Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employee Reviews

Fun environment, Exciting spliffs and friendly competition
Collections Specialist II (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Cafe, trips to the resorts to view the different departments.
Cons: Excellent benefits
I loved my job at Wyndham. They taught me how to be a better collector. I learned the dialer system. Extensive training on how to collect and provide customer service.
Excellent comapny
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee), Westbrook, MEAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Paid trips and vacations
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed working for the Wyndham Hotel Group. As the front desk manager I went in around 7am and left between 4:30-5:30pm. I would check guests in and out. Give employee reviews as well as hire
Front Desk Clerk
Part Time Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Berle Dr, Marshalltown, IAAugust 27, 2015
My job was to schedule reservations, check customers in and customers out of the establishment. Render service in anyway needed. Accept payment for services rendered.
Great Work Environment
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Hours, location, staff
Cons: Benefits like healthcare
Working here at the front desk has been a great experience, working in the hospitality business for a long time i see and meet people from all walks of life, from professional Athletes to Authors and Singer Song Writers. Management is very out going with all staff and is looking out for all of us, great bonuses and know how to keep the staff motivated to keep providing an A+ customer service satisfaction.
Great Company to work for!
Front Desk / Housekeeping Inspector Intern (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLAugust 24, 2015
I loved everything about Wyndham. All of my employees were so helpful and kind and they helped us whenever we needed. Wyndham also offers so much to us as employees.
most enjoyable part of the job
Houseperson/Maintenance (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was that all my fellow employees liked me a lot because I helped them a lot with their duties so that we can increase speed to get the job done and also help our guest who need anything. I loved my job.
The clients were the ones that made my job enjoyable
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 24, 2015
A typical day at work consist of getting to know clients and their needs. I don't ever recall having any issues with anyone, everyone was very pleasant to work with and very helpful.
fun yet stressful
Frontline Tour Receptionist (Current Employee), missouriAugust 23, 2015
Pros: insurance, hours, big corperation
Cons: short breaks, high stress
Great place to work if you can handle fast paced and high pressure. Its likes a great big family, sometimes dysfunctional but you always have each others backs.
pleasurable place to work
Customer service (Former Employee), ATLANTA, GAAugust 21, 2015
co workers were great! The most enjoyable part of this job was interacting with the customers. not all about the money! great work hours learned alot
Productive and positive upbeat team. the staff is amazing and the benefits are good.
Assistant front office Manager (Current Employee), Edisto Beach, SCAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Team, 401k, full coverage health insurance
Cons: not everyone has/can adapt to change easily.
I love working for this company I've only been here a few months. The management is really good with helping and putting forth effort to show positive team work. I love the fact that no one thinks that they are the LEADER of it all, and we also incorporate ideas from top management all the down to the guy that does the pools. :)
A day at the office
Control Room Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2015
I love working with our diverse team in a call center environment! Our main function is to provide exceptional service for our marketing teams, provide accurate information, and soft score potential guests that will be touring at timeshare Resorts. It is a pleasure to work with our Marketing Management team, they are vibrant individuals with a lot of talent, always pushing & motivating for production.
frontdesk clerk
howard johnson (Former Employee), tallahassee flAugust 20, 2015
i enjoy working as a front desk clerk i love people and im a very cheerful and out going person i enjoy helping guest with any of there needs
Great place to work with great people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Lima, OHAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Decent hours of the day
Cons: Would have liked more hours
Very nice place to work. Great hours and understanding coworkers. Loved working with the people I got to meet and liked watching the business grow.
challenges
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR/DATA ENTRY/CUSTOMER 12\06 (Former Employee), Pompano beach, FLAugust 18, 2015
Well structure with growth opportunity for any employee, just have to prove to them you're capable for any challenges. This company enjoyed rewarding employee for their hard works.
Good company
Business Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2015
Usually, the company is solid. There are some people who are not team players; however, for the most part Wyndham has good employees. Smart, intelligent, and know what they are doing
small work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 14, 2015
most days it would be messy and most days it would be clan and neat. The co-workers were great they helped around a lot and made it fun to be around them. The hardest part was keeping everything in order. The easiest part was making people happy because they had a good positive attitude along with myself.
Good company to work for
Contract Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee), New OrleansAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
A typical day at work would be ensuring that sales reps get 100% of support from the Contratcs Department. The Contracts Department are to make sure that we can run all paper work. (credit, pay pal credit, and wyndham rewards) these are tools the sales reps use in prder to get deals. Everything must be entered in the sysytem accurately down to detail. I learned alot about all the systems we use and to pay very close attention to detail. Manangement SUCKS!!!
You're not givien all the tools you need to succeed.
Great company
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: Low Salary
I enjoyed my position here. The team was very friendly and always helpful. Leadership was constantly changing but my manager was amazing.
Capable to complete any task given to me.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Port Wentwoth, Ga 31307August 11, 2015
Enjoy working in this work environment. Very intelligent guest to meet and learn new things. Encouraging position to grow and progress in your work.
YOU SEND PEOPLE ON VACATION!
Vacation Planning Counselor/Coach (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 11, 2015
What better feeling than to know that you are making someones day. You are the gateway between a family and them making memories. How cool is that!?