WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION

WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION Employer Reviews

Very close knit company
Accurately process transactions for member-owners (Current Employee), Englewood OhioJune 13, 2014
I love my job and the advancement is great. I just need a part-time job that I love just as much.
WPCU Short and Sweet
Senior Financial Solutions Coach (Current Employee), Dayton,OHApril 24, 2014
Pros: laid back, flexible, great management, no pressure
Cons: long long long days
WPCU is a great place to work if you are trying to get experience in banking. I don't recommend it if you are having a young new family. But for right out of college folk it would be a great start in a career within the banking world.
Branch manager for a fast growing credit union in Ohio
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: obtain knowledge of cash management, loan officer responsibilities, and management of manager of a credit union office.
Cons: no cons
I had over 15 years with this credit union, and I started as a cashier/teller on the main branch of the credit union, which is a military base. I advanced as a loan interviewer, loan officer for many years, and did accept assistant branch manager for another branch, and became branch manager for the last 10 years with the credit union.
I did learn how to manage a branch office, manage a cash-handling facility on both an on-base office, and off-base office for the credit union. I did work with many personalities, and dealt with many different types of customers, and as loan officer, had the abililty to read credit reports ( this was before credit scoring ) and if a loan was not within my guidelines for approval, I was able to review the loan, and recommend a loan for approval or denial to the credit union "credit committee"
The most enjoyable part was the friendships that I have made, and the knowledge of lending, mortgages, and the laws of credit unions and the advantages of credit unions.
Long hours and no set schedule
Teller (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHJune 14, 2012
Pros: good management
Cons: no set schedule, benefits weren't great
While the compensation was decent, the hours were very long and the management didn't work with your schedule very well. They expect you to be able to do your job effeciently, yet are more worried about getting people in and out of the door.
Great benefits but the management does not care about the employees
Teller Loan Officer Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHMarch 2, 2012
Great benefits but the management does not care about the employees