WSi Healthcare Personnel Employee Reviews

Productive yet easy going.
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 18, 2016
Whether your position is full time, contract, or PRN, WSi is always willing to help further your career.
On some days you might learn something more about topics you already know, and other days everything is new.
There are times when you take an assignment not realizing the nature of the job. The staff is willing to help you get through the day.
One of the hardest parts is when the ball of communication is dropped. I have worked for different agencies like WSi, and by far the staff that I deal with at WSi, makes me feel like they care about my career and are working hard to help me.
Pros
Helping me to stay aware of what is available.
Cons
Dropping the ball of communication.
Great recruiters / staffing coordinators and owner
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 19, 2016
What can I say? They take care of their employees. I'm grateful for all the help and then being there when I needed them.
Hard to find a position in the Springs but it wasn't too bad traveling since they had me at a nice hotel. Other staffing companies pay more but they only give you $40 per night allowance for hotel which is awful.
Pros
Can always get a hold of your recruiter / staffing coordinator
Cons
Pay is not as good as other staffing
Experienced travel nurse had excellent experience!
Correctional Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, CONovember 5, 2016
This was my first assignment with WSI. My recruiter was Jenn and she was absolutely top notch. Everyone at WSI including payroll was attentive and 100%. I couldn't have had a better experience, the facility in Canon City was great, very helpful and my hotel was great. I could go on and on...I hated to leave. Ready to go back!!!!
Pros
Everything...the facility, the hotel, the weather...fantastic.
Cons
Leaving...
Good start to a bad situation.
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 19, 2016
I went into the company looking for a permanent full time position. So far I have only been given Per Diem positions as well as a position I was put in let me know another clinic they had was hiring full time but due to the fact that I am working with them thru WSI they would be required to pay WSI a big amount of money to hire me on.
Have met many wonderful employees through contract work w WSI.
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 22, 2016
I've learned much through WSI. The ease of assignment and flexibility of schedule has made life easier. The caliber of colleagues has been impressive and they've all been gracious.
is wsi healthcare legit?
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 2, 2016
The most insane process you'll be put through for a temp job. Before you even get an interview you have to go through hours of online tests, sign dozens of forms, release tons of personal information going back to High School only to find out that the job postings they list maybe bogus. Their online presence is obviously scrubbed which usually means there's something to hide (lawsuits ?).
Pros
none, unless you enjoy wasting time and loss of privacy
Cons
everything, where are the job placements?
it's an okay company
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Glenwood Springs, COMay 10, 2016
I enjoyed being able to work at various locations. However, the only means of communication for this company was text messages. I never seen my employer. If communicating isn't a big factor, this company was great!!
Account Manager/Recruiter
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 27, 2015
I was hired by this company with no experience in the field of recruitment. They took the time and showed me everything about the business and I absolutely loved it. My typical day would be going into work, calling anyone back that had left me a message the night before, calling all new applicants that were qualified, and completed a full interview over the phone and then set up an interview to have that candidate come in face to face if they would be a good match for any of our clients. I also worked with the clients by finding cadidates that best fit their facility and placing those candidates in a facility that they would love and the client would love. There was very little micro managing, and I was able to hit all my goals each month to commission off my hard work. My co workers kept to themselves for the most part but we did all go to lunch together and helped each other with work if needed. The hardest part of my job was leaving and not knowing why. I was never given and explanation which really bothered me. I enjoyed everything about the spositions. I loved finding a candidate, finding the right client, and placing that candidsate in a facility where they would flourish.
Pros
commission, salary, pto, vacation, the environment and positivity
Cons
not knowing wwhy I was let go.
ok place
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 28, 2015
The testing process is exhaustive and overkill considering the paucity and inconsistency of assignments available.
Pros
compensation rate
Cons
inconsistent and paucity of work assignments - did they overhire?
Great place to learn about recruiting
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 18, 2016
Just starting out in the field of recruiting this is a great environment to learn due it being family owned and operated.
Diverse and Professional
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 19, 2013
Productive work flow with enjoyable support from management, Schedule management and effective planning in a dynamic environment, Very supportive and empathetic to each circumstance, mostly independent assignments, driving in a snowy day, diversity of the environment
Pros
Diverse contacts
Cons
Weather related driving conditions
Productive employer
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 18, 2015
Always looking to keep you working and continuously checking on you to see if you like the job and always willing to help. I recommend anyone to try them out.
Pros
Experience
Wonderful temp agency
Medical temp (Former Employee) –  VariedJuly 28, 2015
They always kept me busy whenever I was in between jobs. No problem with this company. Only thing to be weary of is whenever assigned to clients in Lone Tree. All of my assignments to this town regardless of temp agency, was for medical providers who have lost their mind. Nothing to do with WSI, there is something about Lone Tree and medical providers.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
None that I can think of
Different jobs
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 21, 2015
Worked at the Colorado Springs location. They do good in keeping you employed. They keep in touch with you and make sure that you are happy at the job.
Great Company
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2014
Strong Culture
Ethical
Family Feel
Attention to detail regarding payroll/credentialing
Flexible Work variable load
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 1, 2013
I had a good experience with WSi. They introduced me to many employment opportunities and generally kept me busy. When work conditions in town became sparse, they would offer other opportunities in neighboring communities but the travel became tiring at times. The biggest disadvantage is that some employers were unwilling to hire their temporary WSi workers because of the finders fee they had to pay.
ok place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CoMarch 10, 2015
Better If offered PTO and holiday pay, nothing else to say about this company working temp to perm is not ideal unless you want to accept it because one day a company will let you go when you least expect it, I would rather have a sit down conversation and not be a surprise
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No PTO or Hoilday pay
Fast and compatible placement
Temporary Biller (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2015
I am currently working with WSi as a recent graduate of a Medical Assisting program. This is my second time using WSi as a placement agency. They placed me in 2006, within a week of submitting my resume to WSi. Always pleasant, fast, hard working and competent in placing applicants.
Good place to start building experience
X-ray and Computer technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2015
The company works hard to find me a job. Unfortunately, your hours depend on availability of temp jobs in town. People who get employed by WSi should be job hunting for a full time or part time position.
fast at getting a job placement
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 3, 2013
Very understanding and hard working at placing me with a permanent job. I had various job experiences in different types of clinics. The only difficult part of being employed with a temp agency was only knowing day by day where you are going to be placed whether a day or a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.