Basic knowledge of accounting, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to analyze information and problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear and professional verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team setting.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage a large workload in stressful situations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with human anatomy and medical terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to complete work with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet process time standards.
- Ability to provide professional and courteous service in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ability to navigate through various hospital software applications, including Epic ADT/Prelude, Cadence, Epicare, Referrals and Auth/Cert applications.
- Ability to navigate and maneuver through multiple web site
Meet guidelines, time sensative