Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,160 reviews matching the search
great service
Night Auditor - Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Richfield, OHAugust 26, 2016
best service provided to give each customer.great co workers.it does get really busy having a great team to get the job done
productive and fun work Envirement
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 25, 2016
I really love work at the Wyndham, was wonderful people working there, we all Keep a productive work communication.
the Management was demanding but very polite.
honestly wasn't a hardest part of my job because I was tanning properly for the daily task. the most enjoyable part of the job was preparing prices and certificate for the Employee rally.
Pros
employee rally lanch
Cons
30 minute break
Workplace was enjoyable and 99% of the guests were terrific.
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIAugust 24, 2016
The guests being a large part of the job being enjoyable. My job as night auditor was also a enjoyable part of it. The management also, I had four terrific managers in my 15+ years.
Great company to work for
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 24, 2016
While working here I have learned a lot of people skills and computer skills as well. Diverse work environment, the hardest part of my job has to be working in such fast pace environment, you must effectively and efficiently monitor your time.
great buisness
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2016
A great place to work. the pay is decent. Its easy work. The hours are cool. you get lots of overtime. the management is fair to the employees. I loved my three years
family
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHAugust 23, 2016
everyday was great knowing that the staff was like family and making guest happy was a quest that made you feel like you accomplished something that day.
Typical Call-Center Environment with perks
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 23, 2016
Management definitely takes notice of you and works with you to shape your career path. Unfortunately you are in a call-center and are taking inbound calls all day long. The hardest part is not being able to step away for a moment. But management does a good job of trying to make employees feel valued and they regularly have "events" for the staff.
Pros
Lots of free food
Cons
Working according to call volume
fun and productive work place with ping pong table and a movie theater
CONCIERGE/ACTIVITIES/SPECIAL EVENTS (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2016
this is a great first job and a good trial and error job. they give you all of the training you need including health card lifeguard certification and alcohol awareness card.
Pros
great benefits, flexible schedule
It was a nice workplace to work
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 22, 2016
It was nice to meet new people. The people was there help me as a team member. My coworkers were nice to me. We was working as a team. We was working.
review summary
Customer Service/Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSAugust 21, 2016
The job was great and I love working with the oublic. Very good working hours for a single parent. No benefits and no guaranteed working hours.
Pros
Working with the public and schedule.
Cons
No benefits
good
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Washington, PAAugust 20, 2016
family owned business means you get treated like family and you aren't just a number here at this location. guests and fellow employees are awesome and customer service excellent
great people
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMAugust 20, 2016
I enjoyed being able to accommodate the needs of the guests. Being able to find them the perfect room for a good price was always fun.
Pros
people
Cons
sewer smell in lobby
Wyndham is a great company to work for
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2016
This company has literally given me the opportunity to grow. The culture is that of a family. You're treated as an adult and held accountable as such. Not only is Wyndham a great corporation to work for, it does an amazing job giving back to the community.
This is not my job. I never heard of this place
Housekeeping/Laundry (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 18, 2016
Never heard of this place.
this is not on my resume dont know what wyndham vacation ownership is. i never heard of this company and dont know where it came from
Pros
not mine
Cons
not mine
Working there since the new company:
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 18, 2016
It has been very stressful, have been overworked and understaffed. Management is a mess, since we got the new manager. Supplies are scarce and so is linen along with the linen service damaging our products. Overall the hotel itself has not been the best for the past couple of months, have had way better positice reviews from our guests when we were with the older company and brand. Most of the housekeepers get up to 20+rooms and are given a timeline to finish 20+rooms. Never get a chance to eat lunch due to the amount of rooms and hours we are expected to finish by.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no lunch, no rewards, no way of showing gratitude for our work
Great brand and good benefits
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 18, 2016
Wyndham Worldwide is an amazing brand and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a job that can turn into a possible career to apply.
its very productive but a fun work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Alpena, MIAugust 18, 2016
A typical day at work would be making sure all the rooms got cleaned and up to code for the guests to check into. its not always easy because cleaning these rooms isnt like cleaning your bedroom everything has to be perfect so depending on the room it self it could take at least a half hour. I learned not everyone is gonna be happy in that enviroment because that job is hard but since i experienced alot of different things in housekeeping i would always try to help people if i had the time but i always had a job of my own to do. The hardest part of the job was when you would get people not doing their job correctly and you would ask them continously and your hands were tied it felt like you was being laughed at. I enjoyed my job because i could get time to myself if i needed it to just breathe because when your cleaning or checking the room it does take time.
Productive and fun work place at times
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAAugust 16, 2016
We housekeepers had to stock our carts full of linen do our inventory before we start cleaning rooms. we had to make sure the room's was perfectly clean before the inspector came in checked them. We cleaned our stayovers. That's the guest that's staying over. We would have housekeeping appreciation week. On holidays our manager would buy food and we would have potlock. it was a fun experience overall
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 15, 2016
After this experience, I have learned to love the company of people and really enjoyed meeting new people. I learned how to find resolutions to problems without losing composure and how to genuinely care for customer satisfactory.
Pros
the coworkers
Cons
the undeveloped property
very productive
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 14, 2016
It was ok I enjoyed taking orders and communicating with others but I feel we needed more people to complete the job I was doing

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Reviews by Location