WWT / Asynchrony Labs Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company Values
IRM Group Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXApril 18, 2016
WWT is founded on its principal core values, this core values are used at every level to drive the business. The values in place at WWT are what sets it apart and differentiates them in the supply chain-service provide industry. I have enjoyed a wonderful 7 years here and it will be difficult to transition into a new venture.
Pros
Culture, Management, team work
Cons
Limited growth, remote programs
Subcontractor
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJune 1, 2016
Lack of communication from upper management to the associates about what the hours will be for that day. Expect employees to work up to 10 hours a day with mandatory 10 hour Saturday, if volunteer you can work 12 hours a day with work on Saturday.
Retirement
Inventory Control/ Retirement Captain (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMarch 22, 2016
Process daily shipments

Communicate with my lead daily

load trailers when needed

Organize and placard lanes ready to be shipped.
Forklift Operator
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILNovember 16, 2015
I did cycle counting while operating equipment, such as, cherry pickers, forklift, and computers. The management was ran good, we all worked as a team to get the job done. I also made correction with the system to actually match the floor counts.
Pros
we had 1 hour lunches
Cons
not enough working hours
not a bad place to work
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJanuary 13, 2016
alot of favortism from management and racial favortism on the job besides that an overall decent place to work
and real good benefits
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks and reall good benefits
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCApril 1, 2016
Very good place to work. Company strive for work life balance. Management team is very supportive and a fun place to work
laid back
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILDecember 27, 2015
This is a warehouse where u working with at&t stuff but it's laid back and it was fun to work with my coworkers. We worked as a team to get the job done.
Productive Meaningful Workplace
intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 21, 2015
Management really seems to care about employees and give out meaningful work that helps the employees progress in their careers.
Very Great work enviroment with caring manager. Little opportunity to advance.
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 28, 2015
Great place to work in challenging role supplying Dell with various part and maintain relationship between WWT, vendors, and Dell.
Pros
Great Teamwork
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement.
Great company to work for
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 27, 2015
There is good reason why World Wide Technology has been voted on Fortunes 100 places to work for 4 years in a row. The opportunities, benefits, training and a great culture make for a desirable place to work. Management is some of the best. I worked remotely and by myself so I missed out on some of the perks of working at the St. Louis office. The hardest part of the job was connecting and meeting with managers and other WWT employees. The most enjoyable part of the Job is being able to get to HQ and see the ATC and also the big emphasis on training.
Pros
Training, ATC, benefits
Cons
isolated
WWT summary
Lead Associate (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 17, 2015
World Wide Technology is a great place to work, the benefits are good and the people are like family, Overall a great place to work.
Ok Company
Supply Chain Employee (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJuly 29, 2015
Pay is not that good. Supply Chain area is very disorganized and management does not seem to have a plan to improve. Benefits are pretty decent.
Great company to work for and grow with
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2015
Opportunities for professional advancement and educational growth abound! Leadership and core values resonate throughout the company.
Pros
Company values its employees
Forklift driver warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 6, 2015
i like going to a well secure job that going to treat people with respect. I a vary hard worker, I follow directions vary well. I get along with all my coworkers ,and except to any new challenges.There is in hard part of the job, I make the most of it and try vary hard.
Pros
i bring my own lunch.
Cons
i do not smoke. i only take lunch
Fun work environment with many outtings
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJune 5, 2015
It is a great place to work with many great benefits.I would do anything from Receiving to put away. I like this job for its family oriented culture.
Forecast
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJOctober 28, 2014
Few things, great company core values, good benefits, but there is a downside depending on the location and customer you work for. The location I am currently at there is no opportunity for advancement simply because there are no positions to move up. there is no forecasting, one day you have 4 hours of work the next you have 16 hours of work. As a supervisor trying to plan and manage labor is a struggle in itself. When you ask about an update or forecast no one knows not even the customer.
benefits
Cons
forecasting
Good health benefits but terrible management
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJJanuary 15, 2015
The company is a good place to work. You get cross train in every area of the operation. Problem is that management does understand anything that their employees do and you are basically on your own to resolve issues.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
poor management
Great place to work, colleagues supportive and team work
Commercial Cisco Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 7, 2014
I would like to say that my typical day at work was very busy. I worked alot of hours. I learned how important customer service is and delivering top notch service. Management was not very supportive unfortunately so the hardest part was getting team work and assistance when my workload was overbearing. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting recognized for hard work and accounts won.
Pros
paid parking
Cons
not alot of team work
Being a team leader for Dell/ Porlogistix was a learning expeariance
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 6, 2012
coming to work checking the time and who's goig to do what finding out what the volune is and making sure that every one has what they need to do their jobs.handling freight coming in and going out and making sure the hav the correct paperwork signed and stamped afterwords the information was logged in for records.management was ok happy whn goals where met upset when they was'nt coworkers was cool eveyone kne their jobs and helped each other out .tthe hardest thing about the job was keeping the linesfrom going down.the enjoyable part of the job was being able to laugh with coworkers
A day in the life of inventory at wwt/dell.
MATERIAL HANDLER/ONSITE COORDINATOR/INVENTORY (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 1, 2013
WWT is a middle management company for Dell computers. Here I would create and run off my excel spreadsheets. Count inventory of both the Lebanon and later Nashville facilities. And enter the current amounts in the system. When I was an onsite coordinator I would order materials for my men to stock Dell conveyors. I had to report to Dell management if there were late arrivals of new parts from Texas or any disruptions in the flow. Organize via email what they were going to run and order the parts for that system.
Pros
everything this was a fantastic job.
Cons
none.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WWT / Asynchrony Labs. Our community is ready to answer.