Wrigley Employee Reviews in United States

Great working Environment
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAOctober 26, 2015
Managers do not micro manage you. Everyone is very friendly and enjoys working here. No complaints at all. Co-workers are very helpful and intelligent. I enjoyed learning new things and progressing in my role.
declining category = grumpy company
middle manager (Former Employee) –  ChciagoJune 9, 2015
Unhappy people work here.. management used to be good, then top people started leaving... they promoted unqualified people to Director and Sr. Director positions... category is down, and Sr VP's became vicious and uninspired. When the new Directors took over the company, they brought in people who were also unqualified, and the category remains in the dumpster. There is a severe lack of inspiration in the company from all departments... the environment is cut-throat and back-stabbing. Innovation and advertising doesn't connect, and nobody knows how to fix it.

Middle managers are rarely rewarded or promoted. Bonuses are nonexistent. And the cafeteria food is stupidly bad. Avoid this company at all cost.
Pros
nothing comes to mind
Cons
disingenuous workplace
Very profitable company till such time it was sold to Mars
Special Assignment Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2015
A great company to work for. Excellent management and work conditions and great people. Toured the world through this company.
Great place to work, great brands
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 12, 2014
Great co workers, and great work-life balance. Good managements who respects your life, very balanced, but at same time you learn a lot from them. Is fun work atmosphere. Is great to represent such a great brands. Not so good to have free candy all the time....
Pros
work-life balance, great co-workers
Cons
pay can be better compared to the market. small structure so job advancement are very limited.
good job for intern
Regulatory specialist (Current Employee) –  CISMEAOctober 3, 2014
- you will learn a lot about regulatory
- a lot of PhD in Science specialists work around you and teach you
My first two years with Wrigley was great but then my supervisor was terminated in a restructor and with the new supervisor it all went down hill.
Independent Merchandising Contractor (Former Employee) –  Worked in five statesOctober 15, 2013
I drove 4-10 hours and worked 6-8 hours at a store in one of five states resetting and retagging front-end candy and sometimes aisle candy and selling shippers. in 2010 and 2011 I worked two jobs.

My current manager is a wet behind the ears kid who possesses little to no respect or curtsy. His relational and communication skills are lacking and he doesn't know what "going to bat for" a highly respected field worker means. Need I say more.

I am a self-motivated employee who worked alone.

The hardest part of the job was staying awake driving during an 18 hour day and after three to four days like that it was really difficult.

I enjoyed the store managers beaming expression of satisfied gratitude after I reconstructed his demolished front-end and aisle candy.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
no benifits.
Productive and competitive atmosphere
BAGGER OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2013
I verify my line is set up properly. I make sure all settings are accurate. I make sure my line is staffed by the temp service. I operate the machine at the fastest speed possible without comprimising the quality. I have learned how to make adjustments on my machine that have allowed me to set production records. The management team fosters teamwork and accountability. I have a good rapport with my co-workers. I treat them all with respect and in turn, they all work hard on my line to help me reach my production goals. The hardest part of my job is the frustration of my production being dependent on the quality of the candy produced by other people. Production is slow when the quality of the candy doesn't meet standards. The most enjoyable part of the job is your production accomplishments at the end of the day.