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXJune 18, 2015
Great Company to Work for! I worked with numerous wonderful people and clients. This company taught me many things during my tenure that I use on a daily basis.
Great global company
Global Manager of Citrix Infrastructure (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: Ability to work from home
Cons: Outsourcing IT
The company is a very good one. Unfortunately, the CIO has made a bad decision to outsource most of IT. Because of this morale has fallen.
Great Engineering Company
Associate Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: Interesting Work, Lots of Vacation Time
Wonderful international company specializing in large engineering projects. I was in charge of specifying mechanical equipment. Had the opportunity to interface with clients and vendors.
Excellent workplace
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Monrovia, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Van pool
Cons: supportive lead
The company provides competitive salary. Working environment is very professional. Provides subsidized van pool for employees.
A very good knowledge base
Lead Document Controller (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
Pros: Great parking, good benefits, location
Cons: The drive for me.
Worley Parsons has many great assets, it's people! I have worked with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry during my time here.
Great Atmosphere and very proffesional
Control Systems Principal Designer (Current Employee), Houston,TXMay 28, 2015
Pros: Hours of Operation
Cons: No Overtime
Usually my day consists of checking in with the floor manager for jobs. Working with several clients, we usually get handed different types of work. Mostly design loops, wire diagrams, and location DWG's based off the plants overall plot. My Co-workers are an amazing team, but due too the decline in work, we have lost over 70 percent of our staff. I am always learning something new, and the hardest part of the job is sometimes having to figure out how to manipulate a drawing with very minimal input from the client. The management are a great group. No complaints about the company in general, just in fear of losing my job to the decline in business.
Reputable company
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 22, 2015
I had fun working for WorleyParsons. Very convenient location and made a lot of good friends.I am definiltely consider coming back.
Review of WorleyParsons
Structural Engineer II (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2015
fun and good company. Treat employee fair and give employee the opportunities to grow. They also provide some work shop every month and paid education.
Good company and people within the organization
Senior Construction Manager (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Work environment
Cons: Exposure to other projects
Enjoy working at WorelyParsons the past six years, enjoyed the diversity of the scope of work and the people on the projects I was assigned. Many opportunities to showcase ones professional capabilities.
Great Experiences
Sr. Elect, I&C, Proc. Designer (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 24, 2015
Have enjoyed many great learning opportunities both foreign and domestically during the acquisition of Westmar, my 1st tour and now.
Good experience obtained with this company
Senior Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Anchorage, AlaskaApril 4, 2015
Pros: Salary Package good
Cons: Co-Employement with another company was challenging
Work was intense with many opportunities for interfacing with a large oil company as the client.

Co-Workers were good to work with.

Hardest part of the job was getting accustomed to cube environment.

Contract Negociations
Good working environment.
Project Accountant, PAAF Coordinator (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAApril 1, 2015
It is a very busy environment, there is always something new to learn. Different departments are very helpful, management is very knowledgeable.
Issuing documents
Senior Document Controller (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: building great friendships
Cons: nothing
A challenging and rewarding position to be able to educate myself on all aspects of the engineering world. Hardest part of the job was to be able to please all the engineers at one time once it came down to making changes happen. Management was great always communicated with us on all changes and updates. The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating and learning from all the engineers.
Great Opportunity but dependent on Oil Industry
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Monrovia, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: flexible time, lunch and learns, good atmosphere and working environment.
Cons: job security is heavily dependent on oil industry.
Overall and great place to work. Majority of people there are kind enough to help out each other, so there's a good team dynamic. I enjoy working the people there. Can learn quite a few things depending on your position, discipline, and project, however opportunities to learn are quite seldom.
Company, co-workers, management is great.
Principal Technical Aide (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAMarch 17, 2015
WP is project driven, once project is over it could be difficult to jump to the next project if none are available. Overall it's a great company and would recommend others to look into future openings.
Productive and fun work place
Project Support Intern (Current Employee), EC II, Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
Good environment, flexible schedule, several facilities, kitchen, vending machines on every floor, gym in the building, friendly staff in general.
Not a long term job
Process Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2015
Project management was not co-ordinated and lacked basic planning skills. Most days were fire-fighting problems that project management/engineers created by over promising the client. No training or advancement possible.
Difficult to advance
Project Accountant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers ... in other departments
Cons: lack of opportunities for growth, development, and advancement. too much behind the back chatter.
The job(s) presented during the hiring process are vastly different than the actual job(s) incurred. Management does not have a solid structure and it is a very cut-throat environment with little opportunity for advancement without relocation.
Excellant facilities with an onsite cafeteria, coffee bar and a nature park in back with walking paths.
Principal Piping Designer (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: excellent company benefits and pay
While the work was demanding, the work environment was friendly with highly professional leadership allowing for personal growth. Worleyparsons has highly systematized their procedures which helps minimize the effort needed to maximize productivity.
While there I was trained on Cadworx 3D software and gained experience into the detailed project estimating, scheduling and progress tracking.

1 2 3 4 5

About WorleyParsons

WorleyParsons Limited is a large provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries. – Read more

WorleyParsons Salaries