WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

The best place I've ever worked!
MER (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMarch 9, 2016
Wright-Patt aspires to be the best place you've ever worked, and they fulfilled that for me. I wish I didn't have to leave. The management there is spectacular. They really do want to support their employees. They try to prioritize internal promotion so advancement is definitely feasible with enough time and effort. The culture there is genuine and they are all about service to their membership, but also prioritize the well-being of employees.
Pros
Paid holidays, great healthcare, nice PTO plan, structured advancement and raises
Cons
Much is expected of you. You'll work hard but you'll be rewarded.
It brought the family environment which made my job a lot more fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 19, 2015
A Family Oriented Non profit organization. I would recommend to everyone. I learned alot from them and I will carry on there teachings with me in life. the only complaint I would have is the music, it distracted me from my job, and I know I would have provided better service to the members if the music wasn't there.
Pros
Always felt on my toes and ready for action there
Cons
the chairs, a little uncomfortable, and on our feet all the time I should have worn better shoes. :)
nice place to work
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMarch 18, 2015
I learned how to be better customer oriented. The hardest part of my job was the high call volume. Management wasn't the best. The most enjoyable part of my job would be the interaction with my members.
Wright-Patt Credit Union
Graphic Designer & Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHDecember 3, 2014
WPCU is a growing company and my department is fast paced. Great place to learn and grow.
Pros
Growing
Cons
Need more staff
Very close knit company
Accurately process transactions for member-owners (Current Employee) –  Englewood OhioJune 13, 2014
I love my job and the advancement is great. I just need a part-time job that I love just as much.
WPCU Short and Sweet
Senior Financial Solutions Coach (Current Employee) –  Dayton,OHApril 24, 2014
WPCU is a great place to work if you are trying to get experience in banking. I don't recommend it if you are having a young new family. But for right out of college folk it would be a great start in a career within the banking world.
Pros
laid back, flexible, great management, no pressure
Cons
long long long days
Branch manager for a fast growing credit union in Ohio
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJanuary 21, 2013
I had over 15 years with this credit union, and I started as a cashier/teller on the main branch of the credit union, which is a military base. I advanced as a loan interviewer, loan officer for many years, and did accept assistant branch manager for another branch, and became branch manager for the last 10 years with the credit union.
I did learn how to manage a branch office, manage a cash-handling facility on both an on-base office, and off-base office for the credit union. I did work with many personalities, and dealt with many different types of customers, and as loan officer, had the abililty to read credit reports ( this was before credit scoring ) and if a loan was not within my guidelines for approval, I was able to review the loan, and recommend a loan for approval or denial to the credit union "credit committee"
The most enjoyable part was the friendships that I have made, and the knowledge of lending, mortgages, and the laws of credit unions and the advantages of credit unions.
Pros
obtain knowledge of cash management, loan officer responsibilities, and management of manager of a credit union office.
Cons
no cons
Long hours and no set schedule
Teller (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJune 14, 2012
While the compensation was decent, the hours were very long and the management didn't work with your schedule very well. They expect you to be able to do your job effeciently, yet are more worried about getting people in and out of the door.
Pros
good management
Cons
no set schedule, benefits weren't great
Great benefits but the management does not care about the employees
Teller Loan Officer Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHMarch 2, 2012
Great benefits but the management does not care about the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION. Our community is ready to answer.

WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION Reviews by Location