WTI, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stay Away!
NDE Technician (Former Employee) –  Worked in PHX, SLC, & TusconJuly 30, 2016
They make empty promises, are dishonest with clients and with employees. Extremely high turnover, especially in NDE. Nobody gets raises or promoted, only reductions from starting income. Many weeks under 20 hours, few weeks even 40 hours. Company bills clients OT on weekends but pays employees ST until 40 hours reached. Pay periods start on Saturday for that reason. What is sad is that they have had so many NDE people that come and go in the last 2 years that they will have no idea who is writing this since it could be so many, many people. Co-workers will stab you in the back. Doesn't matter which office, (Phoenix, Las Vegas, SLC, Tuscon, Flagstaff) the culture, the attitude, and unethical practices are present in every one.
Pros
Cons
Wonderful Company, International, Growing Pains.
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAOctober 14, 2015
I came aboard with WTI in it's beginning. We have grown 10 fold. I have enjoyed mentoring a very young group of people, watching them grow and reach their potential. I have learned most facet's of the computer world as we run several programs used on a daily basis. We are a very international company and interacting with co-workers has its moments. The Politics are many and I stay away from this as much as I can. Respect for the individual is sometimes difficult because of the different cultures involved. The company has several weekend getaways for all associates and significant others. Genuinely concerned for all employees. Respects those with loyalty.
Pros
Great work conditions
Cons
Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WTI, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7