Wrigley

Wrigley Employer Reviews

good job for intern
Regulatory specialist (Current Employee), CISMEAOctober 3, 2014
- you will learn a lot about regulatory
- a lot of PhD in Science specialists work around you and teach you
My first two years with Wrigley was great but then my supervisor was terminated in a restructor and with the new supervisor it all went down hill.
Independent Merchandising Contractor (Former Employee), Worked in five statesOctober 15, 2013
Pros: good pay.
Cons: no benifits.
I drove 4-10 hours and worked 6-8 hours at a store in one of five states resetting and retagging front-end candy and sometimes aisle candy and selling shippers. in 2010 and 2011 I worked two jobs.

My current manager is a wet behind the ears kid who possesses little to no respect or curtsy. His relational and communication skills are lacking and he doesn't know what "going to bat for" a highly respected field worker means. Need I say more.

I am a self-motivated employee who worked alone.

The hardest part of the job was staying awake driving during an 18 hour day and after three to four days like that it was really difficult.

I enjoyed the store managers beaming expression of satisfied gratitude after I reconstructed his demolished front-end and aisle candy.
Productive and competitive atmosphere
BAGGER OPERATOR (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2013
I verify my line is set up properly. I make sure all settings are accurate. I make sure my line is staffed by the temp service. I operate the machine at the fastest speed possible without comprimising the quality. I have learned how to make adjustments on my machine that have allowed me to set production records. The management team fosters teamwork and accountability. I have a good rapport with my co-workers. I treat them all with respect and in turn, they all work hard on my line to help me reach my production goals. The hardest part of my job is the frustration of my production being dependent on the quality of the candy produced by other people. Production is slow when the quality of the candy doesn't meet standards. The most enjoyable part of the job is your production accomplishments at the end of the day.
Extraordinaria
Administrativo de personal y de admón y finanzas (Former Employee), Departamento de Administración y FinanzasDecember 10, 2013
Pros: formación constante en todas las áreas
Inmejorable ambiente de mejora, promoción, formación, conciliación.
Muy presente Misión Visión y Valores.

About Wrigley

Wrigley is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, – Read more