WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc.

WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. Employer Reviews

Anice environment to work
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJanuary 28, 2014
PT Evaluations, Screens, MDS and patients treatments.
The patients care is the most enjoyable part of my work. Every day is a new learning experience. My co-workers a fun and enjoyable to work with.
Diverse and Professional
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: diverse contacts
Cons: weather related driving conditions
Productive work flow with enjoyable support from management, Schedule management and effective planning in a dynamic environment, Very supportive and empathetic to each circumstance, mostly independent assignments, driving in a snowy day, diversity of the environment
Good medical traveling agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Murray, UTJune 13, 2013
I had a great experience with this traveling agency. They always placed me in a fun environment where I was able to learn a lot. I had clinical experience as well as hospital experience.
fast at getting a job placement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 3, 2013
Very understanding and hard working at placing me with a permanent job. I had various job experiences in different types of clinics. The only difficult part of being employed with a temp agency was only knowing day by day where you are going to be placed whether a day or a month.
Flexible Work variable load
Physical Therapist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 1, 2013
I had a good experience with WSi. They introduced me to many employment opportunities and generally kept me busy. When work conditions in town became sparse, they would offer other opportunities in neighboring communities but the travel became tiring at times. The biggest disadvantage is that some employers were unwilling to hire their temporary WSi workers because of the finders fee they had to pay.
Excellent work situations in beautiful hospitals with strong core values!
Agency Rad Tech (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 25, 2011
Pros: they go out of their way to place you., listens to your needs
WSI goes above and beyond the call of duty to match employees with excellent locations.

About WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc.

Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. – Read more

WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. Photos