Wyle Employee Reviews

Wyle, Aero Group
Configuration Data Manager (Current Employee), Wright-Patterson Air Force BaseJuly 20, 2015
This company is many sectors of government support. My experience has been very positive. I work on location with the Air Force and feel that Wyle provides me excellent management support from my remote location.
The pay is good, the reviews held in a timely manner and pay raises every year.
I am not micro managed and appreciate the freedom to complete my contracted duties. The company is appreciative of mature and accountable support staff located away from the company office.
DARPA is a fun place to work and the atmosphere is friendly.
MS SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMay 27, 2015
Wyle is good company and the Project Manager is very outgoing and friendly. Wyle is also a good company, but the benefit is not attractive.
Work offsite
SECURITY ANALYST (Current Employee), Patuxent River, MDMarch 25, 2015
I currently work in a Program Office, so I don't have a lot of social interaction with the company folks.
However, typically I am working closely with the Government lead, getting DD254 forms processed, and completed.
Good Company
Helper (Current Employee), n/aFebruary 4, 2015
This job will keep you busy. Some coworkers are helpful when you need assistance and will go out of their way. Their are some that are just there to collect a check
Excellent place to work & great team comradery!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 6, 2014
Pros: 401k
I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the Wyle CAS team, although it was short lived. Daily management I worked with created a team environment - great communication and there were no "Big I's and "Little U's."
Great Management
Senior Military Analyst (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: vision, 401k, dental, legal, insurance, management
Cons: not much
The management of Wyle/CAS Colorado Springs truly cares for employees. We are continuously updated on the happenings within Wyle Inc, by having regular gatherings (local breakfasts) occasionally. This is usually a great time for our managers to let us know what is going on within the company, how current contracts are going, what our customers are saying and if they are pleased with our work. There is a focus on families, and our holidays are always emphasized, with holiday family get togethers at the CAS Office each season. It's a great time for everyone to bring food, and share.
Very productive work environment
Program Manager/Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 27, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: promotion
No issues with this organization. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work in the Engineering field.
same as above (same company, different position)
Procurement Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2014
same as above (same company, different position) - I loved my job as Procurement Manager and was disappointed that the changes required after a corporate reorganization did not allow me to continue in that position. However, my feelings about the company didn't change. I was very pleased to have worked for them.
Good Company - Challenging
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 13, 2014
Pros: if you like to be challenged this is a company you will like.
Cons: job work/life balance can get out of balance because the work load can be great.
Wyle provides a challenging work environment where you have the opportunity to do many different tasks which will test your abilities.
A very good company to work for
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: given the opportunity to do your job, with no micro management.
Cons: located off site from company so job growth was not possible
As a government contractor, in which I worked for 3 of them. I rank Wyle the best for taking care of its people.
Good company and great employee morale
Accountant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2014
Strict deadlines but all deadlines possible to meet with team effort
Disorganized confusion
Software Engineer (former employee) (Former Employee), Camarillo, CAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: commute time and location
Cons: nepotism within the ranks
Small company mentality in a large company that cut way too many corners with regards to adhering to policies and procedures.
Ad hoc design & management.
Network specialist
Windows Network Administrator (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVDecember 12, 2013
Pros: live close to work, salary.
Cons: contracting
Monitoring and maintaining data center operations in a Windows and UNIX environment.
Majority of the individual that work in the Arlington office are outgoing, friendly and professionally oriented.
F-35 Senor FMS Airframe Engineer (Israel) (Current Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 14, 2013
Pros: benefits are reasonable compared to other local companies.
Cons: no managment backing. continuing rebidding of contracts.
Currently, most of my work is ansering engineering questions outside my perview, putting together presentations using outside sources, and very little hands on efforts.
Nice place to work.
Information Architect and Intelligence Support (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 10, 2013
Nice place to work. I enjoy spending time with my work mates.
Information Analyst/Intelligence Support
Information Analyst and Intelligence Support (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: travel
Accomplished audit and accountability policy procedures, addressing audit review, analysis, and reporting, system design documentation, system configuration settings, integrated analysis of audit records, vulnerability scanning and network monitoring information, performance data, anti-tamper, INFOSEC and COMPUSEC analysis
Senior Project Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: n/a
Great place to work at!! Management was great and co-workers always applied a helping hand when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was flexible work hours.
Great company to work for the knowledge you obtain is outstanding
COST ANALYST (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDMarch 8, 2013
Pros: great work atmosphere
Cons: n/a
worked for Wyle for over 13 year but had to leave due to contract loss, this has been the best company to work for they are Family oriented company and the management staff and co-workers was outstanding to work with.
• Responsible for preparing the daily flight schedule for the Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Two-One (HX-21) and Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Tw
FLIGHT SCHEDULING SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MD 20653February 24, 2013
Monitor daily flight events, track aircraft utilization, generate flight statistics for the test squadron, maintain NATOPS and flight physiology records for the squadron aircrew, ensure aircrew meet required flight currency for specific test events and flights.
• Schedule personnel for water/physiology classes.
• Make sure that all test plans are input correctly on the flight schedule and test plan tracker.
• Make sure that all platforms are using the correct JON and it hasn’t expired for the Fiscal year.
Coordinating with Real Time Process Systems (RTPS) and Central Schedule to make sure the airspace is available.
• Oversee the following platforms:
o H-3
o VH-71
o H-46
o F-35B & C (JSF)

I enjoy working and helping people. The best part of the job is learning and solving problems.
Government Contractor
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT ANALYST/ TEAM LEAD (Current Employee), Lexington Park, MDFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: no perks
Cons: no coffee, no water, many cuts...no raise in 3 years
Same as all other government contractor companies, they do provide educational reimbursement.
Headquarters