Wyndham Vacation Ownership
1,737 reviews

Wyndham Vacation Ownership United States Employee Reviews

fast paced enjoyable place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Enid, OKMarch 17, 2015
Working at Days Inn has been a great experience with great people.
Co-workers are professional and enjoyable. Working with the public is an ongoing experience
Not where you want to be
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 17, 2015
Considering its now called something else. Things improved a bit but its all the same, advancement isn't really an option not in Corcoran.
Different experience than most.
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 16, 2015
Cons: no breaks, slow, not too challenging.
It was a desk job. I was paid what everyone else was. I had no and training except on the system. I was thrown on the desk am was told what to do. Upon, the old manager leaving and the new one coming in, I took up Payroll and as well as if any complications from guest and/or employees. I had the ability to interview people and give them my opinion on who to bring as well as who to let go. The disciplinary system whereas I was told I had control I did not.
Fun workplace
Front Desk (Former Employee), Flint, MIMarch 15, 2015
Super 8 was one of my favorite jobs because I met a lot of different people. My my co-workers were the absolute BEST I was working with some of the best people. Nothing was hard it was all about the customers and having a great time.
good place to get education on health care
cook/ aid (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: good benefits and hours
Cons: stressful
If you don't have a passion to help others then this isn't for you. There are people who have special needs and help with therapy, special diets and behavior that you have to deal with. Only the strong mind can survive this
fun learning environment
Travel Agent/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2015
great experience at the sea harbor location call center.they about you and want to see you do a great job. coworkers really helped out also
Good corporate job, very little forward movement
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2015
Wyndham is a great place to work because of the people. While I did gain a lot of corporate experience and knowledge of an array of audits, there is little room for advancement.
i mop and clean
Housekeeper (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAMarch 11, 2015
Cons: short breaks
i work at the Ramada plaza hotel i clean the lobby taking out the trash and helping in the laundry put the linen to the wash machine
All in a Days Work
Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Dublin, GAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: can work on assignments after chores are complete, and my shift is usually very peacefull
Cons: low pay, few hours
As soon as I arrive to work I sign time clock, and begin counting my drawer to be sure their is $350.00 to begin my shift before previous shifts clerk leaves. I then take over in customer service getting any guest, if any present, checked in and settled for the stay. Once lobby is empty and all guest are happy I complete my list of chores for c-shift. At 3 am i begin cashier drop and night audit, print all reports, and double check in house checklist to be sure every thing is in order. I set out frozen breakfast foods to thaw. around 4 am i begin preparing lobby for breakfast , and around 5 am I begin preparing the food! 6 am doors open. From 6 am until 8 am I maintain breakfast and cleanliness of my lobby, as well as check out any guest ready for departure! At 8 am my relief arrives, I go over any significant details from my shift, wait for her to finish counting drawer and then I sign out on time clock.
Very productive
Anaheim, C - Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), AnahiemMarch 11, 2015
Pros: service and enjoyable
Cons: housekeeping language barrier
Good staff and company, staff always friendly and smiling. Very enjoyable to work for and treat there guest and employees Excellent always,
amazing!
Front Line Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 10, 2015
Pros: pay, training, management
Cons: commision job
fun job, amazing training, good management, and best pay. you earn based off your skill and effort. not everyone is made for this job. if you fit the personality traits you will do well with strong effort.
can be a great place to work
Vacation Ownership consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2015
Pros: commission, spiffs
Cons: management
Very high pressure sales, managment is somewhat ok.
Money is good. Potential is there. Too many hours, and hard to get time off.
Is a challenge to make me a better person each day.
Front Desk Employee (Current Employee), Dalton, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: good staff
Cons: no insurance
These 5 years have been a learning experience. Many compliments, and many customers satisfied. As with any job , there are issues, but these have only helped me become better at my job. I look forward to something more and bigger for my future. A typical day was showing up on time about ten minutes before my shift. I learned how to help customers in any area of their stay. My co workers were fast dependable people. The hardest part of the job was the pay. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others.
Management Is Great People Are Fun
Contact Center Representative II (Current Employee), Las VegasMarch 3, 2015
Pros: the people are great
Cons: no benefits, short lunch breaks
The people are great, management is great... The computer systems that I get to use on the daily make work very interested. They make sure you have all the things you need to perform your duties. They have allot of potlucks...
Timeshare Ownership
Rental Manager (Current Employee), Imlay City, MIMarch 3, 2015
This gives me a perfect balance with my work life. The time requirements do not interfere with other potential job opportunities as I work from home on my own time.
I loved the job, but the pressure the company demands of you is very stressful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good medical and not to bad pay.
Cons: not many company celebrations of appreciation.
The company is fast to train and put you on the floor. The stats they start you off on is very specific and strict, and then they keep changing the status of those stats until the stress can make you quit or you thrive under it, depending on how you handle it.
FUN
Bartender (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 2, 2015
This is one of the most fun jobs I ever worked at. It was because of the people I worked with. We became a family and would have company dinners for holidays that seemed more life family get togethers. Had they not closed, I would have still been working there even though the salary was less than desirable, it was the people and the atmosphere that made this a great place to work.
Taking care of people
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Moss Point, MSFebruary 28, 2015
I loved working in this establishment,,the co-workers,,the customers,,everything was fun and a great learning experience for myself.
NOTHING SPECIAL JUST HOUSE CLEANING IN A PUBLIC PLACE.
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: everday skills cut it there
Cons: not enough training time and to little time to get every thing necessary done.
IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IF THATS THE KIND OF EXPERIENCE YOU'VE HAD SINCE YOU WERE A LEGAL AGE TO WORK.PERSONALLY I PREFER FACTORY WORK.AND MORE TIME TO TRAIN.2 DAYS HARDLY IS ENOUGH TIME TO TRAIN THEN GO OFF ON YOUR OWN.IT'S A NICE PLACE TO STAY FOR VACATION THOUGH,I GUESS.
Challenging
Housekeeping/Front Desk (Former Employee), Red Lodge, MTFebruary 27, 2015
I learned a lot working here. I had several different responsibilities. I learned a lot about insurance companies and their processes. I was also able to learn several different computer programs that I had not used before and have found beneficial down the road. I found that I caught on very quickly.

About Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation – Read more

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Photos