Wright Medical Employee Reviews

Opportunities
Sr Manufacturing (concurrent) Engineering (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TennesseeAugust 30, 2017
Opportunities of growth with the company with multiple tools. Strong values and recognition
Professional but laid back atmosphere. Treats employees/contractors well, and company is gaining momentum in market
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 18, 2017
My experience was pleasant with this company. Professional atmosphere, while still promoting fun for the employees. This corporation is on a growing trajectory, and actively works on growing talent within the company.
Pros
Lots of food, good culture, and upward mobility
Cons
cubicles
Ok place to work
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJune 27, 2017
Pro: They do try to build a team spirit.
Con: Management needs to impliment positive management techniques. Yelling at an employee doesn't foster positive change.
Machinist III
Machinist III (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TNApril 19, 2017
I loved working for wright medical. I considered my coworkers to be family. My only complaint was the revolving door of Management that had no idea what Machinists do that liked to micromanage every small aspect of the job. I work very hard I loved my job and I gave my all everyday but management has no idea what we are doing.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
bad Management and too many managers micro managing
Political, biased, unmotivational, and poor management.
Instrument set controller (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 29, 2016
Politic cultured, Good few people, and most will portray as a friend but only to get what they need. Unable to create drive in their employees by the lack of management to utilize each potential. Management will make the necessary adjustment even if they have to bend the rules. Will approve for negative time off but only for certain individuals. DC are always sidetrack. Some co-workers makes the unnecessary remarks in a daily basis and management in DC are very unprofessional with the lack of knowledge of the business.
Pros
Decent pay and good benefits.
Cons
Unprofessional, "start-up company, " too many leads, supervisors, and managers that misdirect their focus and energy in the wrong executions.
environment
instrument set controller specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 20, 2016
conducive environment to work that requires extreme attention to detail. Light industrial tech department work involving quality and inventory control.
Wright Medical, Inc has been a challenging but humbling experience in my medical billing journey. I appreciate the experience.
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 5, 2016
A typical day begins with greetings among staff members and quickly dispersing to individual work stations. A staff meeting is generally scheduled once per week but if there is something new to share with staff members, management does so at this time. Absences are discussed so that cross-trained staff know their roles and responsibilities. And the day begins! I have received a wealth of knowledge and gained so much experience working at Wright Medical. The management is a "Mom & Pop" style; yet, determined to produce quality durable medical equipment and services for the community. My coworkers are respectful and diligent workers. The hardest part of my job is that there seems to never be enough time in the day to do all that I am committed to do. The most enjoyable part of the job presently is the knowledge that I am assisting this company in weathering the storm of Medicare audits and cuts! It is appalling what is happening to the DME industry.
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
Dramatic Cuts in Reimbursements
They want it, they just dont want to do the work
West Coast Medical Sales, Northern California (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 23, 2016
Too many people that do not know anything about how to treat people, espically a co-worker, someone that is in trench with or for them.
Pros
good money
Cons
If you want to be olympic athlete, you have to train
Mismanaged
Master Hub Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 14, 2016
The wrong people were high up in management only because they had been there for awhile/politics. They were not receptive to good ideas to improve business function, efficiency, cost reduction, or general process improvement.
Pros
wages were above average, benefits were great
Cons
management had no idea what was happening at floor level
Fantastic co-workers
Agent Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 3, 2016
This is a wonderful company to work for. We are able to make a difference in peoples lives on a daily basis. The company is a big family and even the CEO is approachable and willing to listen to any employee.
Pros
Many fun events throughout the year. Amazing people to work with.
Cons
Very high stress environment with high rate of turn over.
Good work place
❸ Machinist (Former Employee) –  airMarch 20, 2015
i been employee at Wright before and i was really comfortable i would love to work there again. in the future. i believe in Wright
good
good
Great People, poor management
CITE Visit Coordinator/ Meeting Planner (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN.February 13, 2015
Extremely tense work environment
Great Co-workers
The hardest part of the job was maintaing workflow with constant interuptions
The most enjoyable part of the job included working with and meeting great people from all over the world.
Pros
great benefits, great people
Cons
poor management, intense work atmosphere
great ratings
Lean Tech Inspector (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 12, 2014
In process inspection / Final Inspection/Comparing parts on a Comparator
Inspecting each part checking the part tolerance
Clean & passivate parts in citrus acid
Make/check labels for orders
Blister and pouching sterile parts
Auto bag & pack parts per BOM
Issue raw material
Wright Medical
Enterprise Desktop Administrator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 29, 2014
Wright Medical was great company to work for.. I supported over 900 users on a daily basis. Providing Desktop Support with a team of 4 Members. I learned how to work with different personalities, races, and time management. The hardest part of the job was dealing Lenovo Products due to the fact of bad computer hardware being shipped from the Manufacturer. We constantly had to call the company to honor repairs with defected keyboards and LCDs regarding lenovo Laptops..

The most enjoyable part of the job was providing excellent customer service to the user to ensure that their daily task were completed on a consistent basis.
A good company
Hub Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TNJuly 29, 2014
A good company to work for but in the Hub area there is a lack of training
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of training
Fast pased environment
Customer Service/Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 28, 2014
A typical day at Wright Medical Inc., was hectic but manageable. I learned many things about customer service and customer service. Account management and interpersonal relationship skill with their customer.
Family oriented business with merry employees
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 8, 2013
The typical day at work consisted of helping clients as they walked through the door for DME. My duties were to greet the customer upon entrance, set appointments, create/fax/download documents, and running errands for the office. Co-workers had great attitudes about the job which made the job easier altogether.
Pros
This is a relaxed place to work.
Cons
Unstability
Positive work environment
Material Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 26, 2013
Good job, good people. Not much training so you have to learn quickly as you go, but the staff is always available to answer any questions.
Pros
Privacy while doing your job
Cons
No benefits at my time of employment
Billing and collections have been my specialty now for almost 20 years.
Accounts Receivables Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 21, 2013
I appreciate the interaction with my peers, as well as with the consumers that request durable medical equipment and related services; other professionals, such as doctors and specialists; vendors, insurance companies, and hospitals. Daily interaction with different entities lead to the satisfaction of assisting others in their quest to accomplish daily living skills. I have learned to be more compassionate towards others seeking services in this dimension of healthcare as well as how to serve them with respect. My coworkers are diligent and steadfast in their service to this community which makes me proud to be a member of this team. The hardest part of my job is the inability to provide services as required for those who clearly need these services. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opposite; the ability to assist those in need to realize their mobility capabilities with the assistance of the devices that are available in this area of healthcare.
Pros
Working with a capable team of individuals
Cons
Inability to assist all potential consumers that truly need assistance
Strong pipeline and productive place to work with good benefits.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TNJuly 28, 2013
A typical day at work was productive and stress free with co-workers with good teamwork.The hardest part of the job was working 2nd shift not seeing my son. I enjoyed working with positive friendly people.
Pros
Caferteria inside the company