WSU

WSU United States Employee Reviews

Front Desk Assistant
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee), Pullman, WANovember 20, 2014
This job was amazing. Being student and education centered, we were allowed to do our homework during down time. We were given a lot of responsibility with the reassurance of back up at anytime we needed. The job itself was organized and allowed us to help residents have a better experience.
Very fun work place to work at
Accountant (Former Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 11, 2014
Pros: variety of classes
Cons: no dorms
I love this cool. Very cool instructors. People are very friendly
Hardworking enviorenment with kind people
Summer Intern (Current Employee), Pullman, WANovember 3, 2014
Pros: help form proffesionals
Cons: lots of work
The work can be overwhelming but everyone there is always more than willing to help and they don't mind if you let loose as long as your getting your work done.
WSU/Boeing mentoring program
Boeing Engineer mentor (Former Employee), Everett, WAAugust 18, 2014
As an engineering student at WSU, the program allowed me to meet a Boeing engineer who helped me as a mentor.
My mentor took the time to answer any questions I had, and made suggestions on how I should prepare for the post education world.
I had the opportunity to visit his office and get a glimpse at what his daily work looked like.
Good student job
Pacific-12 Conference Junior Feature Writer (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2013
If you're looking for a student job, WSU has a ton of options.
Lack of diversity
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Pullman, WAMay 16, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: nothing to do
I learned a lot here but doesn't compare to having many people from different backgrounds and experiences. I found myself going everyday without any excitement because everyday was the same. Friendly people but needed more stimulation.
driver
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 5, 2013
Pros: set work schedule
Cons: low pay
long boring hours low pay. dealing with Students from all nationalities
Good School
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Pullman, WAApril 25, 2013
Doing a PhD at WSU was a great opportunity which brought a lot of experience for me. Working with my adviser on my research as well as working with undergraduate students as a TA provided a fun and challenging environment during the past 4 years.
Student involvment in day to day activities
Director of Public Policy and Community Outreach (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJanuary 23, 2013
working with a team of 7 people to plan on events and activities for student to be involved in. Most of the work i do is focused on legislative issues and advocating student needs to legislators.
Promotions
Marketing, Promotions Coordinator (Former Employee), Pullman, WAJanuary 16, 2013
My experiences in various positions in Washington State Athletics have offered me many leadership opportunities and have allowed for the privilege of working with Washington State University alumni, recruits, coaches and current student-athletes on a daily basis. .
I was a student
Student (Former Employee), pullman WaAugust 21, 2012
Pros: great school
I can not give a higher praise or give it loud enough to Washington State University and there Distance Degree Program . With out their help ,trust and undieing support I would never have compleated my degree program and recived my BA . Thay are the school to go to if you have any kind of disability as thay will work with you and support you though the whole process . WSu is the school I stand up for give my highest recomendation to .
PACT was excellent!
Supported Visitation Supervisor (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 5, 2012
Program is closed now. Benefits of working for WSU include discounts in tuition.
Enjoyed working there
Program Assistant (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: monday thru friday
Cons: not enough hours
Learned a lot about child education...I had a variety of things to do.
Great School/Very positive enviroment
Winona State University Varsity Football Athlete (Former Employee), Winona, MNMay 22, 2012
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: small
Great school to attend!!! The professors and Management were great people. The students were positive and left out a lot of drama.