Sales Professional - San Francisco, CA
YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS ONE!
World-class vacation destinations, amazing incentive programs, and the best sales tools in the business.
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class vacations. Imagine a career that allows you to be:
- Part Sales Professional
- Part Vacation Counselor
- Part Sales Closer
- 100% Dream Broker
This position allows you to greet our guests, build rapport & trust in both yourself and the company, tour our magnificent Canterbury Site in downtown San Francisco and ask them to become a part of the Wyndham family by purchasing during the presentation.
This career isn't for the weak at heart.
Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity. Our marketing team pre-qualifies the guests you will speak with and the vast majority of your sales opportunities are brought to you! .
Benefits and Compensation
An awesome benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Extra Incentive Pay when you recruit a talented individual to come work for us in sales!
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
- Sales professionals with Wyndham work an average of 35-40 hours each week
- Consistent Schedule with the same back to back days off each week
Training and Development
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- After a week of intense classroom training and two weeks of on the job training, you are ready to join the team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
Education and Experience
- Sales experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required, College Degree a plus, and must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Must have a current/active California Real Estate License, or the ability to obtain a California Real Estate License within 60 days.
Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Excellent verbal communication skills (KISS method)
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
Let us help you make the most of your dynamic, enthusiastic personality in a fun and unique work environment. It's all about making the right sale to the right people. And earning a great living!
We are looking for only the most self-motivated, driven individuals who can pass a drug screen and criminal background check (NO Felony’s).
our online application will be reviewed by the recruiting team. If we are interested in talking with you, we will be in touch within 10 business days. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.