Wyndham Worldwide Employee Reviews in United States

High pressure work environment with high staff turnover.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2016
The company philosophy is to present as many prospects as possible to the sales floor even though many of the prospects are unqualified. The result is a very low sales rate and huge turnover of sales representatives.
productive fun team sprite place
Community Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2016
they are one of the best place to work in Nevada, amazing culture, benefits on the day you are hired. HR so sweet and understanding
benefits
Cons
work schedule
Wyndham Flagstaff Resort - No Go
Deeding Officer (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZMay 4, 2016
This is for the above mentioned resort, this is NOT a reflection of the company as a whole. This resort is not very well managed. They go through employees and managers very quickly.
Good Place
Vacation Planner (Current Employee) –  Monett, MOApril 6, 2016
Are willing to work around school and family but changes too often. There is too much change and makes the day stressful for employees.
Pleasant place to work!
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Township of Galloway, NJMarch 22, 2016
My day starts around 7am, I come into work make sure everything was fine night before and deal with any complaints or issues any of our guest had during their stay. I make sure all the arrivals for the present day has what they requested and make sure to assign them the right room. Other duties during my day at work is to take reservations over the phone, walk-ins, faxing any important documents to the management and check-out and check-in guests.
Good atmosphere, however...
Project Management Office Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 8, 2016
The atmosphere is good within the company as a whole, however IT is a different story. Lack of work life balance, ever changing atmosphere where it makes it difficult to understand direction, focus, and advance ones career.
Best Company
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 6, 2016
Best Company I every worked for. Everything about the company is great! Benefits, medical, perks, co-workers. If the company was here I would work for them in a heart beat
Excellent Benefits
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 26, 2016
Great company benefits, flexible hours, very busy but rewarding.
Very friendly people to work with. Very respectful environment to work in.
Awesome
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 15, 2016
Got to travel with them. Learned a lot about my field. Learned a lot about myself. Great learning experience. Will recommend.
Meet new people everyday!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJanuary 30, 2016
I loved working for Wyndham! It was an awesome company that made you feel like you were really doing good, helping people achieve their dream of vacationing in style all over the world! Depending on what department you're in the stress level to perform can get intense at times, to meet your numbers. I love most of my co-workers and managers. It was a fun place to work!
Some great Salesman
SALES CONSULTANT - SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  St. George, UTJanuary 19, 2016
Lot of Work but great income for Top 2% in the Industry and they love producers but not very loyal like Marriott. They do reward for the Top 2% but not for the average Sals Rep. Must be a closer and not rely on others to do your job. I learned how to motivate and leads others and put together a Teir 1 Sales Team and make a great living. The Neg. is Timeshare has a negative Image. Go into Solar and Do something great for everyone and make a great living based on your talents.
Pros
Income
Cons
High Stress
Great Company to work for
sales representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2016
Talk to guest about how they vacation and get to meet all sort of people from all sort of walks of life. Love Working there!
Pros
uncapped potential of income
Cons
draw
Wyndham Worldwide Gifting Coordinator
Coordinator of Gift Processing (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 16, 2016
I worked out of the Barefoot Landing location with no department supervisor on site. This rarely caused any difficulties and overall my experience was good.
Complex Work
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2015
Complex work with lots of technicalities that require full dedication to be successful. If you are not prepared to support your self for a while you are not going to make money for a long time.
Pros
It looks as a good carrer.
Cons
The good carrer is only for a few chosen.
Good Experience with how hotels systems work
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDDecember 13, 2015
Working in a Call Center is always challenging but can also teach you a lot about human beings. Each day was something different. The hardest part of the job was the different personalities of the members you worked with.
Pros
It was a job.
Cons
It would have been nice to have a little more training.
Amazing work environment
Vacation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLNovember 25, 2015
Great place to work. Great growth potential. Wyndham is a great company to work for. I started there a year ago, and love the people that I work with as well as the upper management
Selling timeshare points
In-House Representative (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 12, 2015
It was the only game in a resort area after the financial crash. Wyndham is a highly successful company. It was still selling timeshares when no one could afford their homes.
Pros
good hours
Cons
selling timeshares
Presenter/Sales
Vacation Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix/Scottsdale,AZNovember 4, 2015
Fun FUN, FUN was my take a way from Wyndham.
I worke3d with nice supportive people. I did not like the 115 degree days of Phoenix!
Great Company
Quality Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOOctober 1, 2015
Great company to work for. I have been here 6 years and they are great to work for and have great products.
Coworkers are great. Fast paced work environment.
very very stressfull
CONTRACT ADMIN/ Loan prossesor (Current Employee) –  Crossville, TNAugust 21, 2015
great money, very competitive work environment . If you can handle the stress, very long hours. Then you can make a lot of money!!!
Pros
money
Cons
stressfull /long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.