WSITalent Employee Reviews in United States

Worst company I've ever worked for
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jenks, OKOctober 29, 2015
The only job I've ever worked where training is non existent, and raises are a laugh as they change the policy every time to avoid it. The cherry on top is the fact that your co-workers get praised and glorified for reporting safety violations that are ,more often than not, made up. Even if the violations are accurate, again, training is non existent. Basically the idiots and trash of the world gathered in one place. Avoid this company like the plague, unless you have no other option. Only plus is they are always hiring due to an incredibly high turnover rate.
Pros
None, well, other than a paycheck
Cons
Everything. You'd have to work here to understand.
Was lied to
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 18, 2016
I have more than 10 years of machine operating, quality assurance (including certifications), and leadership training.

I was told by WSI that I would be placed a machine operator and would be advanced to quality when an opening came up.

When I arrived at Roskam I was told I would I would be a packer, because WSI told them I had no experience.

I ended up discussing this with the plant manager and upon reviewing my resume HE moved me onto a machine and apologized for the misunderstanding.

The WSI coordinator was angry over this and accused me of fabricating my resume!

Worked there for 6 months, left for something better. Enjoyed my time at Roskam, but would never work for WSI again.
Pros
Roskam coworkers, laidback environment
Cons
WSI coordinators are liars and thieves
dissapointing
Automated Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMarch 24, 2016
poor recruiting, lack of communication, still haven't received my W-2's, the job was good, transportation ultimately was a deciding fact for my employment, although I did request an assignment closer to me to try and avoid this problem. I felt like my back was against the wall. Now I hear besides missing 3 days due to weather and a flat tire that I had an attendance problem in which I never heard about, was never disciplined over, never written up and never had a verbal warning. Strongly disappointed about the way this was handled. Last I knew I was on the "active" employment list, but not working. I go to job fairs here in town and guess who is there,WSI.
Pros
temporary employment
Cons
bendictive and deceiving
Unprofessional
no job (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 2, 2016
WSI Kalamazoo is very unprofessional.... Called to speak to someone about a certain job and was told I had to come into the office, I live in Bellevue, MI. Drove to Kalamazoo, filled out the paper work and was waiting in a room with other people and the girl working with me sticks her head in the door and asks me in front of other people if I had ever been convicted of a felony. Of course I had to reply," 46 years ago". very embarrassing for me and extremely rude on her behalf, wasted a trip to Kalamazoo just to be treated like someone who deserves no measure of dignity....
Productive workplace
Service Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLMay 3, 2016
Checking in truck drivers for their shipment orders. Sending orders to loading docks. Checking inventory sheet once truck had been loaded and making any changes necessary and entering information into the computer.
The hardest part of the job was communicating with workers on the dock over the radio.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting along well with others.
typical temp agency
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 26, 2016
I never really felt like my job was secure, even though my reviews were all excellent. When I was put off work for a medical issue they were quick to let me go, even though the issue was soon resolved and did not effect my ability to do the assigned job.
Pros
quick job placement
Cons
low pay, job insecurity
working with student in the after school program for battle creek public schools
leader/teacher assistant (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 2, 2015
enjoyed working with children. I worked with children from different cultures, like burma and mexico. they taught me too. I enjoyed communicating with the parents about their children progress.
If uou like being a temp it fine
Wherhouse (Former Employee) –  Mattawan, MIJune 15, 2016
I worked here for two weeks and they ended my assignment they base you on popularity and not work I was threatened daily and disciplined my first day for something I didn't do
Pros
Overtime
Productive and fun place to work
Federal Government Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgia, ALMay 5, 2016
Extremely rewarding to work at WSI and the management treated their employees with dignity and respect.

The culture was positive and people thrived in the environment.
Productive flour mix lifting.
Skid Loader (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 1, 2016
Wash Hands always.
weigh product, bag it, and place them onto pad.
Stack 50 pound flour bags in order on skid.
Small industrial plant located on the West side next to the Coke Factory.
Pros
paid 11.50 an hour
Cons
Alot of responsiblitly, but lack of workers
Company was overall good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIApril 13, 2016
The company was fun to work for and the management was good. I would say overall it was a decent company to work for. The co-workers were chatty, but there was nothing hard about the job.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No advancement
Cons
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Jenks, OKApril 29, 2016
Good place to work But long ours sitting on a lift Picking and pulling orders.Management are friendly Sitting on the lift for 12 hours
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
Short breaks
Wsi
Lifeguard certification, CPR and First aid (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CADecember 11, 2015
When all of us lifeguards got to the location we were assigned to for the week everyday we would set up the pool deck, by that I mean put the toys and things we needed for our class on the pool deck, then we would get our classes from behind where the kids and parents waited and we would walk to where our class was in the pool. I then had to teach my classes and guard on my off time.
Pros
I learned how to work with many personality's
Cons
It was easy to get fatigued in the sun as long as we worked.
Just a basic bottom of the barrell data entry job
Data entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMarch 1, 2016
It was a very easy job. I wasn't told that my shift and another shift would be laid off until the night that it happened. The pay wasn't great at 10 an hour.
Just a temp
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 23, 2016
I was just a temp but they found long term jobs versus most temp places changing you every few days. Pay was average. Weekly pay was nice.
Great work environment
Costco Auto Program-Temporary (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2016
Wish I could have remained at this company. Unfortunately it was a temporary position. Supervisors provide excellent feedback and have an open door policy. Is a great company, with many talented emoloyees
Fast-paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 26, 2015
- Very fast paced during tax season
- Tax information, deadlines, how to set-up appointments.
- Management was available to assist & provide answers when needed.
- My co-workers were easy to get along with & provided help, to ensure you were able to perform your job well.
- The hardest part of the job was not having access to everything needed to be efficient, or to always provide resolution without escalation.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with each other.
Pros
breakrooms, schedule, no weekends, room for promotion, location
Cons
systems, tools not always accessable, pay, not easy to be hired permanantly.
unprofessional
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 24, 2015
very unprofessional company bad management and poor communication skill i have nothing more to say about this company
Pros
non
Cons
communication and placement
Do not trust WSI
shipping (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIDecember 19, 2015
They tell you what you want to hear. What they don't tell you is the TRUTH. They avoid you if you call them with questions and they couldn't give a rats behind about you. NEVER work with this WSI agency.
Pros
Cons
Pretty much everything
long hours and 6 days a week
Crew leader / UHP Technician (Former Employee) –  Point Comfort, TXDecember 1, 2014
the pay is not competitive, you have to speak Spanish to move up in the company and the company is in the USA they will not give you a raise no matter how long you have worked there or how much drive you have in the company
Pros
nothing
Cons
if you don't speak spanish you are going no where in this company

2.6