Wyandot Inc Employee Reviews

Coordinator/ Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 21, 2014
My job was to work with first time fathers teaching them how the be fathers and assist their wives/girlfriends during pregnancy, birthing process and post birth responsibilities. I also worked with parents that have lost custody of their children to DHS. My responsibilities included but were not limited to, helping them maintaining a suitable household, presenting themselves in a socially acceptable manner and seeking and maintaining employment, in an effort to regain custody.
Pros
Gain Experiences as Case Manager
Cons
Management was Unstable
Part-time
Support Staff Provider (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 5, 2013
Employees that work with these special children care about them. If an employee gets hired on with the idea of what he or she can do to improve the life of a child that is a good thing. However, from personal experience this changes. During the almost five years that I have been there I have been given more from the children and staff that I have worked with. And, even, though, it can be hard work at times, frustrating and a person comes home tired I would never trade the experience that I have had with them!

To watch the children who have struggled when I first started there and worked with grow is beyond words to describe in words. I work with children both in groups and one-on-one in schools and I rejoice with each milestone that each one makes.

The goal of Wyandot PACES and its staff is to help these special children to function to the best of his/her ability to maybe one day that person will not need our services or only need limited services. When the day comes when a particular child does not need my services is a day to say, "I have been honored to have had the opportunity to work with you!"
Pros
Inservices, opportunity to learn, grow and serve; works well with a college students schedule
Cons
part-time w/no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyandot Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3