Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,040 reviews matching the search
Warm and Welcoming
Associate Producer, Content Integration (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 13, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is the incredible people who work there and the welcoming and warm work culture. There is always fun events and celebrations. Management does a good job acknowledging hard work and coaching its associates.
Commission only
Sales Agent (Florida) (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLApril 9, 2016
Employees are told they can make between 5-30K a month. I lost money every month, because they take 8hr for you to be there to possibly sell.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Unfair system of tour rotation, and poor marketing vetting
FRONT DESK(CASHIER)/HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 9, 2016
I loved working here.......Great place to work.....Great people......Benefits......Love......Love......Love ...... Love!!! They treat their employees very well.....I would work for them anyday.
Pros
EVERYTHING
Cons
NONE
Clean and Orderly Work Environment
Night Auditor and Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOApril 8, 2016
The motel is a clean and well kept. I was given a great deal of Independence and freedom during my night shift. The staff was friendly and helpful. However, there was lack of training.
Pros
Small, Clean and Friendly
Cons
Min Wage
Clean & neat
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 7, 2016
Being a housekeeper shown me how important to have people pleased. I learn how to take my skills in to much detail. My management did do a great job having communication with each other. Hardest part is dealing with really rude people & most enjoyable part is meeting no people from different locations.
Procuctive
FRONT DESK CLERK (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 7, 2016
Typical work environement,good coworkers, the enjoyment of your job is based on what you make of it.You learn as you go it all up to you.You meet people from all countries and it makes it exciting
Front Desk Agent
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2016
Depending on the check it in it was a busy or a slow day.

I learned how to open up more with my people skills, Work through Focus

Management was very accepting and welcoming and supportive

Co-workers was of course a team/ a family

Hardest part was facing the guest when they had a serious issue and would react very unpleasant

Most enjoyable was making the start of the guest vacation
Not Really Sure
Guest Services Associate (Current Employee) –  National Harbor, MDApril 6, 2016
I did not work at Kmart for long, due to health issues, but for the time I was there it was okay. I was not properly trained so certain tasks that were asked of me, I had issues because they did ot properly train me. The atmosphere felt like nobody really wanted to work there.There was no stability in managers either.
Pros
Easy to get
Cons
No unity
Great Environment
Regional Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 5, 2016
I worked at the corporate office very positive place to work with room for advancement. I highly recommend joining WVO.
Prioductive
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Alvin, TXApril 4, 2016
My typical day at work is i clock in call the reservation to confirm that the guest will still be coming. I have learned something everyday being at this job. My management is excellent. Co-workers are very friendly and always a call away if i need help. I would have to say the hardest part about my job is that it a lot to remember but once you get it its pretty easy. I would have to say the most i enjoy about me job is learning something new every day and getting to meet new people.
It's a great place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOApril 3, 2016
I enjoy everything about my job. Managers and co-workers have the same goal and team work mind set as I do. Everyone is a hard worker and is committed to providing a great company image.
Pros
Affordable healthcare & paid vacations
Fun and productive work place
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2016
Wyndham is an excellent company to work for. Great managers that want to see you do well. I have nothing but praise for them.
Secluded Place to Work
Front Desk Clerk / Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 3, 2016
Owner was a major control freak, calling every hour to ask if everything was ok. No security. You are the only one working your shift. Got very lonely and at night could be a little scary given the area.
The actual job itself was fine though.
Owner did work you all three shifts which got to be very tiresom and hard to manage anything but the job
Pros
laid back
Cons
Controlling Owner, Work Alone
great
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  National Harbor, MDMarch 31, 2016
Great, had a good time its time to move on....There is nothing like knowing you have a real opportunity to affect the future in a positive way.
fun barberqs
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDMarch 31, 2016
nice family work place they made us lunch everyday an on Fridays we had the best lunch ever i enjoyed working their it was on the best work places i have been at an i met a lot of different peole
Great Company
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 29, 2016
I Love It. Great co workers and great atmosphere. Best job I have ever had. Management is very supportive and my co workers are encouraging,
Not recommended
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 29, 2016
Really fast paced environment. Management is ok, but not very understanding when emergencies occur. Co-workers were good, lots of team work. Liked meeting new people from countries overseas.
No time for lunch at all, you eat as you go.
Pros
Good team work.
Cons
No advancement, poor salary, no benefits, and no pto or overtime paid.
Horrible Job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 29, 2016
The job seems great at first, but I applied as a part-time employee and worked more than a full time employee. I applied as part time because I am going to college. No benefits for part time. Management is awful. Does not schedule enough people to work and does not give correct hours for payroll. Ive lost money working here. I got paid more for my vacation time than actually working. And oh yeah, dont plan on calling out sick unless you want to get fired. Every time you call out sick, you get an occurrence. Too many occurrences and you get fired. I do not reccommend this job at all!!! Especially to anyone applying to it in reno!
Pros
Cons
Everything (not even kidding)
Hospitality Industry
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, INMarch 28, 2016
Primary duties were the Night Audit, also worked day shift. I enjoyed the atmosphere, guests relations and the job. Checking in guests, check outs. Balancing the daily accounting. Assisting guests with needs.
In House Marketing
customized concierge service and marketing efforts (Former Employee) –  Miramar Beach, FLMarch 28, 2016
While there is opportunity to make some money, it's not as much as they want you to believe. New hires get very little training and after only a month you're thrown into the deep end and are expected to meet the same requirements as other marketers that have been in the business for years (some have transferred from sales to marketing) so it's pretty much sink or swim.
Benefits
Cons
Too much pressure, high stress, lack of training, questionable sales techniques, no work-life balance