Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employee Reviews

Found 1,906 reviews matching the search
Great job
Marketing Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2015
Awesome company to work for. The company is always growing with many opportunities to grow. You just have to find a role that suites you.
General manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 11, 2015
it was fun, met many people very fast and learned many things.
the one thing about running a wyndham property was the rewards for the employees and their families,
Pros
good benefits and career choices
Cons
to many hours and not enough security
fun workplace
Housekeeper/ Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 8, 2015
i love faith mission my normal day was to come in and help residents with there daily issues as for finding a home nd doing bed check make sure they are in by curfew
Tough job, but great income if you can make it
In-House Vacation Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  NVDecember 7, 2015
Tough gig. If you can hack it you will make a lot of money. Don't like the management strategies. Office environment is fun.
Pros
Income, Benefits
Cons
The job expectations
Comfortably paced work environment.
Housekeeper/Front Desk Hospitality (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXDecember 5, 2015
Changing the sheets, blankets, towels. Doing thorough deep cleaning of the rooms. Making sure that the rooms were clean and meeting guest expectations. It was time consuming, and time would just fly by while I was at work. People leave the oddest things behind in hotel rooms sometimes.. :)
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
No upstairs laundry room, very low pay
fun place to work.
Occupancy Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 4, 2015
I worked for Wingate Management. It was fun because I was able to meet different people. I leased apartments, and renewed current tenats leases.
Pros
not busy every day.
Cons
short breaks
ROOM ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 4, 2015
working for this industry was such a good opportunity.and wonderful experience,very understandable and fun to work around
Pros
fun
Cons
healthcare
very productive work place
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 4, 2015
i enjoy working here love the atmospere great team of employees i have really learned alot enjoy seeing wonderful smiles daily n enjoy reacting with the guest.
Interesting work place
Housekeeping and front desk management (Former Employee) –  Hartford, WIDecember 3, 2015
Management is not very good at scheduling. Not very willing to work with employees needs. Only one person per shift. Couldn't get enough hours
fun workplace
Housekeeper & Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYDecember 1, 2015
it is a fun place to be with amazing people and staff. its a very clean and quiet place. the staff is very friendly and polite. you couldn't ask for a better place or better people.
Hotel Industry
Catering/Conventions Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 1, 2015
Great hotel to work for; many travel and vacations benefits; flexible work environment. Fun environment at times, but very demanding.
Pros
travel and hotel benefits
Cons
work on weekends; very stressful envirnonment
Productive, Fun Work Place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cortez, CODecember 1, 2015
Busy answering phones was very Productive Management was Great And my Co-Workers were all great. I learned so much from the guests.
Benefits
Cons
Lunch Breaks with Co-Workers
Great Environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nags Head, NCNovember 30, 2015
I loved working here! The managers were great. I learned how to get a lot done in a short time. They provided transportation when needed and worked around your home life as much as possible.
Productive, Professional & Friendly environment
Sales Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 29, 2015
Enjoy working for this company, would recommend to others. I have learned data entry, enhanced my communication & personal skills.
Management needs improvement.
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2015
Management is no good, no support for drivers not a nice place to work. Schedule changes at managements will without any consideration to the drivers.
Cons
the most enjoyable part of the job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDNovember 25, 2015
I enjoyed working here because of the employers and most important the guest. I am a people person so i always enjoy meeting people from diffrent states as well as countries.
Pros
guest
Cons
late hours
It was alot of fun taking people on tours of the resort
Time Share Sales (Former Employee) –  Delaware, PANovember 25, 2015
It was a lot of fun and people were great, but not enough money. It was commission only and did not get base pay or any benefits or mileage and gas reimbursement.
Pros
fun job
Cons
commission only
poor work experience because of management
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Rutland, VTNovember 22, 2015
the managers at Days Inn Rutland, is dishonest and a huge fan of putting her employees down to make them more subservient. there is no compensation for overtime, there is no holiday pay, there is no incentive to do well in any position. the american staff was quickly replaced with indian "family" to save money by having them work off the clock if not for free. i will never work for an indian family again if it is going to be anything like this.
Pros
Cons
everything
Easy-going job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Beloit, KSNovember 21, 2015
As I worked here I found that being quick to clean the rooms was important. It's good to have outstanding cleaning skills to give the motel a good reputation. I was dependable and very rarely had to have my rooms checked since they were always done right. I learned the procedures for bloody covers and towels and also if there were bed bugs.
Pros
good co-workers, easy-going environment, cleaning is second nature to me
Cons
Construction worker rooms and railroad worker rooms were the worst, not benefits, part-time
great place to work
Bouncer/Security (Former Employee) –  Danville, PANovember 20, 2015
great place to work to make extra money on the weekends, the atmosphere was always light and fun which made working for this company pleasurable
Pros
great extra money fun atmosphere
Cons
no healthcare not enough hours