Wunderman

Wunderman Employer Reviews

Executive Assistant at Digital Advertising Agency
Executive Assistant to the Founder and CIMO (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 10, 2014
Pros: my position is like an education in advertising.
My day consists of supporting two high profile advertising executives. I manage an extremely heavy calendar for both executives. I communicate with current and potential clients via email. And monitor both my and both executives email accounts.

I have worked for the founder, which is the "father of direct marketing" since 2007 to present. He is not only a famous ad executive, but has an art collection at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I have had the pleasure of being exposed to both the digital advertising and art world simultaneously. Therefore, manage both business and personal affairs for him.
Overall Wunderman was a place you can count as family
Project Management Supervisor (Current Employee), 3 columbus circleSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long hours
In the past 28 working at Wunderman I was able to grow and train young talent for a career in Marketing.
I won't stop believing....
Interactive PM (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 26, 2014
Wunderman was a great place to work. It tested my ability to keep my nerves intact and how to play a good prank. For a mid-level move this is a great agency, but their lack of agility can be frustrating. This causes high turn over, under resourced departments, uncertainty with clients and management to put on a veil that freaks everyone out. All stated should be expected of a client that size, but I still believe they will evolve into a stronger agency.
Great Advertising Agency
TV Project Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 4, 2014
Exciting and progressive ad agency! Working with some of the best and biggest clients in the world.
Fun fast paced environment.
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Richfield, MNMarch 4, 2014
Very busy as usual for agency life. Client is Best Buy and it is a very fun, social, innovative agency with an amazing staff who all works together as a team.
Peaks and Valleys
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: working from home, good clients, enjoyable work enviroment
Cons: additional work is expected for no compensation for project managers
It is incredibly fast paced, especially in the first 3 months! The people are great to work with although management seemed to overlook a lot of individual's hard work if they were not working on that project as well. There is opportunity for huge accomplishment on the project/client/personal level, however management has many blind spots. Work/life balance is promoted throughout the company but DOES NOT apply to project managers who, as an unspoken rule, are expected to work 45-70 hours a week without compensation.
Great experience, but prepare for volatility
Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2013
Pros: fun work environment, great talent
Cons: work hours can be harsh, little room for upward growth, lack of process
Everyone says it's prudent to have agency experience under your belt, and Wunderman is a great place to cut your teeth. As with any agency, the company is chock full of innovation and creativity but unfortunately a lack of process and disonnect between global and local markets stifles that.

Overall, a decent place to put in a couple of years.
Excellent Company
Systems Migration Engineer/Consultant (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 2, 2013
Excellent Boss, excellent team, excellent employees. Work everyday included serving IT needs.
Hip place to work with fun atmosphere
Client Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 12, 2013
Very "cool" marketing firm which doesn't seem to value its employees a whole lot
Fun place to be
Producer (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 22, 2013
Pros: nice atmosphere, great people
Cons: became very corporate
When I first started there it was an amazing experience. I got to learn a lot of great things from some great people.
Doesn't feel like work to me, which makes it a great place to work
Current Employee (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 10, 2013
Pros: the people! casual, open environment. i enjoy the fast paced work, i would hate to be in a job where i was bored. pto, great holiday time off
Great people, fast paced, exciting work. Sure there are challenges, just like with every company, but the environment, culture, people make it a great place to come to every day. I love coming to work everyday.
Great benefits and generous paid vacation
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 18, 2013
Pros: bagel/doughnut monday and fruit tuesday
Cons: fast pace, ever changing, lack of consistency
Fast pace enviroment with fun loving group of people. Ever changing, you will never get bored. Sometimes it is over welling, but there are always someone around to help out.
Amazing People & Company Culture
Microsoft Accounts (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 12, 2012
The people are what makes Wunderman an incredibly special place to work. Unfortunately, getting properly compensated for your time and effort can be a very slow process due to the huge corporate structure.
Fun and Productive workplace with ping pong table
Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2012
Pros: the people, health care
Cons: lack of advancement within the agency
A Typical day at work is executing print projects from 9am to 9pm at night. I have learned a great deal about the inner workings of how a direct marketing agency.
Smart people.
Creative Director (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 13, 2012
Pros: easy commute
Cons: none.
Great commute.

I leaned quite a bit.

Fun atmosphere.

Why am I being asked to do this?
Great company with great people.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 16, 2012
Pros: great work/life atmosphere, great people.
Cons: lack of compensation for the good work being done.
I throughly enjoyed working for Wunderman for the culture it provided and the overall feeling that I was participating in something larger/ I felt good about the job I was doing and the work that was being done by Wunderman. The only short side was compensation. No raises or cost of living increases were ever given due to corporate. The one and only reason I left otherwise I would still be there.

About Wunderman

If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and media services – Read more