I worked in the United States with a leading provider of quality products to the woodworking industry called Würth Louis and Company. During this internship, I worked headquarter of company and learned how to use SAP. I gained exposure to all aspects of the supply chain, including purchasing, port, storage, warehousing, customs and shipping. I just worked 3 months there as an buyer assistant.
during internship process;
• I collated purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
• I followed the status of any orders.
• I ensured that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment, checked to unit prices, amounts and dates in the invoices.
• I checked daily internal transfers and products stock in SAP.
• I maintained supllier for helped the senior buyer.
• I made daily transfers between branches.