WSITalent Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Packing (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 23, 2017
Everyone is friendly and you can be you at all times as long as your there to get your work done it will go by fast and peaceful. They try to work with your schedule if your a student or if something important comes up
Inconsistent work and greatly lacking in comunication
Contracted to various places (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 14, 2017
They would wait till after the shift started to tell you that you had to work or not call you at all. If any issues came up like a car accident or sick child they would verbally aggress you or threaten your employment.
Horrible place to work discriminate no advancement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 28, 2017
Wasted 6 months was dicrininated against treated unfair everyone seemed to get hired in before me had excellent attendance worked hard no reward. Discriminated
Pros
Cons
Discriminate no advancement
very hostile discrimitory
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMay 25, 2017
was told to come put app in got me on job site. the next day I go to work was told to work the day out I'm being terminated for my assaultive felony 11 yrs ago. then fired me .
Pros
non
Cons
horrible humility
June 13, 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sincerely sorry this happened to you and can understand your frustration! Your feedback is very helpful as we’d like to make sure this doesn’t happen again, and we’d like to learn more about your experience. Please contact the Battle Creek office and ask for Carly, the staffing manager, to discuss further.

I would recommend this company
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 16, 2017
WSI will give you a chance when you don't have experience. I enjoyed working for them and will still work for them if they gave me the shift and the location I need.
June 5, 2017

WSI is so happy to hear you have found success with us. We strive to meet your needs as best as we can and it seems we found a perfect match for you. Thank you for your review!

Equal employer Opportunity
Roskam Baking Co (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 8, 2017
Wonderful place to work if you are a hard worker looking for a home , not to mention the compensation is enough to work with. great place for college students ,trying to pay their way through school.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Working temperature conditions for facilities
June 5, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback! WSI loves knowing our hard work results in happy associates. Good luck with your employment!

Shipping and Sorting (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMay 6, 2017
This place got me a job quickly where I could get work experience and start my way to independence. I enjoyed the work they gave me and allowed me to grow as a person.
June 6, 2017

WSI is so happy we could help you grow! We love to help our associates spread their wings and gain independence while also finding employment. Thank you for the positive words!

Stressful
OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, MIApril 28, 2017
WSI placed me in an environment that was full of stress everyday. I was lectured for sneezing in my department, and the representative was rude and uncaring.
This was a nice facility
Shipping and Receiving Clerk/ adminst assist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 12, 2017
I enjoyed my time that I worked there. The management team was great. The best part about this job I really enjoyed the work that I did. I love to communicate with the drivers from from companies
Pros
The work hours and the pay
Cons
Some of the office staff needs more training in CUSTOMER SERVICE
June 6, 2017

We appreciate the kind words! WSI works hard to ensure the best fit is given to our associates. We are so happy you are finding success with us. Good luck with your employment!

its a warehouse job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 10, 2017
When i worked at epi i went through wsi, i may have only been there awhile it was a good place to work. The boss's there were nice and the employees were to.
Pros
two breaks. benefits
Cons
productive and fast placed work inviornment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, INMarch 20, 2017
your days were never dull. I was always busy doing something. I enjoyed working with the other employees and obtained a lot of work knowledge and experience from this job.
Proof reading of interesting subjects.
Copywriter/Proofreader (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMarch 15, 2017
This is a part time job which starts as soon as I get home from my full time job. The articles are submitted to me via an online site. I read and make corrections, sometimes editing as well. The hardest part of the job is fixing up an article that obviously had not been spell checked or looked over before being submitted to me. Deadlines are long but as soon as I receive articles I just like to get them done and back to company for publishing.
Pros
Flexible hours, long deadlines.
Cons
Not enough work comes in.
Wsi
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 3, 2017
My day be filled with hard work. I learned to do other thing to add to what i already know. Management was bad they wasnt ready and didnt have the standards
Pros
learning new things
Cons
management
forklift operator
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jenks, OKFebruary 16, 2017
to unload out feeders as well as load trailers and putting stuff into the warehouse as well working in difficult areas of the warehouse, the managers were good as well as they coulnd also use the rf gun to put the stuff in the warehouse
Very good company to work for.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Carencro, LAFebruary 5, 2017
Work environment is very easy going. I've learned a lot of new skills and technique. Work was very organized and clean. Supervisor was very understanding. It really felt like we were more of a family then a company.
Average
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 30, 2017
I was moved from several buildings.
Though, the pay wasn't as great as I expected, the experience was memorable.

The last assignment I had done felt very unprofessional.
Pros
Reliable customer service and help
Cons
Short breaks, felt underpaid
nice
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Mattawan, MIJanuary 28, 2017
This is a nice company. the lady is always nice. I have heard some really bad stories from other companies but this one has not come up. I have only been there for a month so dont know too much about them yet
Wendys
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 25, 2017
Just working with people and making them food and making them happy, team works makes the dream work. I like working with people and counting money. I love customer service
Pros
Tean work
Cons
No breaks sometimes
Great Co-workers and great supervisors
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 14, 2017
I learned how to repair some parts of the machine and operate it, have great co-workers who really have team work, the hardest part of the job was when the machine goes down and we needed to put it back and running in a matter of seconds
Pros
We have 2 breaks a day for 20 minutes
Cons
they give the first break to early
Unprofessional
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNDecember 8, 2016
Had the unfortunate experience with this employment recruiter Alejandra who obviously doesn't feel the importance of responding to clients/job seekers. Will never say anything good about this joke of an employment agency that is known for fluffing resumes and not returning calls or responding to emails.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WSITalent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7