Wright Automotive Group Employee Reviews in United States

Not a bad car dealer to work for.
F&I Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAAugust 25, 2015
I spent 2 years working for the Wrights. I started out as a finance manager and was promoted to sales manager and moved to replace another manager in a different store.

The owners were generally interested in what I had to say on a given subject.

The Compensation could have been better as well as the availability of time off.
good place to start your career
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 26, 2015
Good place to start your career. Lots of good people working in the company willing to help you succeed. When work is busy lots of money to be made. When slow gets hard to continue
Excellent place to work
Corporate Service Director (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAJuly 23, 2015
In a tough industry, Wright automotive is a breath of fresh air. Highest level of integrity in every aspect of the business.
Productive workplace learning something new everyday.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Beaver, PAAugust 21, 2012
At Wright automotive group, it is a very good atmosphere to work in and a good envrionment. My co-workers are sociable outgoing and very friendly always helped when asked, Managment is very easy to get along with and understanding also very good trainers, the hardest part of the job is remembering every feature in the wide variety of models of cars that they carry. The enjoyable thing about the job is meeting new people on a daily basis and trying to help them with what their questions or concerns are and helping them get a vehicle that they like.
Pros
salary
Cons
slow days
Owners and COM fabulous, upper management not so.
Office Manager/HR/Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAJanuary 19, 2015
With the controller and assistant controller at hand it is not a pleasant office to work in for the competency is of low grade. Which I truly believe that there is a great chance of changes to be made for their corporate operations manager is that of a stand up type manager, it just takes time to find the right controller/assistant controller. Even if it costs' them losing alot of good employees along the way. I truly wish them the best and just wish the COM could have seen the trouble signs that they were so persuaded otherwise by.
Busy flate rate shop
Detail Manager (Former Employee) –  Wexford Pa;August 12, 2012
Very busy shop. working as flate rate detail manager u are challenged every day. Having earned great relationships with customers and co- workers were awsome part of job! Being productive and settig goals lead to nice income.
Pros
free uniforms-co-workers
Cons
limited advancement-training
Automotive Sales Conslutant
Automotive Sales Consultant (Nissan) (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PAOctober 18, 2014
Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.

Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; and delivers automobile.
Great introduction to sales and negotiating
Lotus Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wexford, PAJune 21, 2012
Typical days consist of waiting for new customers to arrive, greeting them and beginning the steps to sale. As Lotus Product Specialist, I am responsible for following up with all phone and email leads as well. I have learned how to overcome buying objections and develop repoire with customers.
Pros
selling!!
Cons
not enough customer traffic...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wright Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2