WSFS Bank

WSFS Bank Employer Reviews

Personal Banker II, Media Branch (Current Employee), Media, PAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: wages
Good place to work. Great job atmosphere. Enjoy my time here.
A solid business to work for
Accounting Specialist, Controllers Dept (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good resource access
Cons: no scheduled breaks
A typical day at work included morning reconciling for the Trust department. Deposits, and then special project assistance.
Great bank to learn from to further your career and find success in the business world.
Intern (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 7, 2014
WSFS Bank truly cares about its employees. It is a great place to work because of the family environment that is created throughout the entire bank. I interned in three different departments in the bank and each one was very unique and interesting. Each one taught me a lot of interesting things about the bank and where I would find success in the banking – more... world based off of my own skills and experience. – less
Results Driven Bank
Loan Adjuster II (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches
My day started reviewing prior days reports for any errors to be fixed . Reviewed accounts in que and on general ledger, Contacted client to secure late mortgage payments and set up repayment plan to avoid forclosure.Reported late payments to Sallie Mae. Attended staff meeting when necessary. Hard part sometimes getting in touch with the client to set – more... up a repayment plan . – less
A great company to work for
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Millsboro DelawareOctober 3, 2013
Typical day consisted of processing teller transactions, opening accounts, and performing various audit duties. Great people to work with. Everybody gets along great. Could not say anything but great things about branch management.
Great Company to work for
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAJuly 5, 2013
Great place to work. Wonderful colleagues who want to excel and provide the best service for their customers. However the branch I worked at has a very low foot traffic rate which made the days unbearable after a while.
Great Company to Work For
Systems Engineer Intern (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJune 28, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule, work from home occassionally
Cons: takes a long time to get a job offer
All in all, this is a fantastic company to work for. I've learned almost everything about Information Technology at WSFS Bank. The most enjoyable part about my job is making other Associate's jobs easier.
Fun and interesting place to work... if you like accounting.
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Dover, DEJune 28, 2013
Pros: community involvement, sense of unity in workplace, sensible hours.
Cons: not good as temporary position/
I have to admit, accounting has never been my strong suit. Although I generally liked all of my coworkers and superiors, the way the systems and rules worked often left me very confused and frustrated. The customers were very kind and so were the managers... for the most part. As an intern I was unable to do many of the functions full-time employees – more... were able to do, which left many customers feeling frustrated when I was forced to tell them to wait for someone else assist them. Not only that, but I was always asked to work Friday and Saturday which wouldn't be an issue if I were not working 10 hours on Friday and then from 8-3:30pm on Saturday. This is a great place to work... permanently. As an intern I often felt left out and useless, but the environment was very supportive. – less
WSFS Bank is a great place to work.
Commercial/Deposit Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 20, 2013
WSFS Bank is a great place to work. A regional bank with a stellar reputation for doing the right thing. It is a company where Associates are empowered with the tools and resources to provide world class service to bank Customers.
Liked the duties
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 13, 2013
Pros: liked my mgr
Cons: no room for advancement
My immediae manager and I had a good working relationship. I liked the ability to schedule travel, seminars, speakers, accommodations for the new product being offered. I prepared correspondence, submitted expenses, handled a team that reported to my manager with regard to mail, phone coverage, reviews, training new clerical/admin staff, etc.
The company is good at providing excellent customer service.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 2, 2013
Pros: nice environment, friendly staff
Cons: distance, growth opportunities, pay
3.5 stars - Required to work 8-5 no flexibility with hours. Cannot be promoted above current position, my current position does not match my skillset.
Productive and Interactive
Teller (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 28, 2012
Pros: even pace, fun
Learned alot of behind the scene things. Everyday you will go in and do transactions and gain personal relationships with the customer.
Productive place to work
Treasury Operations Accountant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEOctober 17, 2012
Pros: human sigma
Cons: not up to date on changes regarding individuality.
WSFS Was a great company to work for, but my job did not fit the department I was assigned too. I am still able to be employed should I choose to be reassigned at a lower salary.
Vverall, it was a healthy, satisfying experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / PERSONAL BANKER (Former Employee), Wilmington, Delaware, USAMay 16, 2012
Pros: loved cutomer service
Cons: location lead to security issues at times
A regular weekly time schedule ( 40 hrs) - I always looked forward to.

I learned that punctuality and reliability were key factors for Customer Service and the job as a whole.

Management was always there to help, was very friendly and approachable and professional.

Most of the co workers were very cooperative.

Handling difficult demanding customers.

The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was to handle difficult demanding customers in a polite/ firm manner, knowing at the back of your mind that the company would stand by you. – less

About WSFS Bank

WSFS isn't a radio station, but it is tuned into the banking needs of Delaware. WSFS Financial is the holding company for Wilmington – Read more