Wright State University Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work, fun but still productive
Assisting Wright-Patterson Engineers (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 27, 2016
Hardest part about this job is literally sitting around all day. The great part about my job is my co-workers including my bosses. Having people in the office with such great personalities helps the day go by and helps is stay a great environment to work in.
Quiet office
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 25, 2016
I would get to work and check to see if I had to run any tests or papers to professors. I would get the mail and deliver it to the respective professor. It was a very laid back job and it taught me how to be better organized and how to use basic office machines (i.e printer, copier)
Broadening Experience
Office of Disability Services (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 16, 2016
Over the course of five years I have grown as a person. I have been introduced to things that I never would have been had I not attneded classes and worked at Wright State,
Love it
Department of Finance Office Student worker (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 5, 2016
I love being a student worker & the faculty that I work with. Everyone here is extremely nice & thoughtful. I get good hours & its a very easy / laid back job. Great for college students.
cool kind of fun
Assist students (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 18, 2016
It is a cool work place to help other students with materials they don't full understand. The mangers are understanding, they know that sometimes you need to study for your exams
Great place and fun recreation center
Instructional Strategist/Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 9, 2016
Great place and fun recreation center. Bonus is the under ground tunnel system that connects 90% of the university buildings and loaded with vending machines.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Parking can be a problem
Excellent place to work if enrolled as a college student.
Physics Lab Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 5, 2016
Work load/ life is perfectly balanced. It was a wonderful and rewarding experience to help out my fellow students. I would recommend finding employment if you go to school at WSU.
Great staff and education
Clerical Assistant I, Program Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 26, 2016
Wright State is very diverse and the staff are very involved in getting the students on the road to success. They really care about the student's experience and provide many workshops to guide them in their careers.
Fun place to work
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 18, 2016
Co-workers were fun. Laid back work environment. Schedules around classes very well. Could trade and pickup shifts to meet your needs.
Productive and peaceful workplace to work at
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raj Soin College of BusinessFebruary 16, 2016
Great workplace, good atmosphere, awesome coworkers, appreciable flexibility at work and a productive ambiance. Very good experience overall.
Great job during undergrad
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHFebruary 9, 2016
exposure to performances in my field of study, enjoyed talking to audience members and other staff members alike, management didn't micro-manage.
Great working place!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Everything is enjoyable here, co workers make it a fun experience and help you out whenever needed! I am currently working on campus while attending, and it is a great way to study and work on homework when there are slow days!
Student-Centered environment which focuses on Student Success
Associate Dean, Partnership & Field Experiences (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Although I had opportunities to teach at other universities, I remained very committed to Wright State. Every effort is made to keep the tuition the lowest of all public university in the state, while offering an exemplary education to students.
Pros
Excellent Health Care package
fun
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 26, 2016
• Graded student assignments and examinations.
• Prepared reagents and lab supplies for laboratory instruction sessions
• Ordered and managed lab stock and equipment to be used in the laboratory class sessions.
Great place to gain experience.
Graduate Researcher (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJanuary 25, 2016
Interact with faculty, graduate students, undergraduate students, all while working in a laboratory style environment.
Pros
Friendly, Interactive
Cons
Fun place to work with really nice people.
Finance and Budgeting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Wright State University because everyone I worked with was very nice and welcomed me with open arms. Everything was well organized and there seemed to be no conflicts. The work day was not super difficult and I felt at ease the entire time.
Great research and development environment
Graduate assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 19, 2015
Great research and development environment. Relatively small size university, but has great facilities. New ideas are encouraged. Collaborative environment.
Student Distance Learning Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 12, 2015
Great place to learn new things. Good work environment. I had a chance to learn lot of new technologies. Co-workers are very kind and co-operative.
Had a very good computer lab for instructing the students and very good books.
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 22, 2015
The staff at the university was very good at assisting me in keeping up with the latest information and drawing packages. My teaching aids were the best students that I could hire and were more like a part of my family than of students.
Pros
The best programs and assistance in the class room.
Cons
We had 25 work stations and there needed to be more for spare systems.
I was a graduate assistant
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raj Soin School of BusinessJuly 7, 2015
I was a grad assistant, so my salary was obviously low, but the free tuition made it a very good deal. The culture at Wright State is great, and the professors are always willing to help out students.

4.4