Wright Risk Management (WRM), a busy, growing risk management company, is seeking a professional with strong administrative skills to be an Administrative Assistant.
- Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional manner to develop cooperative relationships and to ensure that customer confidentiality is assured.
- Screen and route calls; read and prioritize emails
- Preparation and distribution of reports, documents, letters, presentations, emails, forms and memorandums as required
- Serves as a research and reporting resource, including assisting with presentations and other documentation as required.
- Maintains the executives’ calendar
- Arrange business meetings – planning, scheduling, and logistics
- Coordinate and communicate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Collaborate effectively with other administrative staff
- 3-5 years of related experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate is a team player who can work with little direction and take the initiative.
- Analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Performs well under pressure
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an established company.
Normal work hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., but flexibility is required for this position.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard