WunderLand Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unrivaled level of support from co-workers and management
Client Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2016
Working at WunderLand is like being a part of one big happy family. Everyone gets along really well which contributes to our collaborative work environment where best practices and challenges are discussed regularly. The organization’s leadership is constantly striving to understand barriers that stand in the way of the team’s goals and they do everything in their power to remove them, so the level of support from both co-workers and management is unrivaled. The staffing industry in general is competitive and requires hard work and perseverance in order to be successful but there is also a lot of upside and it can be a wonderful career. Overall there’s no place I’d rather work and I consider myself fortunate to work with such a talented group of professionals who I love spending time with.
Pros
The people, earning potential, support, career growth, location
Cons
Office can get pretty quiet which may be considered a con for some
Smart and collaborative team and work environment
Client Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
WunderLand prides itself in forming strong relationships with both their talent and their clients. We specialize in connecting in-demand talent in the digital, marketing, and creative space. Our office environment is open and collaborative. Our culture is one of collaboration and transparency. We genuinely care about the well being of our team and want everyone to succeed! Extremely low turnover - plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with the company. A great place to be!
Growing company, rewarding work, never a dull moment!
Talent Engagement & Operations Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
I have been part of WunderLand for over 5 years and greatly value the culture, work/life balance and the day to day aspects of my job. I am fortunate to get to work with such a talented, passionate team. Working for a small company has its challenges, but our ability to be agile, adaptable and have an individual impact on our growth is why I come to work every day!

It's rewarding to help connect clients and candidates and know that I am making a positive impact on people's lives and the creative community. I love learning about people and helping them realize their career goals.

I appreciate that everyone at WunderLand has a voice and new ideas are always welcome. I am excited about the future of WunderLand and know the exceptional experience that we provide clients and candidates will support us in achieving our goals.
Pros
growing company, rewarding work, passionate team
Cons
growing company, smaller than our competition, lack brand awareness in some markets
work hard play hard mentality
Creative Talent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 4, 2013
We greatly value the people we work with, both our clients and our candidates. We promise to be approachable and honest, and we expect the same of you.

The fact is, every recruiter has access to the same talent, but the difference lies in how and where we find them, and how we interact with them. We rely on our direct recruiting approach, relationships, dedicated sourcing, industry expertise, and getting out in the community and being involved. The integrity and discerning style of our team has earned us a reputation for quality and excellent service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WunderLand Group. Our community is ready to answer.

WunderLand Group Reviews by Location