Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) is a global company that processes steel for use in the automotive, construction, hardware, aerospace and many other industries. Our family of 10,000 employees in 83 facilities throughout 11 countries has helped us earn the respect of our customers, our communities and our industry. With systems developed to conform to international standards for quality, environmental management and occupational health and safety, we consistently rank at the top of the Jacobson & Associates Survey, which ranks customer satisfaction among major steel suppliers With sales of approximately $2.5 billion annually, our company is North America's premier value-added steel processor and a leader in manufactured pressure cylinders, such as propane, oxygen and helium tanks, hand torches, refrigerant and industrial cylinders, camping cylinders, compressed natural gas storage cylinders and scuba tanks; framing systems and stairs for mid-rise buildings; steel pallets and racks.
Worthington Industries operates under a long-standing corporate philosophy rooted in the Golden Rule, with earning money for its shareholders as the first corporate goal. As a market leader in metals manufacturing for nearly 60 years, Worthington Industries operates on a philosophy grounded in the Golden Rule. We put people first, whether they’re our employees, shareholders, customers or suppliers. We’re looking for individuals who share our people-first philosophy and can help us continually innovate and grow through their insights, leadership and unique talents.
Worthington Industries is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor with a focus on information technology risk and controls. Incumbent collaboratively plans and executes audit and diagnostic projects that deliver high-impact, actionable insights regarding information technology risk and opportunities to improve. Manages project resources and evolving priorities while keeping key stakeholders informed about project progress and expected outcomes. Utilizes critical thinking and business acumen to synthesize project observations into objective business conclusions and facilitates the identification of root-causes and potential business impacts. Communicates identified insights in a constructive and diplomatic manner.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to persevere through challenges and ambiguity
- Ability to identify and communicate business risk associated new and evolving technologies
- Experience using data analysis tools such as ACL or Idea preferred
- Experience in performing risk assessments and auditing of ERP packages such as Oracle and JDEdwards preferred
- Experience auditing general information technology controls for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Established project management discipline which maximizes effectiveness and agility
- Experience in leading teams and inspiring others to achieve goals
- Self-confidence to provide ideas and opinions that challenge the status quo
- Strong customer service focus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or MIS
- Minimum of 3 years of related audit or applicable business experience;
- Big 4 public accounting experience required
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certifications preferred
Worthington Industries, Inc. (Worthington), is a diversified metal processing company, focused on steel processing and manufactured metal...