Wyle Employee Reviews

Contracts
Contracts Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJuly 19, 2017
Work with an awesome group of people that support teammates and customer with professionalism. Team goes above and beyond to simplify work our or Program Managers and Customers.
Great employee relations with management and great benefits.
Senior Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 17, 2017
Management was accessible and the job and health benefits were great. They held at least two company meetings a year attended by the owners, upper management and employees where company updates were given, as well as food served.
Management and growth both show limited options
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDOctober 18, 2016
The overall work is great and fundamental towards any engineering career. The hours are normal and can be flexible. The coworkers are knowledgeable and for the most part, easy to work with. The management is lackluster. Not very aware of the surroundings and lacks knowledge of the team and their abilities. Okay place to work.
Dependable and Supportive
Configuration/Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 11, 2016
Wyle's role is the placement of professionals in government support positions. The company was dependable and supportive of the embedded staff. I worked in an Air Force office and only interacted with Wyle as the official employer.
Pros
Dependable and supportive of embedded staff
Cons
Lots of local management turnover.
Productive and great workplace environment
Project Manager/Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJuly 26, 2016
Awesome company, full of great people. Company is down sizing and needed me to leave my family and deploy to Iraq for 6 to 8 months. That did not suit me or my family. Parted on great terms.
Decent company with poor management and leadership.
Flight director (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 6, 2016
Extremely disappointed with the way CAS handled a situation myself and another employee were involved in. No integrity, in higher management. Manager of the CBP mission is one of the most incompetent man i've ever worked with. S**T sure floats to the top with CAS.
Pros
Good benefits and company
Cons
extremely poor management
Great Team
Designer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 22, 2016
It was a pleasure to work with skilled professionals in a production environment to deliver a quality product i a timely manor.
intereting experience
RCM Engineering Analyst MRAP Command, Control (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 3, 2016
the company itself is a great company. management tries to help you better your education and or career. depending on the duty location it can be joyful to work for the company.
Profession Workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMay 15, 2016
Wyle is a profession and stable company which offers good benefits and opportunities for advancement to their employees. Good leadership and upper level management.
Wyle takes care of their employees and creates a fun work environment
Field engineer (Current Employee) –  Lemoore Naval Air Station, CAFebruary 25, 2016
A typical day at Wyle starts with the team checking on the day's scheduled events ensuring they don't need to be rescheduled. The team culture is invaluable for mission accomplishment. Everyone feels like a valuable part of a good running machine. I learn different reporting criteria and new training presentation methodology weekly. I manage several programs to ensure an efficiently run process. Management is at a different site so our system is a team management of all associated tasks. This holds all team members to their individual responsibilities from a team concept. The most difficult part of the job is the lack of job security. Being government contract several things can happen. The contract can be cancelled and everyone becomes unemployed, the contract can go to a different company with no guarantee the original cast moves to the new positions, or the management could transfer to civil service with no guarantee of original employees transferring to those positions.
Pros
Excellent pay, good benefits, good 401K plan with matching funds.
Cons
Job security.
Wyle Corp.
Equipment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 31, 2016
Wyle is a great company to work for. They care a lot about their employees. The pay and benefits are excellent. The management team is outstanding to work with.
Work
Logistics Engineer (Current Employee) –  MDDecember 22, 2015
Love the company and the people they have helped me become the person I am today and I have learned so much from my mentors that I couldn't thank them enough if I got the chance.
Long term tenure at highly professional company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2015
Great work/life balance, nice professional people, family friendly, and generally free of petty office politics. Flexible hours and zero micromanaging by leadership equals ability to get work done.
Pros
A very professional company which also believes in its employees and tries to take care of them.
Cons
Wyle is a government contractor and must operate according to the will of the federal government.
Great company to work for.
Junior Equipment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Albany, GANovember 23, 2015
Great people, great managers, just an all around great experience. I was in a position to get a lot of extra training and valuable hands on skills.
Enjoyable workplace
engineering technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDNovember 10, 2015
Love the environment, really good people to work with and work for. Very family orientated. The company is all about making sure the employees are taken care of.
Pros
Great work environmet.
Cons
Really can not say anything bad.
excellent experience
Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 22, 2015
Impressive company, offers a lot of opportunity for employees. A job at Wyle would be fantastic!! Wyle offered 401k, great benefits for fulltime employees and very family-friendly.
Pros
excellent mentoring
Great place to work!!
Field Support Technician (Contract) (Former Employee) –  US ArmyOctober 15, 2015
Awesome Company!! If i could have transitioned to full time, I would have retired with Wyle! Contract work was limited and short, did not know if we had a job sometimes week to week.
Wyle
SR. XML DEVELOPER (NATIP/NATOPS) (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDSeptember 27, 2015
Daily work requires development and maintenance of XML DTDs and FOSI required for Naval Flight Manuals and development of new XML tools to enhance production and reduce costs. I personally designed all of the XML applications for two types of flight manuals (NATOPS and NATIP).
Pros
Great people to work with, great company
Cons
Government customer can be difficult to work with
Very enjoyable work environment
Network Admin / NOC (Current Employee) –  Alrington, VASeptember 25, 2015
I enjoyed working at Wyle, and all of the co-workers, very established firm with professionalism. They took care of their employees, and very attentive to our needs.
Wyle, Aero Group
Configuration Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseJuly 20, 2015
This company is many sectors of government support. My experience has been very positive. I work on location with the Air Force and feel that Wyle provides me excellent management support from my remote location.
The pay is good, the reviews held in a timely manner and pay raises every year.
I am not micro managed and appreciate the freedom to complete my contracted duties. The company is appreciative of mature and accountable support staff located away from the company office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyle. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2