Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating leads against target market criteria using sites like LinkedIn/ZoomInfo/Jigsaw/etc, making outbound calls and emails, qualifying the leads, and working with Account Executives in moving those deals to close. Additionally, Wrike currently has about ~7,000 inbound new trial accounts every month and the SDR is responsible for handling inbound leads and discerning the quality/value of those leads for further qualification by the Sales team. You will also be running short webinar/screenshares to introduce new clients to Wrike before passing them to an Account Executive.
We're currently building our first team of SDRs and you could be part of it! It's an excellent opportunity to grow and hone your sales skills, ideal for a new or recent college grad. In the next year we plan for our sales team headcount to grow by 5x! The sky's the limit for professional growth and it depends on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. If you think you've got what it takes for fast paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we want YOU.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business (you'll talk with all kinds of business - it's fun!)
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical expertise (you like computers and actually care about what smartphone you have - none of this "can you fix it for me")
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with a CRM system
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads (have you read The Challenger Sale?)